[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 02, 2012 @ 04:54:24
I have a dream, that the floral cap will arrive this friday!!!!
Yes just a dream haha

Dude, I did too.
Except in my dream I had no money in my account, yet I still tried to order one. And it didn't go out, then they were sold out.

May 02, 2012 @ 04:55:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

why do I feel like I have seen this cat in this thread/older thread?

lol
too much cheetah print looks like shit

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 02, 2012 @ 04:56:19
I have a dream, that the floral cap will arrive this friday!!!!
Yes just a dream haha

ugh
shut the hell up

May 02, 2012 @ 04:57:07
2012 members have ruined this thread. I honestly miss the NOV '11 dudes because compared to the new wave of faggot herb dickriders they look like geniuses
May 02, 2012 @ 05:10:18
HATER!!!!! is k FAGGOT!!! i still got more HEAT than u

Trolls gon troll
May 02, 2012 @ 05:13:42
2012 members have ruined this thread. I honestly miss the NOV '11 dudes because compared to the new wave of faggot herb dickriders they look like geniuses

Just let it roll. Who gives just do u. Yah feel meh youngblood. church.
May 02, 2012 @ 05:14:06
Well yeah, if I had a fake whatever and I didn't know I'd like someone to poi t it out.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Had a friend tell me he was going to willingly buy a fake because he is poor and I talked him out of it.

That's good! did he become legit?
May 02, 2012 @ 05:15:14
Yeah, that makes sense.

Had a friend tell me he was going to willingly buy a fake because he is poor and I talked him out of it.

That's good! did he become legit?

lol.
May 02, 2012 @ 05:21:52

smokeyface

Yes.

May 02, 2012 @ 05:22:06

haha rite? NOVEMBER MEMBER, proud to be one. we wernt so uneducated bout this stuff

IG: @mobbyluii

May 02, 2012 @ 05:24:30
seeing these non-2012 camps is a nice change, figured I throw up some older collection pics

May 02, 2012 @ 05:26:51
honestly most of them older camps are dook, too much plaid
but i must say, that hot air balloons one...best ever
theres a few more than are pretty classic too

Just let it roll. Who gives just do u. Yah feel meh youngblood. church.

it's CHUCH you
ugh

MOM!! i mean MODS!!!!!!

May 02, 2012 @ 05:28:17
So do they offer smalls in store? Or do they ship EVERYTHING to Japan?
And if so, would anyone be cool enough to pick up a size small for me in store sometime? That tie dye is nice. T-shirts I can shrink, but button downs/jackets/etc I don't think I can shrink.

You should hit the gym bro. beef up, ya know? Get on dat whey protein. hahahaha I'm jp man. From my experiences the only stuff i have seen online in a small was the CDG collab. I am not sure about the smalls in store. I havent noticed it, but i could just be oblivious to the smaller shit cuz its not my size.

damn... lol i saw her too. with the baby blue mesh snapback.. but i thought she looked spiff. were you wearing anything unique? i was there, i think i was wearing the disruption camp i was literally right behind that chick in line

i saw a small asian girl in line at supreme la last thursday morning wearing a small navy cdg hoodie. That shit looked all retarded on her.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 02, 2012 @ 05:29:42
and all three marbles in that collection- impressive. i'm trying to acquire, let me know

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 02, 2012 @ 05:31:37
seeing these non-2012 camps is a nice change, figured I throw up some older collection pics

crazy collection bro. i wish i had the money to buy half of these haha

Be about it

May 02, 2012 @ 05:40:56
You should hit the gym bro. beef up, ya know? Get on dat whey protein. hahahaha I'm jp man. From my experiences the only stuff i have seen online in a small was the CDG collab. I am not sure about the smalls in store. I havent noticed it, but i could just be oblivious to the smaller shit cuz its not my size.

damn... lol i saw her too. with the baby blue mesh snapback.. but i thought she looked spiff. were you wearing anything unique? i was there, i think i was wearing the disruption camp i was literally right behind that chick in line

i saw a small asian girl in line at supreme la last thursday morning wearing a small navy cdg hoodie. That shit looked all retarded on her.

i havent wore a small since i was 6th grade lol its ok to have clothes a little big
May 02, 2012 @ 05:49:03
i havent wore a small since i was 6th grade lol its ok to have clothes a little big

I haven't grown since the 6th grade.
#notashamed

May 02, 2012 @ 05:52:53

fuck theres some old caps in there too, you selling?
May 02, 2012 @ 06:02:18

i'm always down for selling/trade, shoot me a PM. couple more pics I found in the photobucket archives

May 02, 2012 @ 06:03:53

#notashamed

I seen your pics, you don't look like a small

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 02, 2012 @ 06:06:19

How much you think that black box logo speckle is worth? Seen one on Craigslist for around 50 but I slept on it cause looked worn

May 02, 2012 @ 06:12:54
Do you guys remember how much the retail was for the box logo pullovers
May 02, 2012 @ 06:13:19

How much you think that black box logo speckle is worth? Seen one on Craigslist for around 50 but I slept on it cause looked worn

haven't seen any sold in a minute, they went together with the Spring 09 Vans Collab. I have the white/blue and teal/white, been offered 90 for the teal before but haven't had either listed. $50 for the white would be pretty good if it wasn't beat
May 02, 2012 @ 06:26:17

haha rite? NOVEMBER MEMBER, proud to be one. we wernt so uneducated bout this stuff

on that note. i know ima get flammed n shit because its prolly been asked a 1000 times but i take it theres no way to get a strictly supreme invite?
May 02, 2012 @ 06:31:31

haven't seen any sold in a minute, they went together with the Spring 09 Vans Collab. I have the white/blue and teal/white, been offered 90 for the teal before but haven't had either listed. $50 for the white would be pretty good if it wasn't beat

Wasn't beat just could tell it's been worn. I'm kicking my self now for slippin when I had the chance

May 02, 2012 @ 06:31:54
2012 member with the name lasupreme

smh
May 02, 2012 @ 07:00:09

why do I feel like I have seen this cat in this thread/older thread?

Nigga got the Supreme x Iphone. Just look at the apple! haha

I don't like the look of the maps hat, but florals look really good IMO. Not into the floral shorts or hoodies tho.

And sweatpants$, is one of those camps brown corduroy? I'd wear the fuck out of that!
May 02, 2012 @ 07:05:20
So do they offer smalls in store? Or do they ship EVERYTHING to Japan?
And if so, would anyone be cool enough to pick up a size small for me in store sometime? That tie dye is nice. T-shirts I can shrink, but button downs/jackets/etc I don't think I can shrink.

Hahaha i know what you mean, i need a small and its a pain to get anything.

Damn. One of the main reasons I grabbed the floral shorts was because I was so excited to actually see the words "small" on the website.

Hahahaha i know what you mean, its a pain to get anything. I think they keep limited smalls in stock in-store only, minus the CDG stuff which was available online. I copped that navy pullover in a small. I've had a homegirl do a few pickups for me in store, you usually have to ask for it cause the stocks limited and most of it is kept in the back i think.

instagram: jlau1303

May 02, 2012 @ 07:10:38

#notashamed

instagram: jlau1303

May 02, 2012 @ 07:11:12

Woah, mispost. i guess i quoted wrong. should've been like this:

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x