Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
llepskrad

Someone post a picture of that shit if you see it anywhere when the cap drops.

Superiority's pure priority.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
dellzz

what's the price range on field shorts?

round 110-130
May 1, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
jacobsever

Can't wait to cop floral and resell for rape cool

LMAO Vomit. Finna do the same thang smile

Fuck the both of you if I'm not able to get both color ways for my own personal use. But if I can...more power to you!

May 1, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
Trespace

how much is the aqua box logo from 09 worth now? $300+ just seems ridiculous damn

What? Damn shoulda swooped that up when i had the chance.
May 1, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
PKdaGod

Can't wait to cop floral and resell for rape cool

LMAO Vomit. Finna do the same thang smile

Fuck the both of you if I'm not able to get both color ways for my own personal use. But if I can...more power to you!

bruh hate to crush your dreams but there is no way you are getting both. my best advice to you: pick the one colorway you gotta have, and scoop it quick. florals are the most hyped so unless you are using a seperate computer/card you have no chance. they are gonna be gone in like 10 sec
May 1, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
RyandaGod

several computers + several cards= several hats, bruh
May 1, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
ibeatu

several computers + several cards= several hats, bruh

Dam dats dominate now I know who to hit up smile

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 1, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
mman200

People just keep talking about the spirng/summer caps being flimsy. Come on now what do you expect them to be? extra thick? They're supposed to be somewhat lightweight and airy.... for the summer.... when it's hot....
May 1, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
RyandaGod

anyone else feeling that mesh bucket in camo?
May 1, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
Dilla

what about the mesh shorts? i'm gonna cop them for my girl
May 1, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
vafins

Im getting some mesh shorts for myself, I play basketball like everyday and they will get worn around the house they are pretty expensive but atleast I will put them to use

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 1, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
judgemyjoindate

Resell price predictions on the floral camp?

Probably gonna be $100-120 realistically.

Then you'll have the occasional goof tryna get $150 for it. Lol watch there be a defect on these just like the suede bomber jackets. . .that'd be a let down.

What was the defect on the suede jackets?

the material ripped way too easily.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 1, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Dilla

Im getting some mesh shorts for myself, I play basketball like everyday and they will get worn around the house they are pretty expensive but atleast I will put them to use

don't get me wrong they dope but i'm just not feeling the cuts on the side.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
llepskrad

Im boutta start sending Anthrax to resellers If I don't get my shit for the Floral cap release.

Superiority's pure priority.

May 1, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
ibeatu

pics?

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 1, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
CxOxDxY

pics?

May 1, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
yonge&stclair

idk the florals look pretty bad in my opinion.

i agree. im really not stoked on the floral print trend this season that seems to be everywhere

overdose.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Im boutta start sending Anthrax to resellers If I don't get my shit for the Floral cap release.

lol

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 1, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Anybody know the sizing on the team crushers? I know there's s/m and m/l but how does that translate into new era size.

i copped a s/m and it was too small, i wear a 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 fitted. have yet to try a m/l though, hope this helps

Missing two hats, but I had to air my hats out because of a small fire in the crib -_-

dope collection, whats the light blue checkered one?

Do Box Logo hoodies drop every F/W?

theyve dropped in the past 3 f/w collections, so there's a good chance the pattern continues, atleast i hope so

I think i got the light blue checkered on in s/s 04 or 05 collection. I can't recall, but it was one of my frist boxcaps

Sell me that duck camo breeeeeh!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 1, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
slap

Whats retail for it? Don't think Id pay more than retail for it though. Nonetheless, its dope, and I'd wear it.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
madlax

supreme mesh shorts are definitely not worth the price

May 1, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
iAmSofaKing

the camel camp and zodiac look exactly the same! fat patch on the camel camp is a nice touch, also its not as flimsy as the zodiac.... all in all doe materials are a lot nicer on the camel
Camel > Zodiac

Nah, print wise Zodiac>Camel
material wise Camel>Zodiac

And which shorts do you think will be the shortest, the chino or field?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 1, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
DJPrep

People just keep talking about the spirng/summer caps being flimsy. Come on now what do you expect them to be? extra thick? They're supposed to be somewhat lightweight and airy.... for the summer.... when it's hot....

This. Thats why i was surprised they dropped the ikat so soon. Im keeping my on deck until the weather warms up here in NY. I feel like id be rushing summer if I wore it lol.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
iAmSofaKing

This. Thats why i was surprised they dropped the ikat so soon. Im keeping my on deck until the weather warms up here in NY. I feel like id be rushing summer if I wore it lol.

The herringbone donegals looks like theyre going to be a little thick.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 1, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
DJPrep

I was searching the Rugby site and noticed that they are putting out 5-panel's for the summer line.

These first two aren't too bad

This one is just atrocious though. I lol'd when i clicked on this. Looked like the pic someone posted back when the soft bills dropped.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
deegee

pics?

what season did these drop? wouldnt mind paying a little extra for these.. no rape price doe.

http://www.prevailco.com

May 1, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
ibeatu

I was searching the Rugby site and noticed that they are putting out 5-panel's for the summer line.

These first two aren't too bad

This one is just atrocious though. I lol'd when i clicked on this. Looked like the pic someone posted back when the soft bills dropped.

dont like those at all

May 1, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
slap

Last season lol.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
mman200

The herringbone donegals looks like theyre going to be a little thick.

Yea, I don't mind a thick hat personally, I'm just curious as to why the Donegal hasn't been released yet.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
endagr8

Florals are gonna be hella hyped. Bet you could resell for like $80 easy next day.

They still restocking on black TNF bags?

anyone putting that hat up for 80$ same or next day is fucking up reseller's game.

Preorder ebayers. Talk about fucking up the game. That annoys me more than same or next day sellers.

Flakers gonna flake.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.