Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 1, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
alvinhypebeast

restock on the tan/ khaki TNF rolling bag

Been up there all day.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
megustaleche

Waiting for the fit pic of someone wearing floral camp + hoodie+ shorts--- it's bound to happen. Think im gonna pass on the floral hats. Camel cap was the last regular season camp for me that i liked this spring lol.

How many people do you think will wear the CDG camp with the Vans when they're released? It might not look too terrible considering they're both small articles and are spread out far enough.

I'd do it without even thinking twice. I picked up a $20 dress shirt from target that matches my cdg I wear that shit to nice dinners

huh? rocking a cap at a nice dinner??

What's wrong with that? I don't like dressing my hair up like a homo

this is some shit bald dudes do

Yea too bad I'm not bald, my hair just doesn't agree with me majority of the time

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 1, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Andross

yeah haha they're not going to do restocks at 1 in the morning. somewhat surprised that those have been sitting there all day though, the bags look real nice in person. i do think black looks better though
May 1, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
endagr8

Florals are gonna be hella hyped. Bet you could resell for like $80 easy next day.

They still restocking on black TNF bags?

Flakers gonna flake.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
VOMITSPIT

Can't wait to cop floral and resell for rape cool

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

May 1, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
jonnyybp

Wow a lot of items dropped along with the north face.

-camel shorts
-solid colour oxford
-tie dye shirt
-ikat stash and camera pouches
-panama 5 panel
-field shorts
-tnf collab.

Damn didnt know thew were doing an ikat camera bag this season. Saw the ones from an earlier season in store a while back and they were huge compared to the smaller ones you can hang from a belt loop
May 1, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

Would probably cop this hat off ebay before shelling out for the panama hat.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
wilfs

Did anyone see the Camel caps and the north face backpacks? sold out instantly. TNF backpack was nice tho
May 1, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
CRASH_ONE

hmm might have to pick up all 3 shorts. need them for the summer out here. not sure how good the camels would look on me tho.

oxford will prolly be a must as well.
May 1, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
alvinhypebeast

Did anyone see the Camel caps and the north face backpacks? sold out instantly. TNF backpack was nice tho

A little late...
May 1, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
tonyt

Anybody know the sizing on the team crushers? I know there's s/m and m/l but how does that translate into new era size.

i copped a s/m and it was too small, i wear a 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 fitted. have yet to try a m/l though, hope this helps

Missing two hats, but I had to air my hats out because of a small fire in the crib -_-

dope collection, whats the light blue checkered one?

Do Box Logo hoodies drop every F/W?

theyve dropped in the past 3 f/w collections, so there's a good chance the pattern continues, atleast i hope so

I think i got the light blue checkered on in s/s 04 or 05 collection. I can't recall, but it was one of my frist boxcaps
May 1, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
wilfs

A little late...

Sorry bro, don't always have time to check the web-store
May 1, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
alvinhypebeast

A little late...

Oh, don't worry, it's perfectly fine. It just seemed like you were really shocked at what Supreme dropped. haha.
May 1, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
wilfs

A little late...

Oh, don't worry, it's perfectly fine. It just seemed like you were really shocked at what Supreme dropped. haha.

oh lol, I thought we were going to start taking shots at each other, but all understood :D
May 1, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
StephonPurham

the camel camp and zodiac look exactly the same! fat patch on the camel camp is a nice touch, also its not as flimsy as the zodiac.... all in all doe materials are a lot nicer on the camel
Camel > Zodiac
May 1, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
christopher.

the camel camp and zodiac look exactly the same! fat patch on the camel camp is a nice touch, also its not as flimsy as the zodiac.... all in all doe materials are a lot nicer on the camel
Camel > Zodiac
How are you gonna say they're the same and then talk about all of the differences between the two?
May 1, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
judgemyjoindate

Florals are gonna be hella hyped. Bet you could resell for like $80 easy next day.

They still restocking on black TNF bags?

anyone putting that hat up for 80$ same or next day is fucking up reseller's game.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 1, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
systemeb

for a brand so about quality, how often do defects get released from Supreme? I've been hearing about/seeing a bunch recently

they've been going down hill a bit. every one of the camps that i've received have had somewhat bent brims. honestly i don't think they can keep up with the hype/ demand. haha.

cuz they've been shipping people the wrong hats. they've also been doing weird things. like one of the hats that i got had tags on it?? i also didn't get stickers with my stuff once.

i think its because they want to keep it small (workers etc) i feel that if they had more warehouse people or something, the errors would go away. it just seems like a big amount of work for a small group of people.

be about it.

May 1, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
Trespace

for a brand so about quality, how often do defects get released from Supreme? I've been hearing about/seeing a bunch recently

they've been going down hill a bit. every one of the camps that i've received have had somewhat bent brims. honestly i don't think they can keep up with the hype/ demand. haha.

cuz they've been shipping people the wrong hats. they've also been doing weird things. like one of the hats that i got had tags on it?? i also didn't get stickers with my stuff once.

Not getting stickers is normal b haha. There've been plenty of times when ive order in the past four years even when they havent sent me stickers.
May 1, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
YungGecko

How does anyone feel about the campbells soup collab? I hope this isn't justification for myself to be banned i don't do resale and I just genuinely like the way supreme clothes fit me/ how they look/ and the quality

Ugly. Both the Vans and the shirt. I just find it pointless.

digging the shirt but just because I'm a huge andy warhol fan and all over print is really cool for this summer
May 1, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Not getting stickers is normal b haha. There've been plenty of times when ive order in the past four years even when they havent sent me stickers.

My leather herringbone came with loose stitching and a random stitch-less row of holes coming out of where the cloth meets the leather brim. Not a big deal though, considering I'm tall and no one else but me will know it's there.
May 1, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
BobaTeaFett

checking out toms and came across this design on the cordones:
http://www.toms.com/mens/cordones/grey-plaid-men-s-cordones

and thought...shadow plaid, in a batman voice.
May 1, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
1nce*

even so they should be taking quality control measures... a product is a product. but sadly its because of their name that they can afford to I feel...

May 1, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
deegee

My leather herringbone came with loose stitching and a random stitch-less row of holes coming out of where the cloth meets the leather brim. Not a big deal though, considering I'm tall and no one else but me will know it's there.

what do you mean by tags though? price tag??
and im lucky enough to have all of my orders come with stickers cool
getting stickers thrown in the bag from the actual store is a bia doe. i have my gf buy it for me so the guys can give her free stickers.

http://www.prevailco.com

May 1, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
trevxv3

Supla had stock of pink and olive camels copped pink and the houndstooth 5 panel. Hella stoked on life definitely worth the 1.5 hour drive one way

That pink camel almost looks white in that photo. Is it a super light pink or just the pic?

I saw it in person at lasupreme and i remember seeing it a lot more dark

It is definitely much darker in person the sun is shining directly onto the camp so it looks white, but in person i think pink is a very accurate description

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 1, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
SOLO1

Will pay $$ for size L

Broke the plastic strap on my camp so went to work. 5 oz veg tanned suede as a replacement.

-solo
May 1, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
llepskrad

what do you mean by tags though? price tag??
and im lucky enough to have all of my orders come with stickers cool
getting stickers thrown in the bag from the actual store is a bia doe. i have my gf buy it for me so the guys can give her free stickers.

^ Thats Jukes.

Superiority's pure priority.

May 1, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
Dilla

what's the price range on field shorts?
May 1, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
RyandaGod

Can't wait to cop floral and resell for rape cool

LMAO Vomit. Finna do the same thang smile
May 1, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
llepskrad

Full Floral Fit hahaha

Superiority's pure priority.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.