Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
denpa

Resell price predictions on the floral camp?

20 with shipping

電波

May 1, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
boogiesupreme

Probably gonna be $100-120 realistically.

Then you'll have the occasional goof tryna get $150 for it. Lol watch there be a defect on these just like the suede bomber jackets. . .that'd be a let down.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 1, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
Trespace

Waiting for the fit pic of someone wearing floral camp + hoodie+ shorts--- it's bound to happen. Think im gonna pass on the floral hats. Camel cap was the last regular season camp for me that i liked this spring lol.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
Gauntlet

Then you'll have the occasional goof tryna get $150 for it. Lol watch there be a defect on these just like the suede bomber jackets. . .that'd be a let down.

What was the defect on the suede jackets?

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

May 1, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
christopher.

Do suede brims get dirty easily? I've seen a guy selling a green donegal and the brim looks hella dark in the middle.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
boogiesupreme

Do suede brims get dirty easily? I've seen a guy selling a green donegal and the brim looks hella dark in the middle.

yes they do. unless you spray the suede protector on it. even then, suede gets dirty quick.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
boogiesupreme

What was the defect on the suede jackets?

i'm not sure. i was gonna order one and after realizing they got taken down from the site shortly after releasing/ after asking peeps who had bought one they said that they got an e-mail fro supreme saying that the jackets had a defect.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
jacobsever

Waiting for the fit pic of someone wearing floral camp + hoodie+ shorts--- it's bound to happen. Think im gonna pass on the floral hats. Camel cap was the last regular season camp for me that i liked this spring lol.

How many people do you think will wear the CDG camp with the Vans when they're released? It might not look too terrible considering they're both small articles and are spread out far enough.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
ashtonmcmxc

for a brand so about quality, how often do defects get released from Supreme? I've been hearing about/seeing a bunch recently

only for the mcmxc's

May 1, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
christopher.

How many people do you think will wear the CDG camp with the Vans when they're released? It might not look too terrible considering they're both small articles and are spread out far enough.
Yeah, I think you're right; they won't look that bad considering that they're on opposite sides of the body. Won't be like floral shorts + hoodie.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
jacobsever

I mean, tbh, I think I may rock the white floral hat with the white shorts with a solid color shirt in between. MAYBE. Depends what it looks like irl.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
johnkeller

How does anyone feel about the campbells soup collab? I hope this isn't justification for myself to be banned i don't do resale and I just genuinely like the way supreme clothes fit me/ how they look/ and the quality
May 1, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
alvinhypebeast

How does anyone feel about the campbells soup collab? I hope this isn't justification for myself to be banned i don't do resale and I just genuinely like the way supreme clothes fit me/ how they look/ and the quality

Ugly. Both the Vans and the shirt. I just find it pointless.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
megustaleche

I'd do it without even thinking twice. I picked up a $20 dress shirt from target that matches my cdg I wear that shit to nice dinners

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 1, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Swan

I still think the pinstriped canvas camp cap is gonna blow up soon.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 1, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
RiFF RaFF

idk the florals look pretty bad in my opinion.

Be about it

May 1, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
ashtonmcmxc

rock the floral cap and the shorts, but maybe use 2 diff colorways

only for the mcmxc's

May 1, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
boogiesupreme

I'd do it without even thinking twice. I picked up a $20 dress shirt from target that matches my cdg I wear that shit to nice dinners

huh? rocking a cap at a nice dinner??

May 1, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
boogiesupreme

for a brand so about quality, how often do defects get released from Supreme? I've been hearing about/seeing a bunch recently

they've been going down hill a bit. every one of the camps that i've received have had somewhat bent brims. honestly i don't think they can keep up with the hype/ demand. haha.

cuz they've been shipping people the wrong hats. they've also been doing weird things. like one of the hats that i got had tags on it?? i also didn't get stickers with my stuff once.

May 1, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
alvinhypebeast

they've been going down hill a bit. every one of the camps that i've received have had somewhat bent brims. honestly i don't think they can keep up with the hype/ demand. haha.

cuz they've been shipping people the wrong hats. they've also been doing weird things. like one of the hats that i got had tags on it?? i also didn't get stickers with my stuff once.

Yeah, the quality of the recent camp caps are pretty flimsy, like the ikats.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
boogiesupreme

well flimsy doesnt mean poor quality. like the ikats aren't poor quality. the material on those are pretty nice, it's just that the material is flimsy/ soft.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
megustaleche

What's wrong with that? I don't like dressing my hair up like a homo

May 1, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
RiFF RaFF

lets hope it doesn't keep descending.

Be about it

May 1, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
alvinhypebeast

Most of the Spring/Summer camps are flimsy feeling, I have a black safari from last year that feels just as flimsy, very good quality though, it's the one I wear most, I literally think there isn't a day of the sunny seasons I don't put it on, goes with just about everything.

Maybe it's just the weather that's causing the caps to feel flimsy? ...I live in a 90+ degree area and it it can get hot sometimes.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
megustaleche

Most of the Spring/Summer camps are flimsy feeling, I have a black safari from last year that feels just as flimsy, very good quality though, it's the one I wear most, I literally think there isn't a day of the sunny seasons I don't put it on, goes with just about everything.

If your talking about the leopard safari I don't know how yours would be flimsy I had the olive and was pretty firm and one of my fav materials. Sold it though too many dick riders wearing it

May 1, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
boogiesupreme

If your talking about the leopard safari I don't know how yours would be flimsy I had the olive and was pretty firm and one of my fav materials. Sold it though too many dick riders wearing it[/quote

i second that. that leopard cap was firm. i guess supreme isn't consistent. i also sold mine cuz too many people had em.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
bobhall

What's wrong with that? I don't like dressing my hair up like a homo

this is some shit bald dudes do
May 1, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
odb.

Wow a lot of items dropped along with the north face.

-camel shorts
-solid colour oxford
-tie dye shirt
-ikat stash and camera pouches
-panama 5 panel
-field shorts
-tnf collab.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
boogiesupreme

restock on the tan/ khaki TNF rolling bag

May 1, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
bobhall

^it's been there all afternoon

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.