Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 30, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
supremecollector2000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Trash-can-Custom-Comme-Des-Garcon-Box-Logo-5-Panel-Snapback-Polka-Dot-/280872795841?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item416552bec1#ht_2184wt_1398

lol

Sometimes i feel like such a hypebeast. :P

April 30, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Andross

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-55-Supreme-Camp-Hats-5-pannel-hats-/150805488348?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231cb522dc
DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!! don't sleep guys, this guy seems legit as fuck
April 30, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
odb.

^LOL. FAKEEEEE
April 30, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
jonnyybp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-55-Supreme-Camp-Hats-5-pannel-hats-/150805488348?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231cb522dc
DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!! don't sleep guys, this guy seems legit as fuck

Fape all over again
April 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
REVS

What do people think about dudes wearing supreme without skating?
Wait let me rephrase that, wearing supreme without having any interest in skating and just to look cool.
I couldn't remember if the north face backpacks that just dropped had straps for decks, if they don't, that must be the ultimate contradiction that supreme has ever made. I hope I'm wrong on this though.

when was the last time supreme released a backpack with skate straps? smh. every backpack theyve made in the last 3 or 4 years is a contradiction then by your logic.

It's not just a skate brand anymore. Get over it. Pretty sure they've sold pea coats. How many dudes do you see skating in those?

EDIT: Do you go to the Nike store and yell at kids for buying Jordans when the don't play basketball?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
ShookOne

Does anyone have any short sleeve button downs from previous seasons that can comment on how they fit?
I wear a M in basically every brand button down (Polo specifically) and want to make sure if i should size up or not.

i have a few short sleeve oxfords from previous seasons n made the mistake of sizing down, the first time, thinking they'd run large but i was wrong. TTS for me. I wear a L in premium tees from Supreme & the button ups fit perfectly in a L. Hope this helps.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

April 30, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
EL TIGRE

yall think its safe to say that there will be no restocks online on tnf backpack?

also, anyone know if there is any left in LA or NY

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

April 30, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Andross

i don't think there were any left at LA when i went yesterday
April 30, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
ndrew

did baseball jerseys drop online already? to lazy to look back. thanks

www.headhunterla.com

April 30, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
REVS

did baseball jerseys drop online already? to lazy to look back. thanks

Yes, 2 weeks ago I believe.

April 30, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
xdylanx

Wait let me rephrase that, wearing supreme without having any interest in skating and just to look cool.
I couldn't remember if the north face backpacks that just dropped had straps for decks, if they don't, that must be the ultimate contradiction that supreme has ever made. I hope I'm wrong on this though.

when was the last time supreme released a backpack with skate straps? smh. every backpack theyve made in the last 3 or 4 years is a contradiction then by your logic.

It's not just a skate brand anymore. Get over it. Pretty sure they've sold pea coats. How many dudes do you see skating in those?

EDIT: Do you go to the Nike store and yell at kids for buying Jordans when the don't play basketball?

I've skated and snowboarded in a pea coat. Just saying
April 30, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
dismalduke

Ok, not trying to start shit...

Whats good about supreme?
I know it's really popular. I'm not saying it shouldn't be, but I was hoping someone could tell me why they like it.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
royalflush13

^this
April 30, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
EL TIGRE

yall think its safe to say that there will be no restocks online on tnf backpack?

They've already restocked it. I bet it's probably not going to happen again. Try to find someone to sell you one for a "not rape price" if you can.

Not sure if they're still in LA or NY though, but if I could hazard a guess, I'd say probably not.

ya, i guessed i should of said "do you think theyll restock again" my bad hah

anyway, anyone wanna sell one for a non-rape price? smile

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

April 30, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
NinoBrown

anyone know about the size of the ikat camera bags?
April 30, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
bkallday86

I know it's really popular. I'm not saying it shouldn't be, but I was hoping someone could tell me why they like it.

i guess the cult type following happened a while back due to quality of items/ limited number of items/ and the staff....
as of now i would have to say its blown up but all of us old supreme followers always knew it was only a matter of time for supreme to blow up and for everyone too see what most skaters/non-skaters who fuck with supreme see in this brand. if you want more evidence of supreme's formula and how well it works check out Rip n Dip almost a mirror image of supreme's style amognst many other brands tryna cash in on that "fuck em" style

Money Over Everything

April 30, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
eatMYswoosh

All this talk about nothing in-stores and no restocks, I just hope I get my tracking numbers on Monday
April 30, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
REVS

I've skated and snowboarded in a pea coat. Just saying

Then I take back my statement. Just thought it really isn't something someone would skate in, I guess not. Haha. I like Supreme and I'm not a skater...I'm sorry if that upsets some...but I am...a buddy of mine told me about Supreme a few years back when they did the Cost x Supreme collab. I'm into graffiti an shit like that, and Cost is a writer who I like. Just got into the brand since then...

April 30, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
REVS

All this talk about nothing in-stores and no restocks, I just hope I get my tracking numbers on Monday

Agreed. Haha. Have yet to get mine too.

April 30, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
lewisclark

All this skater only talk with the man who created Supreme never skated. SMH
April 30, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
CRASH_ONE

they were gone in la by early afternoon friday.

not available at random retail stores.
limited pieces means being able to rock shit that you'll never seen anyone else with (most of the time)
simple, clean, and well thought designs (most of the time) that dont try to be any one thing or appeal to anyone other than heads who want it.
^this

troll. ;)
April 30, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
theschneiddog

for me it was when my cousin from nyc gave me the western conference snapback for my bday. i just thought it was awesome how they could rip an image completely off and not give a fuck. since then ive been really won over by the quality and also that its different from mall brands, especially in Chicago where everyone by me wears mall brands and 5 dudes own the same 3 shirts from 2 brands

i have no idea what i am talking about

April 30, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
tetstar

all for 5 bucks free shipping bitchezzzz
April 30, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
REVS

all for 5 bucks free shipping bitchezzzz

April 30, 2012 @ 02:13 AM

Inactive

All this skater only talk with the man who created Supreme never skated. SMH

All the peeps that run SupLA are pro-skaters, they have a bowl in the shop, and a wall of decks for sale/an archive of all the artist decks on the wall. SMH skater talk.

i know that pros skate the bowl all the time but run the store?

April 30, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
eatMYswoosh

the fuck
April 30, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
patrickswazy

Was at the SupNy store today, they still got the pink and olive camels. The pink is actually a light tan sort of. Nice color in my opinion, the camels are a burgundy. Wish I had ordered the pink instead of the tan. Still nice hat though.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

April 30, 2012 @ 02:18 AM

Inactive

i know that pros skate the bowl all the time but run the store?

Ya Tino Razo and Javier Nunez both work there and help customers haha

oh nvm im fucking stoopid

April 30, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
EL TIGRE

Was at the SupNy store today, they still got the pink and olive camels. The pink is actually a light tan sort of. Nice color in my opinion, the camels are a burgundy. Wish I had ordered the pink instead of the tan. Still nice hat though.

tnf all gone?

April 30, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
portreyyouth

Thats interesting your thoughts on the pink one, thanks man

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.