FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 28, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
patrickswazy

He hustles, leave him. And if he's lying, who cares lol

Lie? I got better shit to do, copped from drop all three camels, 2 xl tan jackets, xl black jacket. Thats all

I worded this wrong. I shoulda said if you think he's lying, then thats your decision. I wasn't tryna call you a lyer, idk your financial situation and idc. Just do you

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

April 28, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
bkallday86

God dang. We have some idiotic people on this forum.

very true, but why waste a post to say ur thoughts? no friends to talk too? ironic the amout of dumb shit people post on here then the same fuckboy's go and complain and bitch about irrelevent shit... imma give you a free tip no matter where you go there will always be idiotic people. going out of your way to point out their insipid just makes you look desperate for approval

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
patrickswazy

ntee this person is very connected and VERY RELIABLE. i believe we will get official news of this very soon

I am skeptical because of the fact that you're an April 2012 member. Post a source or it isn't true, none of that classified horseshit.

If im not mistaken thats a new account. Don't always judge a person's knowledge on supreme based on their join date..

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

April 28, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
bkallday86

for real thanks swazy.. little fuckboii my sup collection would have you thinking i work there

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:11 AM

Inactive

for real thanks swazy.. little fuckboii my sup collection would have you thinking i work there

This is why we have a new thread. I question the legitimacy of your claim because you didn't provide a valid source and now you start saying things like this^.

Feedback

April 28, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
bkallday86

This is why we have a new thread. I question the legitimacy of your claim because you didn't provide a valid source and now you start saying things like this^.

hey im just giving those who know i dont bullshit a heads up on upcoming shit, if you havnt realized supreme is very sercretive so me exposing my source to quash your doubt is dumb as fuck on my part. and i am not that (i hope)

::edit:: you didnt really question, to me you were being a doubtful hater once u said horseshit. but i get it your a mac fan so u dont know how to make sense

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:17 AM

Inactive

hey im just giving those who know i dont bullshit a heads up on upcoming shit, if you havnt realized supreme is very sercretive so me exposing my source to quash your doubt is dumb as fuck on my part. and i am not that (i hope)

Okay, well I appreciate the fact that you can state your opinion in a mature and adult-like manner, unlike most of the members on here. Believe me, I hope you're right, that purple box logo is piff.

Feedback

April 28, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
jrich703

if u couldnt cop TNF stuff, no way you'll be copping the SB's

If my brower updates like it usually does....yea I fucking will.

lol this 100% .

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

April 28, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
mcgotkicks

pink > khaki > green

I saw the pink in person and IDK how a man could wear a pink hat. lol tooo funny. But yea i had it olive>tan>pink.
April 28, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
bkallday86

pink > khaki > green

I saw the pink in person and IDK how a man could wear a pink hat. lol tooo funny. But yea i had it olive>tan>pink.

its more of a salmon, and even tho i didnt grab a pink i think if a man is a real man he can pull of whatever color ... im guessing your a person who think clothes makes the man

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
supremesole

was anyone at SUPNY and know whats left?!
April 28, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
bkallday86

Does anyone have a Suede bomber from the short time they were available? Or know what the defect was that it was recalled for?

few people got them, i didnt get one but i remember being told it was recalled cuz of proplem with fabric ripping very easy

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
bkallday86

was anyone at SUPNY and know whats left?!

if this week's like the past few, 2morrow being saturday supNY might get a full restock of items that dropped thurs, if not then maybe only camps restock and no northface.... i dont think they restocked CdG stuff the week of its release so i'd say 50/50 on TNF but if u want a camel camp take the trip down there

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
LUPS

Im so pissed that the online store on my iphone showed NOTHING updated. (they need to fix this for future updates)
Camel cap was the only other camp i wanted this season.
Someone should hook me up

|| instagram: lups1 ||

April 28, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
rhythmz

pink > khaki > green

its more of a salmon, and even tho i didnt grab a pink i think if a man is a real man he can pull of whatever color ... im guessing your a person who think clothes makes the man

i fuck with pink. and what? you cool or something?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 28, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
mcgotkicks

pink > khaki > green

its just not my steeze. thats all. everyone has their own person sense of style and pink isnt for me. lol
April 28, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
supremesole

Does anyone have a Suede bomber from the short time they were available? Or know what the defect was that it was recalled for?

few people got them, i didnt get one but i remember being told it was recalled cuz of proplem with fabric ripping very easy

Yeah I'm looking for the Khaki camp
April 28, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Ian x illany

anyone have any idea when the campells line coming out?

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
donadamsky

word of a 3 6 mafia x Juicy J x Supreme collab for ss12 leaked.... gonna be sick im sure, hyped for official news...

This was speculated a while ago. Post a source please.

source is classified, but i can guarntee this person is very connected and VERY RELIABLE. i believe we will get official news of this very soon

"standing on fairfax, getting smoked out with them niggas from Supreme!" i'd like to see a tee that says "Trippy" in a box logo, thatd be ill

April 28, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
judgemyjoindate

ntee this person is very connected and VERY RELIABLE. i believe we will get official news of this very soon

I am skeptical because of the fact that you're an April 2012 member. Post a source or it isn't true, none of that classified horseshit.

neck.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 28, 2012 @ 03:03 AM

Inactive

^ this should be a violation.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 28, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
keepit100g

juicy j x supreme would be dope. in the old forum someone posted him on twitter going to supreme so i'm hopin this shit is true
April 28, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
commonflaw

^ this should be a violation.
god youre like the little snitch kid in school who sucks up to the teacher and tries to get everyone in trouble. Who, fucking, cares. You arent a mod kitty, let them do the modding.
April 28, 2012 @ 03:12 AM

Inactive

sure thing.

everyone keep posting one word replies, REALLY relevant and contributive to the thread.

violators need to be punished. this thread is constantly bumped for irrelevant BS.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 28, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
commonflaw

sure thing.

everyone keep posting one word replies, REALLY relevant and contributive to the thread.

violators need to be punished. this thread is constantly bumped for irrelevant BS.
yeah, so is saying "^ this should be a violation" .. so relevant. anyways, dead. no beef intended
April 28, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
bkallday86

sure thing.

i comepetly agree, 1 word posts water down the potency of this thread, some people can really just keep some of their thoughts to themselves or just maybe think before you post what floats around in ur head? not to be harsh but no one really cares to read the same non-sense over and over

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
snar

Still no tracking info, anyone else got this problem?sad

Right there with you my man. No tracking info and I only ordered a Cap.

It's so weird, usually my shit ships the same day and/or the next day but w.e I just hope it comes eventually, idc when lol. (I got TNF jacket)

pretty sure they are shipping the TNF stuff first
April 28, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
bkallday86

its just not my steeze. thats all. everyone has their own person sense of style and pink isnt for me. lol

yeh most def to each his own but you said you dont know how a man can wear a pink hat. N i had to defend that pink camel cuz after seeing a few pics of the pink especially that perfectly centered joint JmJoinDate got i must say i see where Supreme was going with that colorway. Its Heat and looks like it would be easy as fuck to pull off..
IMO pink>tan>olive

Money Over Everything

April 28, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
iAmSofaKing

You guys complaining about not getting your tracking info, need to chill.. What is this your first time ordering from Supreme?

Its been what, 2 days since you placed the order? It fully says it will be dispatched 3-5 days after the order was placed, relax it will come.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 28, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
slap

i must say i see where Supreme was going with that colorway. Its Heat and looks like it would be easy as fuck to pull off..
IMO pink>tan>olive

I agree.
Quit thinking it's "girl's color" and get a hold of your masculinity.
The pink camel is definitely the doper colorway.
Pink camel + black tshirt + grey denim. cool
The Clay Safari camp is one of my favorite camp too.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.