[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 13, 2012 @ 15:45:19
There is a Paisely Pullover listed on eBay for $500 + $20 shipping if anyone is interested. Sorry I can't link you, I'm on my phone.

Just be careful, it says it is new with tags but in the description the guy says it has been worn once.

I wish I had $$ like that, I really want I onesmh

It says new *without* tags. here's the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Paisley-Hoodie-M-Navy-Leopard-Duck-Camo-Feather-North-Face-Camp-Camel-/110877855822?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item19d0d5d04e#ht_500wt_1156

Yes.

May 13, 2012 @ 16:03:58
Wait, do we have to WEAR to supreme to be in this thread?!

no i guess not, but you would have to have some kind of interest in it no? i.e wears/ resale/ research/ laughs . but ive been doing all that before i joined this forums so why judge peoples join date. judge what their saying... and as i look thru last few pages all i see are relatively new members posting as most of the people who used to post when i lurked have become silent in the midst of this fuckery

life

May 13, 2012 @ 16:06:32
If you haven't seen Kids, you don't belong in this thread.
May 13, 2012 @ 16:09:05

no i guess not, but you would have to have some kind of interest in it no? i.e wears/ resale/ research/ laughs . but ive been doing all that before i joined this forums so why judge peoples join date. judge what their saying... and as i look thru last few pages all i see are relatively new members posting as most of the people who used to post when i lurked have become silent in the midst of this fuckery

I think he was being sarcastic mate
May 13, 2012 @ 16:09:46
Shame those scripts are fitteds .

Btw does anyone know if Supreme x Oakley ever made a snapback ? Want to buy one on ebay but never seen them before

inb4faggotasskidcallsmeanoob
May 13, 2012 @ 16:11:26
Shame those scripts are fitteds .

Btw does anyone know if Supreme x Oakley ever made a snapback ? Seen one , I want to buy it buy never even seen it b4

inb4faggotasskidcallsmeanoob

lol you just contradicted yourself
May 13, 2012 @ 16:12:22

I think he was being sarcastic mate

dam englishmen with thier sarcasim and neglect for dentist's.... no one can tell if your serious ever

life

May 13, 2012 @ 16:22:00
$500 + Shipping is redic for a paisley. $350 can get you one on SS or even here. I don't cop any Supreme off ebay unless it's a steal or something really rare.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 13, 2012 @ 16:23:33

my leopard camp collection complete..swag

=D

May 13, 2012 @ 16:28:04
well you would need the olive safari too then but thats dope
May 13, 2012 @ 16:30:16
well you would need the olive safari too then but thats dope

not a fan of it

=D

11 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 13, 2012 @ 18:03:34
thats cool but the collection is not complete is what Im saying

k

nice collection tho.

do guys wear the animal prints cuz they really like it or cuz we know women like it? i dont wear camps but i remember all winter wearing my nuptse TNF and got a gang of compliments from girls and if not just blatent stares

life

May 13, 2012 @ 18:05:54
anyone has one of these ds in medium?
I'll pay 300 for one.

seeing the green makes me think why did i get tan.. but still happy tho, nice fit with the jacket + hockey top

life

6 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x