Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 13, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
fuckjohnn

There is a Paisely Pullover listed on eBay for $500 + $20 shipping if anyone is interested. Sorry I can't link you, I'm on my phone.

Just be careful, it says it is new with tags but in the description the guy says it has been worn once.

I wish I had $$ like that, I really want I onesad

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 13, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
kidisgood

Who have a hoodie in xl?
Preference for floral but i take everything :D
May 13, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
DJPrep

This thread is turning back into the older one....smh. People trolling, people posting their for sale links and shit, people "looking" for shit. Shit is getting outtahand.
May 13, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
lenryhouis

back on topic, any speculation on an announcement tomorrow?
May 13, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
supremeb4nine4

This thread is turning back into the older one....smh. People trolling, people posting their for sale links and shit, people "looking" for shit. Shit is getting outtahand.

yeh someone who frequents this thread should be made a mod

life

May 13, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
RyandaGod

Brilliant, even from a 2012 member. Who woulda thought
May 13, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
supremeb4nine4

Brilliant, even from a 2012 member. Who woulda thought

right! cuz i only started thinking logically and wearing supreme after i joined hypebeast smh....

life

May 13, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
0mar

Wait, do we have to WEAR to supreme to be in this thread?!
May 13, 2012 @ 03:30 PM

Inactive

camp?
It's the washed twill fitted from this season.

Yupp it's the washed twill fitted.

These were in the preview

thats way sick. i might just cop my first fitted since 2006.

kinda wish they aren't fitteds but still might cop. the script is a nice change from the box logo

May 13, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
RyandaGod

Im ready for some juicy j collab news or something nice tomorrow. Can only hope... And why do all these UK dudes have hair/rock their camps like that. shit is awful
May 13, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Fusion

There is a Paisely Pullover listed on eBay for $500 + $20 shipping if anyone is interested. Sorry I can't link you, I'm on my phone.

Just be careful, it says it is new with tags but in the description the guy says it has been worn once.

I wish I had $$ like that, I really want I onesad

It says new *without* tags. here's the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Paisley-Hoodie-M-Navy-Leopard-Duck-Camo-Feather-North-Face-Camp-Camel-/110877855822?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item19d0d5d04e#ht_500wt_1156

Yes.

May 13, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
supremeb4nine4

no i guess not, but you would have to have some kind of interest in it no? i.e wears/ resale/ research/ laughs . but ive been doing all that before i joined this forums so why judge peoples join date. judge what their saying... and as i look thru last few pages all i see are relatively new members posting as most of the people who used to post when i lurked have become silent in the midst of this fuckery

life

May 13, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
killercunt

If you haven't seen Kids, you don't belong in this thread.
May 13, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
YungGecko

no i guess not, but you would have to have some kind of interest in it no? i.e wears/ resale/ research/ laughs . but ive been doing all that before i joined this forums so why judge peoples join date. judge what their saying... and as i look thru last few pages all i see are relatively new members posting as most of the people who used to post when i lurked have become silent in the midst of this fuckery

I think he was being sarcastic mate
May 13, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
esjay

Shame those scripts are fitteds .

Btw does anyone know if Supreme x Oakley ever made a snapback ? Want to buy one on ebay but never seen them before

inb4faggotasskidcallsmeanoob

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 13, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
madhaussss

Shame those scripts are fitteds .

Btw does anyone know if Supreme x Oakley ever made a snapback ? Seen one , I want to buy it buy never even seen it b4

inb4faggotasskidcallsmeanoob

lol you just contradicted yourself
May 13, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
supremeb4nine4

I think he was being sarcastic mate

dam englishmen with thier sarcasim and neglect for dentist's.... no one can tell if your serious ever

life

May 13, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
ChicagoLDRS

$500 + Shipping is redic for a paisley. $350 can get you one on SS or even here. I don't cop any Supreme off ebay unless it's a steal or something really rare.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 13, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
rollersg247

my leopard camp collection complete..swag

=D

May 13, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
vafins

well you would need the olive safari too then but thats dope

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 13, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
rollersg247

well you would need the olive safari too then but thats dope

not a fan of it

=D

May 13, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
supremeb4nine4

thats cool but the collection is not complete is what Im saying

k

nice collection tho.

do guys wear the animal prints cuz they really like it or cuz we know women like it? i dont wear camps but i remember all winter wearing my nuptse TNF and got a gang of compliments from girls and if not just blatent stares

life

May 13, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
supremeb4nine4

anyone has one of these ds in medium?
I'll pay 300 for one.

seeing the green makes me think why did i get tan.. but still happy tho, nice fit with the jacket + hockey top

life

May 13, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
supremeb4nine4

Ya what happened to VIVA LA KITTY?? He seemed to be a regular and post everyday, but not anymore.

Because hes a scammer and scammed me. I've already filed the claim but this is just to those who tried to tell me to "be patient" and "kitty's legit" He ain't .

Rant over.
He really is legit. Just be patient.

Bro i thought that too and maybe at one time he was, but if you saw our emails and PM's .. He clearly led me on..

prnt scrn

life

May 13, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
supremeb4nine4

Ya what happened to VIVA LA KITTY?? He seemed to be a regular and post everyday, but not anymore.

Because hes a scammer and scammed me. I've already filed the claim but this is just to those who tried to tell me to "be patient" and "kitty's legit" He ain't .

Rant over.
He really is legit. Just be patient.

Bro i thought that too and maybe at one time he was, but if you saw our emails and PM's .. He clearly led me on..

Your trippin, maybe he don't post anymore cause everytime he does your in here freaking out double posting triple posting about your package and tracking number. Maybe there was a complication, but you not wanting to "jump the gun" so you said jumped that shit days ago

lmao why you backing that herb ass nigga kitty smh? could no one really see? He's a BLACK JEW!!! THAT'S LIKE DOUBLE REASON NOT TO TRUST HIM SMFH. Now nigs is seeing him for what he is and all these other nigs in denial bc he's the great Kitty bringer of information from SS to HB.

haha how did you insinuate he's a "black jew"?

mentioned in old thread.... he got tight and posted drake h.y.f.r to retaliate

life

May 13, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
supremeb4nine4

apart from all this bullshit, anyone feeling the panama hat? i see it sold out in japan webstore @ $78-shipping and hardly anything sell out there besides collabs. i feeling the light blue one, hope it drops here this month that would be dope

life

May 13, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Fusion

^ yeah his name is piggie life.
Black venture jacket for sale size large with tags for retail, bought two.
pm me

ban.

Yes.

May 13, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
FUCKSWVG

PERMABAN THAT SCUM VIVA LA KITTY
May 13, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
supremeb4nine4

PERMABAN this thread cuz its dead agian

life

May 14, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Fusion

DAMN NIGGERS AND JEWS. KILL THEM ALL.
IF IT AINT WHITE, IT AINT RIGHT.

Yes.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.