FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 12, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
PKdaGod

here comes the argument that circles this thread every week...not true OG hypebeast unless you done seen KIDS...smh mac miller ruined that movie
May 12, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
emaan94

what's so special about ss. no forums are ever 100% sure on what's dropping every thursday

SS Marketplace>>>>

The marketplace here is full of SS12 shit that everyone has and a bunch of other bullshit brands like huf.
May 12, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

250 ..

Yes, I bought it from a friend. He needed the money for school.

were they used when you bought em? or what conditioin were they in

It was deadstock when i bought them.

Deadstock as in new & unworn? Or deadstock as in 'not readily available anymore?' ;)

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 12, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
donadamsky

250 ..

Yes, I bought it from a friend. He needed the money for school.

were they used when you bought em? or what conditioin were they in

It was deadstock when i bought them.

Deadstock as in new & unworn? Or deadstock as in 'not readily available anymore?' ;)

good lord, lets not start this again, that was a painful time for this thread

May 12, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
mobbyluii

what's so special about ss. no forums are ever 100% sure on what's dropping every thursday

SS Marketplace>>>>

The marketplace here is full of SS12 shit that everyone has and a bunch of other bullshit brands like huf.

thank you. people dont understand that here lol

IG: @mobbyluii

May 12, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
YungGecko

SS Marketplace>>>>

why do those ss members still utilise this forum then?
May 12, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
trevxv3

Im a member on both, SS is almost as clueless as the fucks on here.. The only upside really is that there arent stupid fucking questions like "when are the drops" and that bullshit

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 12, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
ChicagoLDRS

SS Marketplace>>>>

why do those ss members still utilise this forum then?

I like the discussion on here. I use SS for questions that I know members here likely won't know the answers to, the lounge for lulz and the marketplace, as well as latest news. The big advantage is the marketplace and everyone on there is not a newb in terms of 'when are the drops?' 'when is _____ dropping?' etc.

I post here much more often but I never even look at the marketplace on HB.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 12, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
bobhall

so basically the marketplace is great cause all the people that got into supreme this season can buy the old stuff and pretend they didn't
May 12, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
DJPrep

so basically the marketplace is great cause all the people that got into supreme this season can buy the old stuff and pretend they didn't

Lol. I bet so many people try to stunt like that. Buying rare samples and shit for top dollar to look like supreme OGs hahah
May 12, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
sjohnnnn

Vans x Supreme Authentic “Checkers & Corduroy (sample)

سبحان

May 12, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
sjohnnnn

Vans x Supreme Old Skool “Metallic Pack" (samples) Another one what you guys think? Theres also a Chukka Pack

سبحان

May 12, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
christopher.

So these Vans aren't an official release yet?
May 12, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
sjohnnnn

So these Vans aren't an official release yet?

Yeah

سبحان

May 12, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
megustaleche

Kid is wearing his hat how you guys don't like..

http://solecollector.com/news/scammed-sneaker-collector-gets-hooked-up-by-nike-basketball/

Lol did anyone watch this, kid looks so gay

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 12, 2012 @ 08:39 PM

Fucking pissed. Couldnt go into SupLA til today, and missed out on the split henley. If anyone has a black or red they are willing to let go of in L let me know. They looked boss tho.
May 12, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
mobbyluii

Fucking pissed. Couldnt go into SupLA til today, and missed out on the split henley. If anyone has a black or red they are willing to let go of in L let me know. They looked boss tho.

wait for a restock, dont spend too much

IG: @mobbyluii

May 12, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
DJPrep

Those vans possibly due out for this season? The old skools are fresh, but those checkered ones look wack to me
May 12, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
ShookOne

Did they still have the pinstripe tee's there?

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 12, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
supremeb4nine4

http://solecollector.com/news/scammed-sneaker-collector-gets-hooked-up-by-nike-basketball/

Lol did anyone watch this, kid looks so gay

dam that fool lucky

life

May 12, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
sjohnnnn

Those vans possibly due out for this season? The old skools are fresh, but those checkered ones look wack to me

Yeah id go with you on that and the chukka's are aight too.

سبحان

May 12, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
supremeb4nine4

watching that futhur assures me that i wont be wearing camp hats anytime soon. strictly fitteds and snaps fuck that

^not the look for me hat wise

life

May 12, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
bobhall

how do u prevent this from happening? do make sure to add a tracking number or require sig?
May 12, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
supremeb4nine4

how do u prevent this from happening? do make sure to add a tracking number or require sig?

dont fuck with shady people and try to get good feedback, if you feel a way stick with your gut, i try to only get things worth over 400 thru pick'ups or have the shipped fed ex, fed ex over here never leaves package and always makes you sign, plus they ask you name on package before you get to see the label

life

May 12, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
dopephilosophy

i dont get this forum, why is it that you would think someone is judging you if your wearing supreme shit and they are too, if anything id be like hey man cool hat whatever...

damn im trying not to contribute to the negative vibes in this thread but yall need to grow the fuck up.."oh he wears his hat gay, hes not doing it like me he looks like a faggot" all this damn teenage angst, got you kids hot and bothered, that kid that lost his shoes in the video wearing the CDG like that, who gives a flying fuck how he wears it...you cant just be like "hey hes got a nice preme hat on, respect"

im gonna assume most of you kids are in high school and hope yall grow out of that judgemental ass attitude

anyways, that floral better be dropping this thursday...how funny would it be if that mass produced that hat in particular of all of them and they never sold out, all these kids walking around with a floral hat..ahh funny
May 12, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
feeltheswift

also that kid really got his sneakers ooped from some scammer and ended up getting another pair signed by LeBron...he couldn't give two shits what people are saying about him on an internet forum haha.
May 12, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
flwy

Wore my Campbell's vans to the mall today. Guy at zuniga saw and was literally jumping he got so exited. He said he got the red and blue hats but didn't see the shoes, not sure how that could happen. Guy at ccs did the same thing. I was laughing so hard, the guys are cool though and they have some camps and shirts.
May 12, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
kr00kd

Lol. I bet so many people try to stunt like that. Buying rare samples and shit for top dollar to look like supreme OGs hahah

Or maybe they just like the OG products?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 12, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
trevxv3

Or maybe they just like the OG products?

well OG products are nice what he's saying is that people will buy it then claim to be OG, which is wack.. theres nothing wrong buying shit from previous seasons, but pretending that you didnt buy it on resale is herbishness to the max

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 12, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
kr00kd

I understand what he's saying.

My point is, im on SS. I buy a lot of OG shit. Because before recently i couldn't afford supreme.

Now i can, so i buy shit i missed out on. Im far from an OG, but i like the clothes so i cop em.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.