Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 12, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
pharoh.

some dude at the mall was maddoggin me hard from like 4 tables across at the food court cos we were both wearing supreme. the whole time i felt like he was judging the shit out of me.

you too ? happens to me most of the time i bump into someone wearing supreme while i am as well lol. i find it funny

word that same shit happened to me yesterday during class. I never even saw this dude before then but he was grillin hard.

Supreme FS & Proxy: thirdeyesupplyco.bigcartel.com

May 12, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
unknown123

some dude at the mall was maddoggin me hard from like 4 tables across at the food court cos we were both wearing supreme. the whole time i felt like he was judging the shit out of me.

you too ? happens to me most of the time i bump into someone wearing supreme while i am as well lol. i find it funny

word that same shit happened to me yesterday during class. I never even saw this dude before then but he was grillin hard.

its mostly the dudes with the ss12 caps, i rocked my black floral sample today and some hypebeast fag came up to me saying i had a fake of the floral dropping this season. the ignoranceeeee ! smh
May 12, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Mr_Chukes

word that same shit happened to me yesterday during class. I never even saw this du before then but he was grillin hard.

its mostly the dudes with the ss12 caps, i rocked my black floral sample today and some hypebeast fag came up to me saying i had a fake of the floral dropping this season. the ignoranceeeee ! smh

I'm waiting for the day for a mutha fucka to come at me like that!
May 12, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
supremeb4nine4

tagged pic of floral?

life

May 12, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
PKdaGod

word that same shit happened to me yesterday during class. I never even saw this du before then but he was grillin hard.

I'm waiting for the day for a mutha fucka to come at me like that!

you ain't gonna do shit. passive aggressive niggas on HB smh, I lay'd a pinoy out cuh
May 12, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
unknown123

tagged pic of floral?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/170293/?topic_page=140
just go down, you'll see it
May 12, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
iAmSofaKing

went to SUPLA today...

cambells shirt was right next to the split henley i copped, easy to choose between the two. jesus h christ., (got the last large black)

had my size in all 3 vans (i asked for the fuck of it). didnt even touch um, glanced at um once before i paid.

in person the script is ugly and corny as fuck. so it was easy to go with the croc. they were out of large purp oxfords which fuckin sucked

again, my camera makes everything look faded to shit. so the first person goin "ay yo dog yo shit looks faded as fuck" deserves an e-slap

How does the croc fit? Deep?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 12, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
pharoh.

lmao truth. the worst is this kid who came up to me and said "man, I love Tyler the creator too!"

May 12, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
supremeb4nine4

tagged pic of floral?

nice what season?

life

May 12, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
unknown123

lmao truth. the worst is this kid who came up to me and said "man, I love Tyler the creator too!"

YO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THAT ! some faggot ass nigga on the 6 train came up to asking where i got my windowpane camp cap from and i told him the store. he asked how long they've been around and i said 1994 and his response was " damn odd future is that old ?! " i said no, he said " oh i thought tyler made supreme " smh.

tagged pic of floral?

nice what season?

it was a sample, never sold on the shelfs
May 12, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
db

suspended

May 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
pharoh.

YO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THAT ! some faggot ass nigga on the 6 train came up to asking where i got my windowpane camp cap from and i told him the store. he asked how long they've been around and i said 1994 and his response was " damn odd future is that old ?! " i said no, he said " oh i thought tyler made supreme " smh.

tagged pic of floral?

nice what season?

it was a sample, never sold on the shelfs

Lmao I remember reading that on this thread earlier. That shit is too funny man.

May 12, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
sherass

nvm

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

May 12, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Famous-Amos

i feel like people on this thread are just as annoying as the fuckboys on Xbox live that just yell "U MAD?!?!" and "COOL STORY BRO" and shit. oh, and always makes sex noises.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 12, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
megustaleche

i feel like people on this thread are just as annoying as the fuckboys on Xbox live that just yell "U MAD?!?!" and "COOL STORY BRO" and shit. oh, and always makes sex noises.

Lol

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
DJPrep

found this on instagram
#supreme #swag lol
May 12, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
bkallday86

Lol

everytime i see your name/avatar i dislike cereal more...

Money Over Everything

May 12, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
supremeb4nine4

found this on instagram
#supreme #swag lol

people roc'ing hats with their bangs out like a bitch is no good... how anyone gonna take you serious when you look like justin beiber

life

May 12, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
ShookOne

Got my Cord Belted Shorts in today. Kinda disappointed.

Naturally, i'm a 34 waist but opted for a 36 short cuz i know how Supreme runs small sometimes. Even w/ the higher waist size, the shorts barely run below my knee (i/m 5'10 / 5'11ish). One good thing I can say is that w/ the belt u can hang the shorts a little lower on your waist & the belt will hold them tight for sure. There is a zipper but no button fastener of any kind; just the included belt. And the waist band is elastic so it will accomodate bigger waists (but see above about the inseam length).

Hopefully the Camel short ripstop material will make these longer or they're a no-go for me. Hope this helps any1 out

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 12, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
megustaleche

Lol

everytime i see your name/avatar i dislike cereal more...

Why?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 12, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
dellzz

found this on instagram
#supreme #swag lol

people roc'ing hats with their bangs out like a bitch is no good... how anyone gonna take you serious when you look like justin beiber

I see nothing wrong with the fit.
May 12, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
supremeb4nine4

to each his own but the hat fit... whack imo but i dont roc camps either so maybe im not impartial

life

May 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
whatisthis

People still like shorts below the knee?

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 12, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
1nce*

reup on campbells

May 12, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
DJPrep

reup on campbells

good look out. I saw a pair of 10.5's on ebay going for 205 with a day left....
May 12, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
sakibomb523

reup on campbells

9, 9.5, 10 on Authentics
May 12, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
1nce*

hahha yeah i just bought the 10.5's

May 12, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Vulf

Naturally, i'm a 34 waist but opted for a 36 short cuz i know how Supreme runs small sometimes. Even w/ the higher waist size, the shorts barely run below my knee (i/m 5'10 / 5'11ish). One good thing I can say is that w/ the belt u can hang the shorts a little lower on your waist & the belt will hold them tight for sure. There is a zipper but no button fastener of any kind; just the included belt. And the waist band is elastic so it will accomodate bigger waists (but see above about the inseam length).

Hopefully the Camel short ripstop material will make these longer or they're a no-go for me. Hope this helps any1 out

Thanks dude. I wanna get a pair, but I wasn't sure how they fit. The length isn't too much of an issue, because I wanna show off my sexy squatting legs. However, how is the waist? Does it run small or is it true to size? Because I fit perfectly in a 34, but any smaller might be uncomfortable. Also what color didja get?

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
adam5

pretty much summed it up
May 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
iAmSofaKing

The sizing on the belted shorts are fucked imo.

So if im a 34 waist, i should get the tagged 36 size?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.