Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
dellzz

found this on instagram
#supreme #swag lol

people roc'ing hats with their bangs out like a bitch is no good... how anyone gonna take you serious when you look like justin beiber

I see nothing wrong with the fit.
May 12, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
supremeb4nine4

to each his own but the hat fit... whack imo but i dont roc camps either so maybe im not impartial

life

May 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
whatisthis

People still like shorts below the knee?

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 12, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
1nce*

reup on campbells

May 12, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
DJPrep

reup on campbells

good look out. I saw a pair of 10.5's on ebay going for 205 with a day left....
May 12, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
sakibomb523

reup on campbells

9, 9.5, 10 on Authentics
May 12, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
1nce*

hahha yeah i just bought the 10.5's

May 12, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Vulf

Got my Cord Belted Shorts in today. Kinda disappointed.

Naturally, i'm a 34 waist but opted for a 36 short cuz i know how Supreme runs small sometimes. Even w/ the higher waist size, the shorts barely run below my knee (i/m 5'10 / 5'11ish). One good thing I can say is that w/ the belt u can hang the shorts a little lower on your waist & the belt will hold them tight for sure. There is a zipper but no button fastener of any kind; just the included belt. And the waist band is elastic so it will accomodate bigger waists (but see above about the inseam length).

Hopefully the Camel short ripstop material will make these longer or they're a no-go for me. Hope this helps any1 out

Thanks dude. I wanna get a pair, but I wasn't sure how they fit. The length isn't too much of an issue, because I wanna show off my sexy squatting legs. However, how is the waist? Does it run small or is it true to size? Because I fit perfectly in a 34, but any smaller might be uncomfortable. Also what color didja get?

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
adam5

i feel like people on this thread are just as annoying as the fuckboys on Xbox live that just yell "U MAD?!?!" and "COOL STORY BRO" and shit. oh, and always makes sex noises.

pretty much summed it up
May 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
iAmSofaKing

Got my Cord Belted Shorts in today. Kinda disappointed.

Naturally, i'm a 34 waist but opted for a 36 short cuz i know how Supreme runs small sometimes. Even w/ the higher waist size, the shorts barely run below my knee (i/m 5'10 / 5'11ish). One good thing I can say is that w/ the belt u can hang the shorts a little lower on your waist & the belt will hold them tight for sure. There is a zipper but no button fastener of any kind; just the included belt. And the waist band is elastic so it will accomodate bigger waists (but see above about the inseam length).

Hopefully the Camel short ripstop material will make these longer or they're a no-go for me. Hope this helps any1 out

The sizing on the belted shorts are fucked imo.

So if im a 34 waist, i should get the tagged 36 size?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 12, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
adam5

Yes not everyone is a fag
May 12, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
JuanBeesknees

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/171404/

Some shit for cheap
May 12, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Mr_Chukes

some dude at the mall was maddoggin me hard from like 4 tables across at the food court cos we were both wearing supreme. the whole time i felt like he was judging the shit out of me.

you too ? happens to me most of the time i bump into someone wearing supreme while i am as well lol. i find it funny

word that same shit happened to me yesterday during class. I never even saw this du before then but he was grillin hard.

its mostly the dudes with the ss12 caps, i rocked my black floral sample today and some hypebeast fag came up to me saying i had a fake of the floral dropping this season. the ignoranceeeee ! smh

I'm waiting for the day for a mutha fucka to come at me like that!

you ain't gonna do shit. passive aggressive niggas on HB smh, I lay'd a pinoy out cuh

Nigga you funny. I'd drop a nigga if he needed that.
May 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Vulf

Maybe you just have some chicken legs?
Some people like wearing them above the knee. Doesn't make him a fag. If you call him out it does mean you have a bigger dick though, right?

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 12, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Ramzy

Some people like wearing them above the knee. Doesn't make him a fag. If you call him out it does mean you have a bigger dick though, right?

He's probably overweight. Can't be seen having the same width in the thighs and calves.
May 12, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
mcgotkicks

found this on instagram
#supreme #swag lol

people roc'ing hats with their bangs out like a bitch is no good... how anyone gonna take you serious when you look like justin beiber

the only thing wrong with the fit is that theres too much red going on in this pic. Thats just my opinion. And the way he wears his hats. smh.
May 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
slap

Why is his hat's perched up on top of his Justin Beiber doo?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 12, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
iAmSofaKing

Who the fuck wears shorts past their knees? What is this 2005 with jean shorts and AF1s?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 12, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
judgemyjoindate

Who the fuck wears shorts past their knees? What is this 2005 with jean shorts and AF1s?

who the fuck judges everyone else's view points on their own? keep to yourself if you're telling other people what/what not to wear. i'll wear shorts above, below or around my knees and you really shouldn't give 7 fucks.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
mcgotkicks

who the fuck judges everyone else's view points on their own? keep to yourself if you're telling other people what/what not to wear. i'll wear shorts above, below or around my knees and you really shouldn't give 7 fucks.

are we seriously arguing about how to wear shorts? we all are different with different senses of style. Who gives a flying fuck if someone likes shorts above the knee, its borderline gay imo but who cares
May 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
christopher.

God damn, where are the mods? People posting up links to their MP threads and arguments going on? What the fuck?
May 12, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
bobhall

answer the question topher. do you are do you not wear your shorts above your knee???
May 12, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
christopher.

answer the question topher. do you are do you not wear your shorts above your knee???
Fuck you. Suck me. I'm chubby so I can't rock the "above knee" shorts yet. but I would if I could. chinos > cargo shorts.
May 12, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
iAmSofaKing

I dont really give a fuck how they wear their shorts, just joining in on the conversation

May 12, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
megustaleche

I love this thread. [Supreme] 2012 arguement thread

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 12, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
boogiesupreme

damn. wtf is going on. people must be grouchy from this last drop.

tamp up.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 12, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
ShookOne

Thanks dude. I wanna get a pair, but I wasn't sure how they fit. The length isn't too much of an issue, because I wanna show off my sexy squatting legs. However, how is the waist? Does it run small or is it true to size? Because I fit perfectly in a 34, but any smaller might be uncomfortable. Also what color didja get?

Id say the Supreme size chart is spot on in this case. A size 36 says its 34.5 inches. You'll fit in a size 34 though because of the belt. & aside from the belt, the waist material has an elastic band kinda like how basketball shorts are. So it stretches a bit. I got the khaki color which is also a bit odd since its mixed with a bit of an olive color.

The sizing on the belted shorts are fucked imo.

So if im a 34 waist, i should get the tagged 36 size?

I would since the chart says a tagged 36 is 34.5 inches. Im a 34 waist & the tagged 36 fits perfect. I just wish the inseam was an inch or 2 longer.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 12, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
mrzy

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 12, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
adam5

I love this thread. [Supreme] 2012 arguement thread

I love it. Post one thing out of boredom and you get 10 angry responses haha
May 12, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
adam5

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirt is clean, wonder what the price would be for it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.