FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
May 12, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
bkallday86

what's so special about ss. no forums are ever 100% sure on what's dropping every thursday
on SS they actually do know whats dropping the day before, and the marketplace is so much better on there, and people actually know what they are talking about, not like on here

wonder if ss thinks as higley of you as you do them

Money Over Everything

May 12, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
kkasaye

damn, i thought people talking shit to each other for pages on pages was the reason the old thread got shut down... or at least one of the reasons. why don't people just keep it to supreme ?

B|

May 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
brohanics

anybody see those rihanna pics with her wearing a supreme shirt? is that fake or old news?

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 12, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
vafins

do any of you guys remember the retail price of the supreme lock box?
May 12, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
YungGecko

what's so special about ss. no forums are ever 100% sure on what's dropping every thursday
on SS they actually do know whats dropping the day before, and the marketplace is so much better on there, and people actually know what they are talking about, not like on here

well the guys in the london store literally tell you to call up wednesday night to find out whats dropping to save you the hassle of going there and finding your desired item is not available

secondly even if none of the people in the uk post what will be dropping wednesday night (I have done this a few times but couldn't be bothered to post on here because people just say shut up and stop speculating), you will no doubt know what will drop due to the time difference so what's the difference of a few hours in finding out as you will still be on the online store the same time as those from ss. Therefore, no advantage is gained

I do admit the marketplace on there is much better though on ss as it feels people aren't trying to rape people on prices. On here I get the feeling that people just look through and see what's 'hyped' then purchase that item with the intention to resell as they comprehend there is a demographic that wants it.

Sorry, I just find it irritating that people speak so highly of ss as I have a friend who has an account on there and I've looked through it; nothing very impressive or warrants as much praise as people give it
May 12, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
YungGecko

I remember it was around £40 in UK which would equate to around $65 but bear in mind it's not directly proportional
May 12, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
bobhall

anybody see those rihanna pics with her wearing a supreme shirt? is that fake or old news?

theyre fake
May 12, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
DJPrep

mobbyluii don't make me go in on your dickriding SS invite ass.

thats cute, quote your boyfriend. and idk why your calling me a dickrider when you have more posts than me and youve been on here for like a month and a half.. i bet you dont even know how i got an invite.

and odb. you obviously ride my dick hard because you comment after all my posts.. and you thought that jacket dropped last season? youre fucking stupid bitch so shutup

No hate, but I wouldn't mind knowing how u got an invite tbh....lol
May 12, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
mcgotkicks

kid claimed my cdg camp was fake because of the lettering. lol
May 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
mcgotkicks

I remember it was around £40 in UK which would equate to around $65 but bear in mind it's not directly proportional

damn cant believe i missed on that.
May 12, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
mcgotkicks

lil wayne kills everything. looking like some burnt tarzan with all that cheeta print

racist
May 12, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
mobbyluii

thats cute, quote your boyfriend. and idk why your calling me a dickrider when you have more posts than me and youve been on here for like a month and a half.. i bet you dont even know how i got an invite.

and odb. you obviously ride my dick hard because you comment after all my posts.. and you thought that jacket dropped last season? youre fucking stupid bitch so shutup

yea sure lol.. but i registed back in february and it was actually open and it worked and all. i even got the confirmation email and all. the the next day i tried to log in and it said my acoount didnt exist and i emailed them asking why that was happening.. they said that registration wasnt supposed to be open and so they deleted any accounts that registered that day.. so i kept hittin em up saying that it wasnt fair that they did that and they never responded.. i finally got a hold of one of their mods and explained to him what had happened and he invited me rite away.. shit that was long..

IG: @mobbyluii

May 12, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
supremeb4nine4

some of you live sad lives
damn, i thought people talking shit to each other for pages on pages was the reason the old thread got shut down... or at least one of the reasons. why don't people just keep it to supreme ?

life

May 12, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
mcgotkicks

some of you live sad lives
May 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
mcgotkicks

can't wait for those orange cement sbs come out. In the mean time imma enjoy these XD
May 12, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
DJPrep

yea sure lol.. but i registed back in february and it was actually open and it worked and all. i even got the confirmation email and all. the the next day i tried to log in and it said my acoount didnt exist and i emailed them asking why that was happening.. they said that registration wasnt supposed to be open and so they deleted any accounts that registered that day.. so i kept hittin em up saying that it wasnt fair that they did that and they never responded.. i finally got a hold of one of their mods and explained to him what had happened and he invited me rite away.. shit that was long..

Oh damn, thats sweet. I think I remember you talking about that a few months ago. Id love to be able to buy/sell some shit over there. Put in a good word for me? lol
May 12, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
YungGecko

can't wait for those orange cement sbs come out. In the mean time imma enjoy these XD

wow how long ago did you get these and what price for if you don't mind me asking?

please bear in mind that the sbs rumored to come out in june could be an april fools as it was published on May 30...
May 12, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
mobbyluii

Oh damn, thats sweet. I think I remember you talking about that a few months ago. Id love to be able to buy/sell some shit over there. Put in a good word for me? lol

ha aite i will! and yeah, if you got exclusive OG supreme shit, people buy it so fast over there.. its not like HB where the marketplace is flooded with all the new shit..

May 12, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
mcgotkicks

wow how long ago did you get these and what price for if you don't mind me asking?

please bear in mind that the sbs rumored to come out in june could be an april fools as it was published on May 30...

4 years ago. This is my second pair. lol. one of my favorites. 250 price tag
May 12, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
emaan94

250 ..
May 12, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
supremeb4nine4

dam i wish i never slept on supreme feets back then

life

May 12, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
yunglordgrizzly

some dude at the mall was maddoggin me hard from like 4 tables across at the food court cos we were both wearing supreme. the whole time i felt like he was judging the shit out of me.

grizzly on SS

May 12, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
mcgotkicks

250 ..

Yes, I bought it from a friend. He needed the money for school.
May 12, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
mcgotkicks

dam i wish i never slept on supreme feets back then

yea man u should find a pair online. Pure quality. I wear them all the time and the funny thing is when i wear them around kids that wear supreme they always ask the same dumb ass question. What kind of sb's are those? smh
May 12, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
mobbyluii

250 ..

were they used when you bought em? or what conditioin were they in

May 12, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
mcgotkicks

250 ..

It was deadstock when i bought them.
May 12, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
DJPrep

some dude at the mall was maddoggin me hard from like 4 tables across at the food court cos we were both wearing supreme. the whole time i felt like he was judging the shit out of me.

What was he/you wearing? (pause)
May 12, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
supremeb4nine4

250 ..

good friend that is i would pay crazy prices for a fresh pair of those

life

May 12, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
mobbyluii

250 ..

It was deadstock when i bought them.

damn G you got a good deal on em

May 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
mcgotkicks

250 ..

good friend that is

haha yeah.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.