[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 11, 2012 @ 00:54:03
Authentics, bought and shipped, coming tomorrow at 4pm. only advantage of living in NJ blushing
May 11, 2012 @ 00:56:59
reasons to not cop online if u live in ny, you still pay tax if you have a address in NY, you still pay ship and you dont get to see and try what u buy before you do... most people that wear what they buy like to see it and sometimes try it on before you put that bread up.... reselllers would cop blind tho

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 01:05:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's not a starter cap, it's just supposed to look like the starter logo, notice it's not an S but an $

Lol where the skate footy though?
holy shit! stfu. I have been skating for 7 years and i have never been filmed.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 11, 2012 @ 01:10:30
Anyone know the price of the donegal coming out? Hopefully its not more than 58 shipped. I too lazy to put mopre money on my card. Haha

doubt it maybe 54 at most

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 11, 2012 @ 01:11:05
I think if someone posts "BAN", they should get banned

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 11, 2012 @ 01:11:46
it's not a starter cap, it's just supposed to look like the starter logo, notice it's not an S but an $

Lol where the skate footy though?
holy shit! stfu. I have been skating for 7 years and i have never been filmed.

wtf r u talkin about retard
May 11, 2012 @ 01:13:36

Finally got my TNF roller bag in

Traveling a bit this summer it'll get plenty of use
May 11, 2012 @ 01:18:11
progresso soup > campbell's.

gtfo.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:19:17

dope bag, love mine but use rolling thunder more dunno y

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 01:19:34
Lately supreme has been doing some odd collaborations...

The Rpreme

May 11, 2012 @ 01:26:46
I think if someone posts "BAN", they should get banned
irrelevant to the brand, BAN

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

May 11, 2012 @ 01:27:15

diva
May 11, 2012 @ 01:29:40
can you put the handle up, or is it sticking out at all times on the roller?
May 11, 2012 @ 01:33:56
you can definitely put the handle down

Ridin' Round Town More Change More Steelo

May 11, 2012 @ 01:35:57

yo, is that a hotshot with no branding or design?
May 11, 2012 @ 01:39:47
sample hotshot i metioned few pages back not mine tho, my boi one. his connections surpass mine

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 01:44:26
110 for a shirt. God deeem
May 11, 2012 @ 01:54:18
Brah you sound upset

No just having fun on the Internet, trying to troll, didn't work, but still buy what u like and stop with the lame shit. I don't see how the Budweiser drop was any better then soup. Because it was beer, seriously and Budweiser is that cheap shit too, lol

budweiser is better than fucking campbells soup. ok, honestly how many people fuck with campbells? I don't
hahah I don't know why this just sounds funny to me, how can anyone fuck with a brand of soup
May 11, 2012 @ 01:54:26
Any fit pics of the croc.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:58:37
can't believe those prices tho, im not one to complain about spending, it doesnt bother me, but those authentics. You can get some REALLY nice Vans for half that.

same can be said about their new era's? or camp's? or dam near everything else they have can be copped by another brand for half price sometimes the other brands quality is just as good... i think theres always gonna be a cheaper version of anything high end you want to buy, but to some of us that downgrade is unaceptable for many reasons..

going off topic: same can be said about retro Jordan's or Foampos'. anything thats limited and exclusive but still heat will have high re-sale which in effect marks up the retail... the first 5 pairs of foam's i copped were $160 retail. then niggas started reselling, past 10 joints that dropped were 200+ retail.. cray cray

word, exact reason bred xi's are gonna be 185, popularity warrants the price increase

soup tee too much of the same going on for me but if i was like 15 tho id be on my ignorant shit, throw on a soup tee and tell a bitch to slurp me... with tha "dead serious" face..... Goonie shit,
iPad bout to die almost in allentown, P.A.allday

Reppin' the keystone state.

PA, what up

May 11, 2012 @ 02:06:11
I wanted to cop to wear, but decided I'd just save it for the SB's. Fuck the authentics were cool but not that cool. Maybe the CDG ones.
May 11, 2012 @ 02:21:46
Wearing soup cans if fucking rediculous
May 11, 2012 @ 02:39:36
No just having fun on the Internet, trying to troll, didn't work, but still buy what u like and stop with the lame shit. I don't see how the Budweiser drop was any better then soup. Because it was beer, seriously and Budweiser is that cheap shit too, lol

budweiser is better than fucking campbells soup. ok, honestly how many people fuck with campbells? I don't
hahah I don't know why this just sounds funny to me, how can anyone fuck with a brand of soup

chunky soup swag
May 11, 2012 @ 02:57:59
i just wanna know if there's gonna be other colors of the sb's....

May 11, 2012 @ 02:58:56
we get that Supreme is not new to doing random collabs or throwing their name on random shit, but 2 points to be made about this Campbells collab
1. the pop art thing Campbells thing would make sense if it was an Andy Warhol collab but it's not. it would be cool if some of Warhols other art was being used, Monroe prints on tees or something, but we only get the Campbells soup. Nothing about Campbells is tied to the street, hip hop scene, skating, or graffiti. Warhol is, but not Campbells. A food company out of Camden, New Jersey. Which brings me to my next point.
2. Supreme X Food collab is a stupid idea.
If you like it by all means thats cool, wear it, we all knew it was going to sell out, but come on.

Fuck 'em All X Mmm Mmm Good

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 11, 2012 @ 03:00:01

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 03:02:25
meaty cuffs bro
May 11, 2012 @ 03:04:56
we get that Supreme is not new to doing random collabs or throwing their name on random shit, but 2 points to be made about this Campbells collab
1. the pop art thing Campbells thing would make sense if it was an Andy Warhol collab but it's not. it would be cool if some of Warhols other art was being used, Monroe prints on tees or something, but we only get the Campbells soup. Nothing about Campbells is tied to the street, hip hop scene, skating, or graffiti. Warhol is, but not Campbells. A food company out of Camden, New Jersey. Which brings me to my next point.
2. Supreme X Food collab is a stupid idea.
If you like it by all means thats cool, wear it, we all knew it was going to sell out, but come on.

Fuck 'em All X Mmm Mmm Good

I lol'd hard at this

I ROCK PREME, I EAT CAMPBELLS, AT DA SAME DAMN TIME!
May 11, 2012 @ 03:05:03
Campbell's Authentic Restock.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:07:08
Campbell's Authentic Restock.

just bought my pair now. smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x