Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 11, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
donadamsky

do people really care about stickers from supreme?

theyre a nice free gift, but i wouldnt pay for em

May 11, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
paulywalnuts

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say
"when i was a kid i used diapers so you know i gotta line up for that huggies tee"

lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"

that's me in the grateful dead tie dye with the undefeated towel on my head. i was the kid asking about the fuck pin haha this scum said "i guess they haven't been collecting long enough, not trying to hate," then they stop taping for the part when come kids went off on him.

oh yeah you really gotta be an old school collector to get that FUCK pin
came out all the way back in Oct 2011
thats OG

also the first kid sounded like a complete faggot everytime his mouth opened....SUPREME TIMES CAMPBELLS

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 11, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
YungGecko

how about this kid doing the supreme times campbells every time he mentions it haha
why can't these people just say campbells tee
May 11, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
paulywalnuts

SupremeLA line is herb central...i'm glad i never have a problem ordering online because i would hate to be in the middle of that every drop...

word is bond
i would not want to be standing between some fat kid with a Supreme tattoo, some herb double boxing CDG shit, more fat kids wearing Odd future shirts and some idiot wearing a beanie in 85 degree weather

May 11, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Mr_Chukes

I think those cabs look ugly after the pics I've seen.
May 11, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
CRASH_ONE

went to SUPLA today...

cambells shirt was right next to the split henley i copped, easy to choose between the two. jesus h christ., (got the last large black)

had my size in all 3 vans (i asked for the fuck of it). didnt even touch um, glanced at um once before i paid.

in person the script is ugly and corny as fuck. so it was easy to go with the croc. they were out of large purp oxfords which fuckin sucked

again, my camera makes everything look faded to shit. so the first person goin "ay yo dog yo shit looks faded as fuck" deserves an e-slap
May 11, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
trevxv3

went to SUPLA today...

cambells shirt was right next to the split henley i copped, easy to choose between the two. jesus h christ., (got the last large black)

had my size in all 3 vans (i asked for the fuck of it). didnt even touch um, glanced at um once before i paid.

in person the script is ugly and corny as fuck. so it was easy to go with the croc. they were out of large purp oxfords which fuckin sucked

again, my camera makes everything look faded to shit. so the first person goin "ay yo dog yo shit looks faded as fuck" deserves an e-slap

split henley is cool and the croc script 5-panel will look nice with that.. I was thinking about copping the exact same two things, but dope pickup homes

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
Mr_Chukes

They have the sk8-hi's and cabs in almost every size now on the webstore.
May 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
paulywalnuts

how about this kid doing the supreme times campbells every time he mentions it haha

jesus fucking christ
why would anybody give a flying fuck about this wanker and his stupid receipt and his stupid hair and his Supreme multiplied by Campbells multiplied by Vans collab

May 11, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
slap

Damn that Croc 5panel is so nice...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 11, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
bkallday86

that vid could have and should have less than 60 seconds... lame how he does a 360 of his tiny room

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
YungGecko

jesus fucking christ
why would anybody give a flying fuck about this wanker and his stupid receipt and his stupid hair and his Supreme multiplied by Campbells multiplied by Vans collab

haha these are what the typical kids look like who wear supreme in the uk, especially with the hair like that to the point the camp is almost perpendicular to the rear of the head.
it makes me cringe so much how they wear stuff. for example, leaving your fleece unzipped but tying the strings at the top...
there were a bunch of kids that looked like this who were about 15 or 14 behind my friend and I when waiting for the cdg drop and they were smoking a spliff between them.
These "hipsters" really irritate me
May 11, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
JKR

went to SUPLA today...

ay yo dog yo shit looks faded as fuck
May 11, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
bkallday86

Damn that Croc 5panel is so nice...

and that henley shit is too piff i like it better than most of my football top's

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
paulywalnuts

put it this way
reviewing stuff is ok, if you find a way to provide the viewer some sort of value for their time
showing us the receipt, the box and doing a 360 of the shoe and saying "oh wow you can read the label insignia quite well" tells us fucking nothing worthwhile

tell us instead of they are comfortable, or true to size, or maybe try on some jackets and pants at the store and tell us if those are true to size and shit. i get it doe. you just wanna show off your new stuff that really isn't that special. the really great paradox is: if i liked the campbells shoes, i would have just bought them myself and i wouldn't be watching your stupid video, and if i didn't like them, i wouldn't care and i wouldn't be watching your stupid video. F-

May 11, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
bkallday86

ay yo dog yo shit looks faded as fuck

looking for that e-slap , i always wondered how that worked

Money Over Everything

May 11, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
YungGecko

went to SUPLA today...

really liked the split henley as well and it caught my eye when I was in store. couldn't justify spending any more money though
May 11, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
YungGecko

quick question - did the US get the union jack box logo tee when it dropped?
May 11, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
DJPrep

just noticed the floral polo has a pocket
edit: pocket shirts are expensive

That pocket makes it that much better. I don't think it could be anymore than a shorts sleeve button down from this season. They will prob be like $110.
May 11, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
Anthonybehim

suspended

Letting go of my Black TNF venture brand new with tags for $210 shipped. Paid $216 just trying to get a mothers day gift. PM Me
taking trades + cash also

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

May 11, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
RyandaGod

Cute story, but BAN
May 11, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
PKdaGod

went to SUPLA today...

really liked the split henley as well and it caught my eye when I was in store. couldn't justify spending any more money though

ayo dis does look faded doe
May 11, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
PlaboY

anybody got fit pics of the split henley???
May 11, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
odb.

has this been released yet?

yeah. last season I believe. I've got it in red, sz m if you're interested.
May 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
mobbyluii

wtf haha last season nigga? and you say i say dumb shit.. this jacket came out this season on the first drop.. fucking dumbb

IG: @mobbyluii

May 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
mastachop

Damn...lil wayne is biting supreme.

https://www.trukfit.com/

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

May 11, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
unknown123

wtf haha last season nigga? and you say i say dumb shit.. this jacket came out this season on the first drop.. fucking dumbb

LMAO last season
May 11, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
trevxv3

I would instacop that fucking henley but i get tired of all of the fucking questions I get about shit like i somehow have to explain what Im wearing to people

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 11, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
californiarider

Cute story, but BAN

holy shit you joined in march and have 540 posts! You must really be loving life right now

IG: @thesupersun

May 11, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
DJPrep

Cute story, but BAN

where are the mods? This dudes been pulling this shit in here for 3 days straight.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.