May 11, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
supremeb4nine4

the houndstooth trench came with box logo pin

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
supremeb4nine4

someone post a pic of the halfcabs on feet idk if i should cop a pair

Somebody post a black laces on-feet. They look way better with black laces.

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
PKdaGod

anyone who buys this is a fucking idiot.

don't hate on my hustle brah
May 11, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
YungGecko

I'm glad I didn't get the shoes. looking at this pic I can tell that the shoes clash way too much with just a standard pair or jeans or trousers. the only one I was considering were the skate highs but just sticked with a tee in the end. I'm not made of money
May 11, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
supremeb4nine4

don't hate on my hustle brah

goonie hustle, go to cop a dub... leave with a quater

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
slap

Ugh those look freaking terrible with black laces dude...
Go back to white. Now.

@ YungGecko You rather spend $100 on a tshirt instead of shoes?

The authentics look good, if only they were like $20 cheaper...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 11, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
supremeb4nine4

I'm glad I didn't get the shoes. looking at this pic I can tell that the shoes clash way too much with just a standard pair or jeans or trousers. the only one I was considering were the skate highs but just sticked with a tee in the end. I'm not made of money

clash? niggas wearing supreme usually stand out and "clash" next to ordinary skaters. you wanna blend? or over match? but to each his own

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
supremeb4nine4

Go back to white. Now.

haha actually switched right after that pic just did it cuz of i thought what the other dude said would have worked out

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
YungGecko

Go back to white. Now.

I just felt that the t shirt could be worn better and more easily. I think shoes are something that you wear much more so the vans weren't practical for me

also I am a huge andy warhol fan after seeing an exhibition of his in new york and I know this isn't explicitly an andy warhol collab but to me, campbells always reminds me of his work.

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/supremeb4nine4/' rel='nofollow'>@supremeb4nine4</a> I don't mind clashing colours like blue and black etc. but I just feel the half cabs simply aren't aesthetically pleasing when paired with blue jeans. maybe black jeans however and keeping everything else you wear muted. Don't let others influence you if you like it though!
May 11, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
jplarr

smh
I nearly fucking passed out when he said "Supreme times Campbell's Soup" and then we he said the skate hi is a "overall good shoe". Thanks for clarifying nobody would've ever guessed that the Vans Skate Hi is a good shoe.
May 11, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
slap

@ YUNG to each his own. I can respect that.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 11, 2012 @ 07:00 PM

Inactive

smh

so far everybody I've seen so with the CDG on looks like a herb. and its not ending..

May 11, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
YungGecko

smh
I nearly fucking passed out when he said "Supreme times Campbell's Soup" and then we he said the skate hi is a "overall good shoe". Thanks for clarifying nobody would've ever guessed that the Vans Skate Hi is a good shoe.

I just find it funny how they try to justify why they are buying it. "peerless" guy seems so weird.
Waiting for someone in one of these videos to just say I like it and think it's a cool piece of clothing rather than making up loads of bs in how they like the roots and history of the brand
May 11, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
supremeb4nine4

Waiting for someone in one of these videos to just say I like it and think it's a cool piece of clothing rather than making up loads of bs in how they like the roots and history of the brand

you said it yo... dude in video coppin plea's for something shows he dont like it for what it is... alternative motive's and shit, re-sale, getting cuz your friends, tryna impress a bitch, wanna be like tyler. anytime i hear someone copping a plea i think as to why

life

May 11, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
PlaboY

SupremeLA line is herb central...i'm glad i never have a problem ordering online because i would hate to be in the middle of that every drop...
May 11, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
DJPrep

smh

so far everybody I've seen so with the CDG on looks like a herb. and its not ending..

I feel like thats the case too. Every other picture on instagram is some herb with either the CDG hoodie or the sticker slapped on their MacBook like they've been on this shit for years. Im kinda pissed i hung onto a tee, but maybe ill just wait a little bit until I whip it out.
May 11, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
ShookOne

Atiba has been wearing this hat quite often lately & pulling it off IMO. Im sure some people can rock it, but its def. not my steezo.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 11, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
megustaleche

SupremeLA line is herb central...i'm glad i never have a problem ordering online because i would hate to be in the middle of that every drop...

Haha forreal

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 11, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
nexx42

this is that truth
May 11, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
bobhall

that world map hat feels like it's made out of a trash bag. still waiting for a pic of someone wearing it.
May 11, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
Panther.

smh

"Yo nigga I ate Campbell's as a mofuckin kid so when Supreme started making Campbell's soup I ate their new Vans Authentics. That's why a nigga be fat."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 11, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
MF CHEUNG

that world map hat feels like it's made out of a trash bag. still waiting for a pic of someone wearing it.

It's made out of Tyvek.
May 11, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
endagr8

Black laces still look better. They complement the tongue tag really nicely in my opinion. I'ma keep my half cabs boxed up until F/W anyways. Authentics are definitely a better summer shoe.
May 11, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
olix94

selling some??
May 11, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
judgemyjoindate

Yeah I was. Who are you?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Rizal

selling some??

No biz talk allowed in here or you'll get

Zee banhammer
May 11, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
YungGecko

I just realised something that is quite strange. The campbells tee in the UK was actually cheaper than the authentics but it was vice versa for america
May 11, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
killercunt

Need this.
May 11, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
intellect

no. black laces fail on those. Look like half cabs too, get some campbells authentics, stick with the white lacing
May 11, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Rizal

I just realised something that is quite strange. The campbells tee in the UK was actually cheaper than the authentics but it was vice versa for america

i speculated on this already but I thought that they fucked up on the pricing when they updated the website. But didnt really give a flyin fuck cuz it sold out anyways

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.