May 11, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
kr00kd

those new fitted are nice as fuck , lol at those campbell's 5 panels , shits awful

campbells hat in red aint that bad when you see it in person, feeling the stripes on the side

ya i think the red hat was one of the nicest pieces in the capsule

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 11, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
vafins

If someone offerd me one item from the cambells collection I would pick the halfcabs they look they nicest

but I still have these and I think they are nicer

May 11, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
YungGecko

those new fitted are nice as fuck , lol at those campbell's 5 panels , shits awful

campbells hat in red aint that bad when you see it in person, feeling the stripes on the side

ya i think the red hat was one of the nicest pieces in the capsule

same but when picking it up it just felt plastic like and cheap so i couldn't justify spending the money on it
May 11, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
judgemyjoindate

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say
"when i was a kid i used diapers so you know i gotta line up for that huggies tee"

lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"

that's me in the grateful dead tie dye with the undefeated towel on my head. i was the kid asking about the fuck pin haha this scum said "i guess they haven't been collecting long enough, not trying to hate," then they stop taping for the part when come kids went off on him.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
nexx42

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say
"when i was a kid i used diapers so you know i gotta line up for that huggies tee"

lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"

I like how he said the "resale values are going up" when the exact opposite is happening lmao and that "pearless" guy is a faggot lmao
May 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
bobhall

you a dead head brah
May 11, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
judgemyjoindate

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
YungGecko

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

that's me in the grateful dead tie dye with the undefeated towel on my head. i was the kid asking about the fuck pin haha this scum said "i guess they haven't been collecting long enough, not trying to hate," then they stop taping for the part when come kids went off on him.

minimalistic haha
May 11, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
mcgotkicks

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

minimalistic haha

i got that fuck pin? not trying to hate lol
May 11, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
YungGecko

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

minimalistic haha

i got that fuck pin? not trying to hate lol

what's so special about the pins? I'm quite adamant the london store had them before they closed for the ss/12 drop
May 11, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
iAmSofaKing

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

"People haven't been collecting Supreme long enough to get the Fuck Pin"? That shit came out last season you dumb indian

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
mcgotkicks

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

"People haven't been collecting Supreme long enough to get the Fuck Pin"? That shit came out last season you dumb indian

the kid witht he cdg shirt is that kid with the infamous supreme tattoo on his arm.
DarthVader

lol @ dumb indian
trevxv3

Fucking SS is down and I have 2 deals working right now, shit is pissing me off

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 11, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
iAmSofaKing

http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

some cool shirts that weren't included in the preview

Floral shirt or Snakeskin? Supreme always be releasing stuff not in the preview, doesnt let me budget for the drops..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
judgemyjoindate

being from philly i wanted the pin. just never picked up last year, idk why.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
mcgotkicks

being from philly i wanted the pin. just never picked up last year, idk why.

i thought u were from oregon
May 11, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
judgemyjoindate

!?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
mcgotkicks

!?

lol
May 11, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
sjohnnnn

Cdg and box logo pins were never made right?

سبحان

May 11, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
nexx42

who else has an itchy anal?
May 11, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
rhythmz

who else has an itchy anal?

dat dirty butthole swag

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 11, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
rhythmz

but yo... is it cool to wear a towel on your head in public though? i mean....

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 11, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
boogiesupreme

http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

Floral shirt or Snakeskin? Supreme always be releasing stuff not in the preview, doesnt let me budget for the drops..

whoa. i'm getting both

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 11, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
judgemyjoindate

ugh... come on man. go do something... i skated there at like 8 AM from pretty far away, it was sunny AF and when i stand in line there i usually get a sunburn on my neck.. then i had to skate back to school. it was needed, plus i like it.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
DJPrep

Im going with the floral.
May 11, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
nexx42

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

the kid witht he cdg shirt is that kid with the infamous supreme tattoo on his arm.

This was hard to watch he sounds mad corny trying to justify why he likes supreme so much lol..chill bro.
May 11, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
mcgotkicks

ugh... come on man. go do something... i skated there at like 8 AM from pretty far away, it was sunny AF and when i stand in line there i usually get a sunburn on my neck.. then i had to skate back to school. it was needed, plus i like it.

yoooo were u with the other skater kid with the camel hat
May 11, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
supremeb4nine4

Cdg and box logo pins were never made right?

box logo yeh it was on a jacket only not sold alone

life

May 11, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
pigionz

anyone who buys this is a fucking idiot.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.