Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 11, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
DJPrep

http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

some cool shirts that weren't included in the preview

That big dot and floral polo are a must have. I think that floral polo might be a better hawaiian shirt than the actual hawaiian shirt hahaha.
And what do u guys think those vans are gonna be in that 7th look?
May 11, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
MF CHEUNG

Looks like checkered vans to me.
May 11, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
YungGecko

the vans in 7 don't look anything special in my opinion
May 11, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
supremeb4nine4

being the vans boxes got supreme box logo.... how long you guys think til some lame sells empty box like they did empty bag?

life

May 11, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
brian

Do bags actually sell? I'd sell all mine if they sell. Lames are the ones that are buying a plastic bag.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Mr_Chukes

http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

some cool shirts that weren't included in the preview

That big dot and floral polo are a must have. I think that floral polo might be a better hawaiian shirt than the actual hawaiian shirt hahaha.
And what do u guys think those vans are gonna be in that 7th look?

Nice taste
May 11, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but for those questioning kitty as a seller let me tell you he's legit.

We had a deal that didn't end up going thru; no fault on kitty b/c Supreme sent the wrong sizes, I had prepaid for the item and once it arrive w/ the wrong size kitty informed me right away, asking if that size would work. I told him no it wouldn't and he refunded the money that I sent to him. Simple as that.

If you're worried about your tracking # and all that just be patient, he's not out to rip anyone off.

kitty is a legit seller.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 11, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
slap

smh

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
supremeb4nine4

those new fitted are nice as fuck , lol at those campbell's 5 panels , shits awful

campbells hat in red aint that bad when you see it in person, feeling the stripes on the side

life

May 11, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
slap

Campbells in black is nice.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
vafins

smh

supreme times campbell's soup

what a faggot

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 11, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
supremeb4nine4

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say
"when i was a kid i used diapers so you know i gotta line up for that huggies tee"

life

May 11, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
vafins

nah nothing that says campbell’s soup on it is nice.... but forreal I dont fuck with fitteds at all but I would wear that script fitted

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 11, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
supremeb4nine4

wonder if people on louie V line have to justify why they cop LV wears

life

May 11, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
illusive

nah nothing that says campbell’s soup on it is nice.... but forreal I dont fuck with fitteds at all but I would wear that script fitted
I swear thats a fitted in your pic..........
May 11, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
vafins

well you are incorrect so keep it moving

May 11, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
supremeb4nine4

im strictly fitted's camp hats dont look right for me... scrpit on blk is nicest i think, wish they would have upped the amount of fitteds this season like they did camps and snaps

life

May 11, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
supremeb4nine4

Big ass letters usually snap back status

life

May 11, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
illusive

Big ass letters usually snap back status
Good point my bad.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
DJPrep

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say
"when i was a kid i used diapers so you know i gotta line up for that huggies tee"

lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"
May 11, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
kr00kd

those new fitted are nice as fuck , lol at those campbell's 5 panels , shits awful

campbells hat in red aint that bad when you see it in person, feeling the stripes on the side

ya i think the red hat was one of the nicest pieces in the capsule

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 11, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
vafins

If someone offerd me one item from the cambells collection I would pick the halfcabs they look they nicest

but I still have these and I think they are nicer

May 11, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
YungGecko

ya i think the red hat was one of the nicest pieces in the capsule

same but when picking it up it just felt plastic like and cheap so i couldn't justify spending the money on it
May 11, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
judgemyjoindate

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"

that's me in the grateful dead tie dye with the undefeated towel on my head. i was the kid asking about the fuck pin haha this scum said "i guess they haven't been collecting long enough, not trying to hate," then they stop taping for the part when come kids went off on him.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
nexx42

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

I like how he said the "resale values are going up" when the exact opposite is happening lmao and that "pearless" guy is a faggot lmao
May 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
bobhall

you a dead head brah
May 11, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
judgemyjoindate

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
YungGecko

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

that's me in the grateful dead tie dye with the undefeated towel on my head. i was the kid asking about the fuck pin haha this scum said "i guess they haven't been collecting long enough, not trying to hate," then they stop taping for the part when come kids went off on him.

minimalistic haha
May 11, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
mcgotkicks

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

minimalistic haha

i got that fuck pin? not trying to hate lol
May 11, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
YungGecko

smh

dumb ass plea's
fool might as well say

minimalistic haha

i got that fuck pin? not trying to hate lol

what's so special about the pins? I'm quite adamant the london store had them before they closed for the ss/12 drop

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.