Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 11, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Fonze

110 for a shirt. God deeem
May 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
feeltheswift

People do realize they put some Budweiser shit out before and it was the same shit. So what if it's soup, Tampax or whatever the fuck, stop bitching, buy what u like or stfu, it's that simple, nighas are losing they damn mind on who wears supreme and I laugh at niggas be ause it's lame now elitist thinking, been rocking supreme since 08 but I buy what I want and keep it moving, I am not cool/trying to be cool I just like to be comfortable after working so hard during the week. Campbell soup half cabs on deck for me, don't like the shit/ it's weak then stfu and kick rocks and just do u niggas. It's clothes u simpleton fucks, this is the shit that irritates me, niggas think they inventing the wheel or some shit... Smh

Brah you sound upset

No just having fun on the Internet, trying to troll, didn't work, but still buy what u like and stop with the lame shit. I don't see how the Budweiser drop was any better then soup. Because it was beer, seriously and Budweiser is that cheap shit too, lol

budweiser is better than fucking campbells soup. ok, honestly how many people fuck with campbells? I don't
hahah I don't know why this just sounds funny to me, how can anyone fuck with a brand of soup
May 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Mr_Chukes

Any fit pics of the croc.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
donadamsky

can't believe those prices tho, im not one to complain about spending, it doesnt bother me, but those authentics. You can get some REALLY nice Vans for half that.

same can be said about their new era's? or camp's? or dam near everything else they have can be copped by another brand for half price sometimes the other brands quality is just as good... i think theres always gonna be a cheaper version of anything high end you want to buy, but to some of us that downgrade is unaceptable for many reasons..

going off topic: same can be said about retro Jordan's or Foampos'. anything thats limited and exclusive but still heat will have high re-sale which in effect marks up the retail... the first 5 pairs of foam's i copped were $160 retail. then niggas started reselling, past 10 joints that dropped were 200+ retail.. cray cray

word, exact reason bred xi's are gonna be 185, popularity warrants the price increase

soup tee too much of the same going on for me but if i was like 15 tho id be on my ignorant shit, throw on a soup tee and tell a bitch to slurp me... with tha "dead serious" face..... Goonie shit,
iPad bout to die almost in allentown, P.A.allday

Reppin' the keystone state.

PA, what up

May 11, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Mr_Chukes

I wanted to cop to wear, but decided I'd just save it for the SB's. Fuck the authentics were cool but not that cool. Maybe the CDG ones.
May 11, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
djxlad

Wearing soup cans if fucking rediculous
May 11, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
PKdaGod

People do realize they put some Budweiser shit out before and it was the same shit. So what if it's soup, Tampax or whatever the fuck, stop bitching, buy what u like or stfu, it's that simple, nighas are losing they damn mind on who wears supreme and I laugh at niggas be ause it's lame now elitist thinking, been rocking supreme since 08 but I buy what I want and keep it moving, I am not cool/trying to be cool I just like to be comfortable after working so hard during the week. Campbell soup half cabs on deck for me, don't like the shit/ it's weak then stfu and kick rocks and just do u niggas. It's clothes u simpleton fucks, this is the shit that irritates me, niggas think they inventing the wheel or some shit... Smh

Brah you sound upset

No just having fun on the Internet, trying to troll, didn't work, but still buy what u like and stop with the lame shit. I don't see how the Budweiser drop was any better then soup. Because it was beer, seriously and Budweiser is that cheap shit too, lol

budweiser is better than fucking campbells soup. ok, honestly how many people fuck with campbells? I don't
hahah I don't know why this just sounds funny to me, how can anyone fuck with a brand of soup

chunky soup swag
May 11, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
donadamsky

i just wanna know if there's gonna be other colors of the sb's....

May 11, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
paulywalnuts

we get that Supreme is not new to doing random collabs or throwing their name on random shit, but 2 points to be made about this Campbells collab
1. the pop art thing Campbells thing would make sense if it was an Andy Warhol collab but it's not. it would be cool if some of Warhols other art was being used, Monroe prints on tees or something, but we only get the Campbells soup. Nothing about Campbells is tied to the street, hip hop scene, skating, or graffiti. Warhol is, but not Campbells. A food company out of Camden, New Jersey. Which brings me to my next point.
2. Supreme X Food collab is a stupid idea.
If you like it by all means thats cool, wear it, we all knew it was going to sell out, but come on.

Fuck 'em All X Mmm Mmm Good

i master bait from time to time

May 11, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
judgemyjoindate

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
kr00kd

meaty cuffs bro

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 11, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
PKdaGod

we get that Supreme is not new to doing random collabs or throwing their name on random shit, but 2 points to be made about this Campbells collab
1. the pop art thing Campbells thing would make sense if it was an Andy Warhol collab but it's not. it would be cool if some of Warhols other art was being used, Monroe prints on tees or something, but we only get the Campbells soup. Nothing about Campbells is tied to the street, hip hop scene, skating, or graffiti. Warhol is, but not Campbells. A food company out of Camden, New Jersey. Which brings me to my next point.
If you like it by all means thats cool, wear it, we all knew it was going to sell out, but come on.

I lol'd hard at this

I ROCK PREME, I EAT CAMPBELLS, AT DA SAME DAMN TIME!
May 11, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
themessenger

Campbell's Authentic Restock.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
hooper

just bought my pair now. cool
May 11, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
1978S

Yup, Authentics up....go get em'.

And if someone would be so kind to PM me if they notice a Split Henley restock in red/large, that would be splendid. Thank you.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
kidisgood

looking for a floral hoodies navy in XL
Payment today
May 11, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
REVS

My orange iKat for a tan Camel? Good trade? Are the tan Camels nice? Don't give me shit for this. It's just a simple question / your opinion.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
alphakennybody

last 2 supreme collaborations have been terrible.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Rizal

Sad it wasn't 10.5
May 11, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
kidisgood

any floral navy hoodies in XL?
May 11, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
judgemyjoindate

My orange iKat for a tan Camel? Good trade? Are the tan Camels nice? Don't give me shit for this. It's just a simple question / your opinion.

i personally would def do this trade. tan camel>orange ikat no doubt. fit and hat are superior.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
themessenger

Sad it wasn't 10.5

There was for a quick minute. I was contemplating on buying em' (10.5) but decided not too.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
themessenger

just bought my pair now. cool

Word.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
kr00kd

damn wish i woulda caught that sooner

would really like a sz 11.5-12

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 11, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
herb assassin.

how the fuck is the campbells tee $110? fuck supreme
May 11, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
Quezz

If it was 60-70 I might of bought.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
alphakennybody

Lately supreme has been doing some odd collaborations...

this is exactly my thoughts
May 11, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
alphakennybody

this too.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Mr_Chukes

If it was 60-70 I might of bought.

Me2 even the vans I would have bought if it was like 78 but 98 fuck that.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
REVS

i personally would def do this trade. tan camel>orange ikat no doubt. fit and hat are superior.

Thanks man. That's what I was thinking too. I'm not really a fan of the color way of the iKat anyways. I dig the Camel.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.