Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 10, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
YungGecko

lol thinking your guys' stuff have been shipped.
they've just been packed in a box. maybe they'll be shipped, but most likely tomorrow or monday so people don't freak out when your ups doesn't say anything.
hate all comments on shipping

anyways. the striped tank top is looking so good

thank god I'm not the only one who finds it incredibly annoying
if you managed to purchase an item it will be shipped in due time respectively so stop telling people or asking if anyone has shipping confirmation
May 10, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
ChicagoLDRS

So is there anything on the back of the script new era? I don't like fitteds that are blank on the back...

blank back man

Thanks...glad I passed. Still a dope hat tho.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 10, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
adam5

People complaining about the prices on the authentics for being too much smh, they probably think the sb's next month will be $90
May 10, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
0mgsuprem3

People complaining about the prices on the authentics for being too much smh, they probably think the sb's next month will be $90

That's a little different though, they're not a thin piece of canvas that'll rip apart after a few weeks. Pretty sure people that wear jordans/ dunks are used to paying more then a bill at retail already, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 10, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
fuckjohnn

Both my packages shipped today, I'll have those shit by tmr. Yeahh boii

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Trespace

all of you really gotta get over the price for the authentics....sure they a buck....but i mean its supreme....do you really mind paying 50 buck extra for a pair of authentics that your neighbor or the lame down the street doesnt have...mind you i copped nothing from the campbells....because i rather have a sleek black croc script than a a loud item...but thats just me....plus i buy what i like,...to each their own...congrats on those who copped what they wanted

The only thing i agree with what you said is that people can spend their money on whatever they want. But what you said about it being supreme justifies an extra $50 is stupid. These vans are no different material than any other and just have soup can labels on them. Just because the tongue or insole says supreme should not warrant $108 on one piece of canvas. Yeah people can spend their money on what they like/want but sometimes the reasons they do are just plain idiotic such as buying merely BECAUSE its from supreme smh, but some people will never understand i guess.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
mttyice

That's a little different though, they're not a thin piece of canvas that'll rip apart after a few weeks. Pretty sure people that wear jordans/ dunks are used to paying more then a bill at retail already, too.

im guessing sb's would be around 160-170. figured since campbell authentics are basically double the price of reg. authentics. gr sb's nowadays are around $85 right?
May 10, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
adam5

im guessing sb's would be around 160-170. figured since campbell authentics are basically double the price of reg. authentics. gr sb's nowadays are around $85 right?

I'm going to say $130-$150
May 10, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
olix94

copped that croc ish. daamnnnn
so excited ^^
May 10, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
rhythmz

black croc is the perfect and cleanest black hat of the season. can wear it with anything and glad i picked it up. and honestly why would you embroider supreme on the back when ti says it on the front already? you wearing this to show off or what? just wondering.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 10, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
adam5

Buy what you want, if you have the means to buy clothes with soup on them and other expensive supreme then more power to you. I bought the authentics today and im happy with the purchase.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
RyandaGod

black croc is the perfect and cleanest black hat of the season. can wear it with anything and glad i picked it up. and honestly why would you embroider supreme on the back when ti says it on the front already? you wearing this to show off or what? just wondering.

go back and reread my post.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

If croc scripts are around the next time I cop from the webstore I'll cop a black or a pine. That shit is fire.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Trespace

Last year the supreme sb 94s were $128 or $138 w/shipping i think.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
feeltheswift

Not surprised on the authentics pricing in the slightest haha.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
madhaussss

these are so dope. If I ever saw these ~ instacop
May 10, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
DJPrep

i can't believe how many people wait on line on thursday drops at SupNY. It just doesn't seem worth it being when its so easy to buy online. I remember getting to SupNY at around Noon the day the leopard safari's dropped and didn't have to wait at all.

EDIT: Some dude said he's got a highest offer so far on the soup tee at $160. In case anyone was wondering what people are willing to pay for that shit.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
qrct1

alright.. how much are the dickwads reselling the authentics for now..

aeterna13.com

May 10, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Pure piff.

May 10, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
dellzz

250 ^

tyler wore them
May 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
pigionz

Black Letters Camp sold out... copped a Camo Army 5 Panel, though. Not an entirely bad drop.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 10, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
YungGecko

i can't believe how many people wait on line on thursday drops at SupNY. It just doesn't seem worth it being when its so easy to buy online. I remember getting to SupNY at around Noon the day the leopard safari's dropped and didn't have to wait at all.

EDIT: Some dude said he's got a highest offer so far on the soup tee at $160. In case anyone was wondering what people are willing to pay for that shit.

I don't live in america but could it be due to delivery cost that they would wait in line? I've been to new york quite a few times and if I lived there I would rather get it at the store than order it online as the store is close to where I stay

Only time I've waited in line was for the cdg for an hour and half but it was pointless because pretty much everything was still there the next day
May 10, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
paulywalnuts

still shocked at $110 for those Campbells tees, they look so corny, like some shit you would see at Urban Outfitters for $25

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 10, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
huynh

all of you really gotta get over the price for the authentics....sure they a buck....but i mean its supreme....do you really mind paying 50 buck extra for a pair of authentics that your neighbor or the lame down the street doesnt have...mind you i copped nothing from the campbells....because i rather have a sleek black croc script than a a loud item...but thats just me....plus i buy what i like,...to each their own...congrats on those who copped what they wanted

The only thing i agree with what you said is that people can spend their money on whatever they want. But what you said about it being supreme justifies an extra $50 is stupid. These vans are no different material than any other and just have soup can labels on them. Just because the tongue or insole says supreme should not warrant $108 on one piece of canvas. Yeah people can spend their money on what they like/want but sometimes the reasons they do are just plain idiotic such as buying merely BECAUSE its from supreme smh, but some people will never understand i guess.

Speaking truth.
Some of you need a REALITY CHECK
May 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
DJPrep

Some instagram pics i saw of some of the shit that dropped today. thought u guys would wanna see

May 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
YungGecko

Pure piff.

what year were these released?
I was watching 'how to make it in america' and Javier Nunez was wearing this dope blue and white pullover that I see no one with
May 10, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
thefutureisnow

Honestly for ev

Speaking truth.

for every true fan of supreme who says its too much theres 5 kids with mad money that will buy it. obviously its not their 'target' but thats whats happening
YungGecko

Speaking truth.

yep, nothing wrong with people spending money how they want but trying to justify the prices is stupid. it is what it is
paulywalnuts

YeSsS! CoPpEd A wOrLd MaP hAt B4 dEy SoLd OuT! #likeaboss

lol

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 10, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
pigionz

soup tee too much of the same going on for me but if i was like 15 tho id be on my ignorant shit, throw on a soup tee and tell a bitch to slurp me... with tha "dead serious" face..... Goonie shit,
iPad bout to die almost in allentown, P.A.allday

Reppin' the keystone state.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.