May 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
pigionz

Black Letters Camp sold out... copped a Camo Army 5 Panel, though. Not an entirely bad drop.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 10, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
YungGecko

i can't believe how many people wait on line on thursday drops at SupNY. It just doesn't seem worth it being when its so easy to buy online. I remember getting to SupNY at around Noon the day the leopard safari's dropped and didn't have to wait at all.

EDIT: Some dude said he's got a highest offer so far on the soup tee at $160. In case anyone was wondering what people are willing to pay for that shit.

I don't live in america but could it be due to delivery cost that they would wait in line? I've been to new york quite a few times and if I lived there I would rather get it at the store than order it online as the store is close to where I stay

Only time I've waited in line was for the cdg for an hour and half but it was pointless because pretty much everything was still there the next day
May 10, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
paulywalnuts

still shocked at $110 for those Campbells tees, they look so corny, like some shit you would see at Urban Outfitters for $25

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 10, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
huynh

all of you really gotta get over the price for the authentics....sure they a buck....but i mean its supreme....do you really mind paying 50 buck extra for a pair of authentics that your neighbor or the lame down the street doesnt have...mind you i copped nothing from the campbells....because i rather have a sleek black croc script than a a loud item...but thats just me....plus i buy what i like,...to each their own...congrats on those who copped what they wanted

The only thing i agree with what you said is that people can spend their money on whatever they want. But what you said about it being supreme justifies an extra $50 is stupid. These vans are no different material than any other and just have soup can labels on them. Just because the tongue or insole says supreme should not warrant $108 on one piece of canvas. Yeah people can spend their money on what they like/want but sometimes the reasons they do are just plain idiotic such as buying merely BECAUSE its from supreme smh, but some people will never understand i guess.

Speaking truth.
Some of you need a REALITY CHECK
May 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
DJPrep

Some instagram pics i saw of some of the shit that dropped today. thought u guys would wanna see

May 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
YungGecko

these are so dope. If I ever saw these ~ instacop

Pure piff.

what year were these released?
I was watching 'how to make it in america' and Javier Nunez was wearing this dope blue and white pullover that I see no one with
May 10, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
thefutureisnow

Honestly for ev
all of you really gotta get over the price for the authentics....sure they a buck....but i mean its supreme....do you really mind paying 50 buck extra for a pair of authentics that your neighbor or the lame down the street doesnt have...mind you i copped nothing from the campbells....because i rather have a sleek black croc script than a a loud item...but thats just me....plus i buy what i like,...to each their own...congrats on those who copped what they wanted

The only thing i agree with what you said is that people can spend their money on whatever they want. But what you said about it being supreme justifies an extra $50 is stupid. These vans are no different material than any other and just have soup can labels on them. Just because the tongue or insole says supreme should not warrant $108 on one piece of canvas. Yeah people can spend their money on what they like/want but sometimes the reasons they do are just plain idiotic such as buying merely BECAUSE its from supreme smh, but some people will never understand i guess.

Speaking truth.

for every true fan of supreme who says its too much theres 5 kids with mad money that will buy it. obviously its not their 'target' but thats whats happening
YungGecko

Speaking truth.

yep, nothing wrong with people spending money how they want but trying to justify the prices is stupid. it is what it is
paulywalnuts

YeSsS! CoPpEd A wOrLd MaP hAt B4 dEy SoLd OuT! #likeaboss

lol

May 10, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
pigionz

soup tee too much of the same going on for me but if i was like 15 tho id be on my ignorant shit, throw on a soup tee and tell a bitch to slurp me... with tha "dead serious" face..... Goonie shit,
iPad bout to die almost in allentown, P.A.allday

Reppin' the keystone state.

May 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
DJPrep

i can't believe how many people wait on line on thursday drops at SupNY. It just doesn't seem worth it being when its so easy to buy online. I remember getting to SupNY at around Noon the day the leopard safari's dropped and didn't have to wait at all.

EDIT: Some dude said he's got a highest offer so far on the soup tee at $160. In case anyone was wondering what people are willing to pay for that shit.

I don't live in america but could it be due to delivery cost that they would wait in line? I've been to new york quite a few times and if I lived there I would rather get it at the store than order it online as the store is close to where I stay

Only time I've waited in line was for the cdg for an hour and half but it was pointless because pretty much everything was still there the next day

Yea i guess its the delivery costs, but if you don't literally live in the city (like subway ride away), either a train ticket to and from NYC or gas and tolls is much more than the $10 shipping. I see if you wanna try shit on though. I just fucking hate queuing lol.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
PKdaGod

YeSsS! CoPpEd A wOrLd MaP hAt B4 dEy SoLd OuT! #likeaboss

lol

lol'd

drop today was wack. fuck campbells soup. have fun looking like a douche wearing that garbage y'all
May 10, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
hooper

lol at the campbells tshirt. a tank wouldve actually been cool tho
May 10, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
DJPrep

Just came across this on instagram. This dude is competing with that navy floral pinoy from the last thread lol.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
PKdaGod

Just came across this on instagram. This dude is competing with that navy floral pinoy from the last thread lol.

can't wait until the floral camps drop.

triple floral camo swag

i'm gonna do it
May 10, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
YungGecko

Yea i guess its the delivery costs, but if you don't literally live in the city (like subway ride away), either a train ticket to and from NYC or gas and tolls is much more than the $10 shipping. I see if you wanna try shit on though. I just fucking hate queuing lol.

oh right, also just a question of interest, how does sales tax affect the prices of supreme items in ny? I mean its stated as a set price online but is it inflated when purchasing in different states of america
Everything is already incorporated into the price in the UK
May 10, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
paulywalnuts

no sales tax online
i think it's 8% in NY, so buying from the store means you're paying 8% on top of the retail

May 10, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
pigionz

That, kids, is a tool, if I've ever seen one.

May 10, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
RyandaGod

no sales tax online
i think it's 8% in NY, so buying from the store means you're paying 8% on top of the retail

exactly. North face jackets were like 216
May 10, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Pair of Campbells Authentics on the bay for $549.99 BIN......DAFUQ!?
May 10, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
YungGecko

no sales tax online

now i get why people would buy online rather than in store now
May 10, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
DJPrep

oh right, also just a question of interest, how does sales tax affect the prices of supreme items in ny? I mean its stated as a set price online but is it inflated when purchasing in different states of america
Everything is already incorporated into the price in the UK

I think how the sales tax works for online orders is dependent on the sales tax in the state that its being shipped to. I know this because I have friends that live in Connecticut and they pay less sales tax when ordering online. I sometimes have big ticket items shipped to my boys house to save me some cash.

But for sales tax in stores, i know in NY that i think an accessory under $50 doesn't get taxed. So like if i buy a camp in store, its just a straight $44.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Quezz

Tyler wore them.

Fuck I wish we had smiles here like over on KTT.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
YungGecko

not as bad as UK sellers starting bids at 150 equivalent to about $240 for the tee then having the audacity to write it was sold out completely in store and huge lines waiting for it to drop
May 10, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
DJPrep

no sales tax online

exactly. North face jackets were like 216

I feel like i got taxed when buying that north face...
May 10, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
unknown123

todays pickup

this > ss floral cap.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Quezz

Yall re-sellers better cash in on Hype.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
mman200

Went to the bathroom for nothing today
May 10, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
qrct1

can't wait until the floral camps drop.

triple floral camo swag

i'm gonna do it

LOL

aeterna13.com

May 10, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
YungGecko

Yall re-sellers better cash in on Hype.

bear in mind he has the tee as well which is another reason it sold out first

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.