[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 10, 2012 @ 06:09:16
will be going to supreme LA tomorrow, and i'm sure i'll be top 5 if not 1st in line. anyone who wants anything, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. i'll do it for retail+shipping+supreme pins/lookbook/other misc. items or 10 dollar tip.

Your either nice as fuck or trying rob some people lol 0.0

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 10, 2012 @ 06:11:29
10% on the floral, probably no camps at all. I trust bkallday's word.

I'm gonna be on high alert regardless though. You never know.

truth, he's been right, from what everyones been saying.

Has anyone asked this guy how he knows this stuff?
May 10, 2012 @ 06:12:02
how many of you are actually ccopping the campbells vans to wear? lol
May 10, 2012 @ 06:13:06
IDC, whatever it is that comes out is usually easy to cop anyways. So we'll leave it to those london fools to tell us tommorow morning.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 10, 2012 @ 06:15:10
how many of you are actually ccopping the campbells vans to wear? lol

I really want the authentics. Real shit, they are perfect summer shoes, and the red and white stripe type vibe is actually prettty cool. I'll debate it tommorow morning when I see the price.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 10, 2012 @ 06:16:01
kitty is the man, i havent bought from him yet but i know he is the man.

someone get this guy a saddle. . .for all of the dick riding he's doing. lol jk. couldn't resist tho.

May 10, 2012 @ 06:19:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
will be going to supreme LA tomorrow, and i'm sure i'll be top 5 if not 1st in line. anyone who wants anything, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. i'll do it for retail+shipping+supreme pins/lookbook/other misc. items or 10 dollar tip.

well, i'm already gonna be there with multiple people. so if it's no sweat off my back, and some supreme pins in my pocket it's cool.
if you think it's shady, don't fucks with me. just saying i'm committed, and i'll def be within the first group that gets let in to the store tomorrow. if you're smart, you can use it to your advantage.
i'm not tripping.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 06:24:03
^^^ that's wassup though
just authentics and crocs for me
May 10, 2012 @ 06:26:50
kitty is the man, i havent bought from him yet but i know he is the man.

someone get this guy a saddle. . .for all of the dick riding he's doing. lol jk. couldn't resist tho.

hahahahaha, dat dick riding lifestyle or whaaaa
May 10, 2012 @ 06:27:51
setting my alarms at 7:30am over here in the PST

*will checkout cart full of new items by 7:57am PST

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 10, 2012 @ 06:28:14

well, i'm already gonna be there with multiple people. so if it's no sweat off my back, and some supreme pins in my pocket it's cool.
if you think it's shady, don't fucks with me. just saying i'm committed, and i'll def be within the first group that gets let in to the store tomorrow. if you're smart, you can use it to your advantage.
i'm not tripping.

I wasn't calling you out or anything just wondering. I heard about some fat kid with supreme tattoo told some kid in back of line that he'd get him something and dipped in his moms car with the guys money lol. I'd take your offer but I got no clue what's dropping

May 10, 2012 @ 06:29:09
setting my alarms at 7:30am over here in the PST

*will checkout cart full of new items by 7:57am PST

yah?
May 10, 2012 @ 06:38:14

i'm not tripping.

I wasn't calling you out or anything just wondering. I heard about some fat kid with supreme tattoo told some kid in back of line that he'd get him something and dipped in his moms car with the guys money lol. I'd take your offer but I got no clue what's dropping

Shit does sound sketch
May 10, 2012 @ 06:59:03
Hope that henley comes out
May 10, 2012 @ 07:00:45
i'm not tripping.

Shit does sound sketch

AGAIN: DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK I'M SHADY. i can easily see how you can come to that conclusion, but if that is in fact the conclusion you've come to, shut the fuck up. i don't care ONE BIT about random HB kids claiming i'm "sketch" and i just so happen to know this "fat kid" you're talking about AND the dude who got his shit taken. and i hate that just because some scum have fingers and want to type bullshit that people get false images... the fat kid is cool, and while his mom does drive him to supreme sometimes, he still shits on most of you HB kids. and the wrongdoing that happened with TWEEK was an accident that i'm positive will be resolved.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:11:33
so nothing on the camel shorts...I was hoping for them since most of the other shorts have already dropped.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:12:15
Lol calm down, yea he shits on us with his supreme tattoo. TWEAK? Whatever from what I heard fatboys going to get his and if I was in la I'd gladly help stomp his dome and make off with some free gear

May 10, 2012 @ 07:15:34
mastermind x supreme needs to happen
May 10, 2012 @ 07:17:11
Lol calm down, yea he shits on us with his supreme tattoo. TWEAK? Whatever from what I heard fatboys going to get his and if I was in la I'd gladly help stomp his dome and make off with some free gear

you're a scum. but stay ignorant doe.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:21:08
Stay illiterate DOE.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:26:27
embarrassing.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:31:25
Stay illiterate DOE.

(Invalid img)
May 10, 2012 @ 07:33:55
May 10, 2012 @ 07:43:22

May 10, 2012 @ 08:24:30
Damn, the athletic tank is clean. Anyone know the price?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 10, 2012 @ 08:42:54

any info on this camp?

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

May 10, 2012 @ 09:24:34
damn. just moved houses two weeks ago and now my shipping info is obviously different from billing. does this really have to match up? not tryna have my package left at my old pad. any help appreciated, thanks.
May 10, 2012 @ 09:36:54
damn. just moved houses two weeks ago and now my shipping info is obviously different from billing. does this really have to match up? not tryna have my package left at my old pad. any help appreciated, thanks.

Ur assed out homie , best bet get a pre-paid card cuz supreme will automatically decline if billing and shipping isn't the same I think a lot of business do this cuz people use stolen cc's , and illegally loaded visa gift cards

Money Over Everything

May 10, 2012 @ 09:45:47

Ur assed out homie , best bet get a pre-paid card cuz supreme will automatically decline if billing and shipping isn't the same I think a lot of business do this cuz people use stolen cc's , and illegally loaded visa gift cards

guess i'm out of luck. thanks for the heads up though
May 10, 2012 @ 09:49:30

Inactive User

(Invalid img)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x