[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

April 27, 2012 @ 21:15:20 PM
I was randomly checking NT during my lunch and before I went back to work I decided to check supreme to see if by a slim chance they had a restock. After two card declines my order went through for the black backpack, talk about luck.

Anyone who ordered the camel caps get tracking? I feel like just TNF shit is moving out, even though i didn't get tracking for neither of my orders from yesterday and today.

I ordered a Camel camp and some other joints, not the TNF and I haven't gotten my tracking and I was done checking out at 11.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:16:50 PM
My TNF jacket got delivered today, but there was a problem. When I opened it up to try it on, the sleeve opening was basically closed shut by an adhesion of the inner lining. I didn't want to tear it because it looked like the inner lining was coming away from the jacket. I took a pic to show you guys.
I called the Supreme warehouse and it seemed like the guy on the phone had heard about this problem already. So I'm hoping it doesn't happen to any of you guys on here. The guy checked the stock and they were out of tans, but is shipping me out a black one on monday.

Just thought you guys would want to know.

April 27, 2012 @ 21:18:53 PM
^ They letting you keep the defective one?
April 27, 2012 @ 21:20:08 PM
^ shit man if that happened to me id be so mad.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:21:45 PM

mcgriff's pic from ss. straight fire, regretting getting the black colourway now. if anyone got tan and wants black, pm me.

this looks soooo goood, the black colorway is way too loud. shouldnt have slept on it
April 27, 2012 @ 21:23:22 PM
Watched The Upsetter the other night and got me pumped to wear my Lee Scratch Perry tee...one of my favorite collab tees from the past that I don't hear about that much anymore - good documentary for anyone interested
April 27, 2012 @ 21:23:55 PM
hi guys,

i was lucky to catch the restock today. i have a question about having 2 order shipping to a same address but different names.

i just heard storys about how supreme cut orders because the multiple order of same item ship to the same address.

my one order has the tan back pack, and the 2nd order has the black back pack and black jacket. i had to separate them because i wanted to get the both colors of the back pack for me and my wife. you thinksupreme will cut my order because same items (different color) in two different order shipped to the same address with different name?

by the way, any one who got the restock today received any shipping confirmation?

thanks!
April 27, 2012 @ 21:25:04 PM
supreme won't cancel your order. it's cool about using 2 different cards, it's when there are 2 orders on the same card. you're good man.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:26:48 PM
Jesus every page has a comment about shipping confirmations

April 27, 2012 @ 21:27:32 PM
what's wrong with doing 2 orders on the same card? i wanted to make damn sure i got my north face jacket yesterday so i instacopped that on its own, then went back and got a backpack and a camel hat. i got my tracking for the jacket yesterday but didn't hear about my other one. wasn't worried and wasn't gonna worry until i saw that post smh
April 27, 2012 @ 21:28:13 PM
you're good too, sorry didn't clarify. you can't order 2 of the same items on the same card.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:28:37 PM
what's wrong with doing 2 orders on the same card? i wanted to make damn sure i got my north face jacket yesterday so i instacopped that on its own, then went back and got a backpack and a camel hat. i got my tracking for the jacket yesterday but didn't hear about my other one. wasn't worried and wasn't gonna worry until i saw that post smh
April 27, 2012 @ 21:29:31 PM
I think shipping confirmations should be a ban as well ha
Anyway is anyone feeling that Campbell's soup tee? I'm really into it, mainly because Warhol is one of my favourite artist of all time
April 27, 2012 @ 21:30:47 PM

nah man. They sent me a pre-paid UPS label to ship the defective one back, but there is no fucking way I'm shipping it back until i get the shipping conformation on the new black one.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:34:02 PM
I think shipping confirmations should be a ban as well ha
Anyway is anyone feeling that Campbell's soup tee? I'm really into it, mainly because Warhol is one of my favourite artist of all time

i'm waiting for the Cambell's Vans to drop mainly the authentics

April 27, 2012 @ 21:36:02 PM
I was randomly checking NT during my lunch and before I went back to work I decided to check supreme to see if by a slim chance they had a restock. After two card declines my order went through for the black backpack, talk about luck.

Those who ordered the camel caps get tracking? I feel like just TNF shit is moving out, even though i didn't get tracking for neither of my orders from yesterday and today.

Got my camel tracking number at 11:30 this morning.

April 27, 2012 @ 21:36:05 PM
i wonder if tyler sold his campbell's soup tee yet. if so, he probably got a shit load of cash for it from some huge tyler fanboy

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 27, 2012 @ 21:36:22 PM

nah man. They sent me a pre-paid UPS label to ship the defective one back, but there is no fucking way I'm shipping it back until i get the shipping conformation on the new black one.

They aren't going to ship out the black until they receive the tan.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:47:13 PM
bit late to the new thread but just wanted to biggup the mods for this, nice to have something clean and actually working towards its stated purpose. also, shoutout to kitty for the mini rant on the old one, said exactly what was on my mind.

in other news, the more i see the fit pics for the TNF stuff (in tan, at least) the more i like it. really glad i copped.

Sheeeet

April 27, 2012 @ 21:47:39 PM

Aren't you in NY? Id rather run to the store to be safe hahha

April 27, 2012 @ 21:51:53 PM

They aren't going to ship out the black until they receive the tan.

Oh yeah? The dude on the phone told me he was gonna ship it out monday and I would get the tracking for it by then.
Has something like this happened to u before?

Aren't you in NY? Id rather run to the store to be safe hahha

Yea, i am, but id rather deal with the warehouse then the store.
April 27, 2012 @ 21:53:50 PM
bit late to the new thread but just wanted to biggup the mods for this, nice to have something clean and actually working towards its stated purpose. also, shoutout to kitty for the mini rant on the old one, said exactly what was on my mind.

in other news, the more i see the fit pics for the TNF stuff (in tan, at least) the more i like it. really glad i copped.

agree with all of this. so hype.
April 27, 2012 @ 22:02:45 PM
Got my cuffed beanie today, thin material. Still have to break it in though.

how does it fit? it looks like something i'd have to stretch out for my bigass head.

nice to see a new thread for this, by the way.

Good fit for me.

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

April 27, 2012 @ 22:07:44 PM
i wonder if tyler sold his campbell's soup tee yet. if so, he probably got a shit load of cash for it from some huge tyler fanboy

i doubt he was actually selling that. he just tweeted it to seem elitist to the members of SS. that's why he ended it with u mad SS? or whatever
April 27, 2012 @ 22:11:31 PM

i doubt he was actually selling that. he just tweeted it to seem elitist to the members of SS. that's why he ended it with u mad SS? or whatever

Yeah really doubt supreme would even let him sell a t shirt they gave specially to him early to some dude on a forum
April 27, 2012 @ 22:20:33 PM

Anyone who ordered the camel caps get tracking? I feel like just TNF shit is moving out, even though i didn't get tracking for neither of my orders from yesterday and today.

I ordered a Camel camp and some other joints, not the TNF and I haven't gotten my tracking and I was done checking out at 11.

yup, same, no tracking info yet, but no worries, patience is a virtue.
April 27, 2012 @ 22:26:14 PM
Anyone know what they still have left at SUPNY?
April 27, 2012 @ 22:28:08 PM

came in a couple days ago.
April 27, 2012 @ 22:29:07 PM
weird that the rolling bag is still in stock even though it sold out just as fast yesterday as the jacket/backpack
April 27, 2012 @ 22:31:49 PM
prolly cus its not really an everyday use item. more for when your travelling etc
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x