[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 10, 2012 @ 03:52:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
damn. looking like a pass week for me

Edit: maybe a green or navy croc snap though. They look kinda boss

hell yeah ryan, i think those are the best color ways on those. i think its dark green for me. my green loro piana from last season is beginning to fade from me :[ and yeah it makes sense that they are holding out on camps cause of the stock on metal letters... theres only like 2-3 camps left right? -___-

Theres the washed twill, herringbone donegal, floral camps, and apparently striped canvas left. And then whatever surprise camps they pull out at the end of the season i guess

washed twill is automatic pass for me. i can only dig them earth tone colors. how many surprise camps do they usually pull out? wasnt last season just the paisley?
May 10, 2012 @ 03:54:16
^ waffle knit too last season
May 10, 2012 @ 03:54:49
No florals tomorrow but the good news that croc scrip 5 panel dropping and also script new era for sure

dope, thanks for the info. new era will be copped.

No USA either?

سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 03:55:12
damn. looking like a pass week for me

Edit: maybe a green or navy croc snap though. They look kinda boss

hell yeah ryan, i think those are the best color ways on those. i think its dark green for me. my green loro piana from last season is beginning to fade from me :[ and yeah it makes sense that they are holding out on camps cause of the stock on metal letters... theres only like 2-3 camps left right? -___-

Theres the washed twill, herringbone donegal, floral camps, and apparently striped canvas left. And then whatever surprise camps they pull out at the end of the season i guess

dont forget the ripstop
May 10, 2012 @ 03:55:52
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3436464">

waffle knit, paisley, and moleskin.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:01:06

Yeahhhhh you're right. I remember seeing that surprise paisley drop last year. Id love to see something like that soon.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:03:30

Yeahhhhh you're right. I remember seeing that surprise paisley drop last year. Id love to see something like that soon.

Theyd probably do like an ottoman camp this season or something
May 10, 2012 @ 04:04:22

transpose the tie-dye from the shirts onto a hat somehow, the potential's there

May 10, 2012 @ 04:05:57
damn...both fresh ideas. I could see both of those being possible. Id say it would be similar to last season with the paisley, but the cap is already in the preview hahaha.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:07:33
it's not gonna let me cop two different style vans right...i gotta pick one or make a new order yes?
May 10, 2012 @ 04:08:09
Croc is piff

What color you thinking about copping. I'm thinking either navy, black, or that dark green. Leaning towards the green, but I that navy goes too.

You think the croc is gonna be a snapback or a leather strap back like the washed cotton S 5-panel or the window pain? Almost looks like a strap would work with the material.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:08:24

transpose the tie-dye from the shirts onto a hat somehow, the potential's there

i will fux with tie- dye all day. silly of me, i actually have a maroon moleskin :X haha
May 10, 2012 @ 04:14:04
Did the polls dot shirt drop already?

سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 04:16:12
Croc is piff

What color you thinking about copping. I'm thinking either navy, black, or that dark green. Leaning towards the green, but I that navy goes too.

I Want the black.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:16:59
Croc is piff

You think the croc is gonna be a snapback or a leather strap back like the washed cotton S 5-panel or the window pain? Almost looks like a strap would work with the material.

A brown leather strap as apposed to a snap would make that a must cop for me.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:17:57
Did the polls dot shirt drop already?

nope
May 10, 2012 @ 04:19:44
Thanks

سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 04:20:11
Croc is piff

yup...the black one is crack...i hope they sit for a while...gotta save up a bit...
May 10, 2012 @ 04:22:12
Navy or Bergundy Terry Tank for sure & contemplating the authentics....

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 10, 2012 @ 04:22:21
I DONT WANT TO JUMP THE GUN BUT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH

" VIVA LA KITTY "

I DONT KNOW IF HES TRYING TO SCAM ME BUT HE PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER AND HASNT RESPONDED TO ME IN 2 DAYS.

sounds like something kitty would do TBH. the most active members are always the shadiest.

Kitty is cool though. Give him another day man. He will post on here in a few hours anyways.

he doesnt post in here but if you check his recent hes been here less than 30 mins ago..

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS GUY???
May 10, 2012 @ 04:30:23
i shipped this man his merchandise. i have no idea whats going on, call paypal if you must.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 10, 2012 @ 04:33:47
Mann, kinda wish I didnt sleep on the distressed 5 panel... Oh well, im broke. I'll probably buy it in the future. Hope the prices just stay low.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 10, 2012 @ 04:34:41
Yeah kitty is legit, I did business with him before.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:34:55
kitty is the man, i havent bought from him yet but i know he is the man.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:39:52
...I haven't seen this on the site until today

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2012/893?image=8

May 10, 2012 @ 04:40:21
i shipped this man his merchandise. i have no idea whats going on, call paypal if you must.

I told y'all kitty is a good man.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:52:53
Mann, kinda wish I didnt sleep on the distressed 5 panel... Oh well, im broke. I'll probably buy it in the future. Hope the prices just stay low.

theyve been going for about 55-65 shipped on ebay, in case u were wondering. i might cop a green one eventually

May 10, 2012 @ 04:53:18
...I haven't seen this on the site until today

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2012/893?image=8

It was there like 2 days ago..

سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 04:55:40
Croc is piff

I caught the navy woulda got black but I got too many black 5 panels dopest of all 5 panels I got is black no limit

Money Over Everything

May 10, 2012 @ 04:59:34
is anybody else feeling the Devil 5 Panels?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x