SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 10, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
qrct1

setting my alarms at 7:30am over here in the PST

*will checkout cart full of new items by 7:57am PST

www.æterna.net/shop

May 10, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
megustaleche

will be going to supreme LA tomorrow, and i'm sure i'll be top 5 if not 1st in line. anyone who wants anything, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. i'll do it for retail+shipping+supreme pins/lookbook/other misc. items or 10 dollar tip.

Your either nice as fuck or trying rob some people lol 0.0

well, i'm already gonna be there with multiple people. so if it's no sweat off my back, and some supreme pins in my pocket it's cool.
if you think it's shady, don't fucks with me. just saying i'm committed, and i'll def be within the first group that gets let in to the store tomorrow. if you're smart, you can use it to your advantage.
i'm not tripping.

I wasn't calling you out or anything just wondering. I heard about some fat kid with supreme tattoo told some kid in back of line that he'd get him something and dipped in his moms car with the guys money lol. I'd take your offer but I got no clue what's dropping

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 10, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
rhythmz

setting my alarms at 7:30am over here in the PST

*will checkout cart full of new items by 7:57am PST

yah?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 10, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
fartknocker

will be going to supreme LA tomorrow, and i'm sure i'll be top 5 if not 1st in line. anyone who wants anything, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. i'll do it for retail+shipping+supreme pins/lookbook/other misc. items or 10 dollar tip.

well, i'm already gonna be there with multiple people. so if it's no sweat off my back, and some supreme pins in my pocket it's cool.
if you think it's shady, don't fucks with me. just saying i'm committed, and i'll def be within the first group that gets let in to the store tomorrow. if you're smart, you can use it to your advantage.
i'm not tripping.

I wasn't calling you out or anything just wondering. I heard about some fat kid with supreme tattoo told some kid in back of line that he'd get him something and dipped in his moms car with the guys money lol. I'd take your offer but I got no clue what's dropping

Shit does sound sketch
May 10, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
CRASH_ONE

Hope that henley comes out
May 10, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
judgemyjoindate

i'm not tripping.

Shit does sound sketch

AGAIN: DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK I'M SHADY. i can easily see how you can come to that conclusion, but if that is in fact the conclusion you've come to, shut the fuck up. i don't care ONE BIT about random HB kids claiming i'm "sketch" and i just so happen to know this "fat kid" you're talking about AND the dude who got his shit taken. and i hate that just because some scum have fingers and want to type bullshit that people get false images... the fat kid is cool, and while his mom does drive him to supreme sometimes, he still shits on most of you HB kids. and the wrongdoing that happened with TWEEK was an accident that i'm positive will be resolved.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
BobaTeaFett

so nothing on the camel shorts...I was hoping for them since most of the other shorts have already dropped.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
megustaleche

Lol calm down, yea he shits on us with his supreme tattoo. TWEAK? Whatever from what I heard fatboys going to get his and if I was in la I'd gladly help stomp his dome and make off with some free gear

May 10, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
candlejack

mastermind x supreme needs to happen
May 10, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
judgemyjoindate

Lol calm down, yea he shits on us with his supreme tattoo. TWEAK? Whatever from what I heard fatboys going to get his and if I was in la I'd gladly help stomp his dome and make off with some free gear

you're a scum. but stay ignorant doe.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
megustaleche

Stay illiterate DOE.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
judgemyjoindate

embarrassing.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 10, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
staxx

Stay illiterate DOE.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
BobaTeaFett

May 10, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
megustaleche

May 10, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
UndefeatedJK

Damn, the athletic tank is clean. Anyone know the price?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 10, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
twoflies

any info on this camp?

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

May 10, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
mttyice

damn. just moved houses two weeks ago and now my shipping info is obviously different from billing. does this really have to match up? not tryna have my package left at my old pad. any help appreciated, thanks.
May 10, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
bkallday86

damn. just moved houses two weeks ago and now my shipping info is obviously different from billing. does this really have to match up? not tryna have my package left at my old pad. any help appreciated, thanks.

Ur assed out homie , best bet get a pre-paid card cuz supreme will automatically decline if billing and shipping isn't the same I think a lot of business do this cuz people use stolen cc's , and illegally loaded visa gift cards

Money Over Everything

May 10, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
mttyice

Ur assed out homie , best bet get a pre-paid card cuz supreme will automatically decline if billing and shipping isn't the same I think a lot of business do this cuz people use stolen cc's , and illegally loaded visa gift cards

guess i'm out of luck. thanks for the heads up though
May 10, 2012 @ 09:49 AM

Inactive

May 10, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
jrich703

i shipped this man his merchandise. i have no idea whats going on, call paypal if you must.

TO WHAT ADDRESS???!!! I LIVE IN VIRGINIA! AND THE TRACKING NUMBER YOU GAVE ME GOT DELIVERED IN NEW YORK. WHAT AM I MISSING???

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 10, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
fuckjohnn

0mar, you know the deal. Thanks matesmile

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
d1pset

london drop according to facebook:
crocodile scrip
split henley
and campbells stuff
May 10, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
0mar

campbells

henley

croc cap

Thats it folks!
May 10, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
0mar

beaten to the punch.
May 10, 2012 @ 10:54 AM
cwb1375

damn beaten to the punch as well
May 10, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
fuckjohnn

Thanks d1pset & 0mar

/
Now which Croc script? I'm deff feeling the black and navy but I think I'm gonna go for the redish one. Tan and brown is a deff N-O

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 10, 2012 @ 10:59 AM

Inactive

So no Script Fitted? Bk said there was, he's usually on point :/

Feedback

May 10, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
cwb1375

if by script fitted you mean the croc script then yes it's releasing today

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.