Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 9, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
YungGecko

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130692055903?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_500wt_1219

Legit check please? I see it on the receipt, but the logo look really dark!

hahaha
May 9, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
slap

You'll just have to talk to Kitty about it.
I'm guess Kitty just got the tracking number messed up, and your packing is actually on the way!

He logs on every day, so just have a little patience.
I'm sure he'll clear everything up.

If worse comes to worse, just file a paypal dispute.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 9, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
roasthoggmann

Camera bag was bigger than I expected. Still not DSLR size, but I set my hopes low.
Looped the strap through my belt loop and turned it into a fanny pack for when I ride my bike around town.

if i was in my car and i saw you riding around like that, i'd side-swap you...

I can't think of a camera that would fit well in that case

Also the way you're wearing that Ikat case is not a good look, especially when you're not only double boxing, you're double ikating

lol. nice ikat ass pack

Someone spoke this mother fucker.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 9, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
jrich703

I DONT WANT TO JUMP THE GUN BUT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH

" VIVA LA KITTY "

I DONT KNOW IF HES TRYING TO SCAM ME BUT HE PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER AND HASNT RESPONDED TO ME IN 2 DAYS.

he probably got your tracking mixed up with someone else's.

and thats perfectly fine if thats the case, i understand people make mistakes but just let the person thats invested the money know..

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 9, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
bobhall

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130692055903?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_500wt_1219

smh
May 9, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
0mar

So, i had a dream the other night, and it was weird, but it lead me to this question.

London store i KNOW had F/W on the shelf before it closed for a month prior to the S/S release.. Now, do you think they've got F/W in the stock room, just not out, or do you think it gets sent back/given to staff?

Because, im very tempted to see if they have any paisley hoodies left over, because i know they didnt sell out last season.
May 9, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
bobhall

^go ahead and grab me one homie. thnx.
May 9, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
ChicagoLDRS

So, i had a dream the other night, and it was weird, but it lead me to this question.

London store i KNOW had F/W on the shelf before it closed for a month prior to the S/S release.. Now, do you think they've got F/W in the stock room, just not out, or do you think it gets sent back/given to staff?

Because, im very tempted to see if they have any paisley hoodies left over, because i know they didnt sell out last season.

Get me a paisley and I'll give you $250

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 9, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
ChicagoLDRS

...I can tell from once glance w/o the receipt present that it's real.

May 9, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Double Ikat/Double Box logo is already in the Tool/Herb Thread on SS lol.

May 9, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
bobhall

the other day i browsed the past couple weeks of the wdywt thread and i gotta say jacobsever has already been made fun of enough for one lifetime lol
May 9, 2012 @ 07:23 PM

Inactive

what was jacob thinking when he made that ikat ass pack smh

May 9, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
bkallday86

i think the left over stock goes to official re-sellers that are posted on supreme site under "other stores"

Money Over Everything

May 9, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
fuckjohnn

idk, but i'd like a paisleysmile

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 9, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Quezz

So So Fake Don't even buy it, Nigga sold me a fake Zebra hat last season.
May 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

They're rare...I've seen 'em go for $400. I'll find a burgundy one someday.

May 9, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
luciddreamfiend

Sorry to keep this shit going but does anyone have any fit pics of a curved bill? And not just a slight curve either. I got a small ass head and a few camps I ordered just collecting dust. When I picture a curved bill camp in my head it looks awkward as fuck but I'm hoping that's not the case.
May 9, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
RyandaGod

Sorry to keep this shit going but does anyone have any fit pics of a curved bill? And not just a slight curve either. I got a small ass head and a few camps I ordered just collecting dust. When I picture a curved bill camp in my head it looks awkward as fuck but I'm hoping that's not the case.

WTF are you talking about?

Sign off
May 9, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Quezz

May 9, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
fuckjohnn

They're rare...I've seen 'em go for $400. I'll find a burgundy one someday.

Good, find it and sell it to mesmile

May 9, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
bkallday86

Camera bag was bigger than I expected. Still not DSLR size, but I set my hopes low.
Looped the strap through my belt loop and turned it into a fanny pack for when I ride my bike around town.

lol @ this nigga for posting this and getting banned same time... double ikat/ double box/ double dead

Money Over Everything

May 9, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
donadamsky

i think the left over stock goes to official re-sellers that are posted on supreme site under "other stores"

shit, didnt even realize that tab was there until i checked the site, good look

May 9, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
The Fiasco

They hold onto all the shitnat their warehouse that didnt sell im assuming. They will only sell you whats on the floor. I remember a lil back seeing the north face checkered camp from last year for sale on the shelf that was an obvious left over but i dont see them pulling out a paisley for someone they dont know.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 9, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
MF CHEUNG

May 9, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
bobhall

lol @ this nigga for posting this and getting banned same time... double ikat/ double box/ double dead

haha wow
May 9, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
donadamsky

anyone wanna trade a green tarpon for my red one?

May 9, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
dotfras

the other day i browsed the past couple weeks of the wdywt thread and i gotta say jacobsever has already been made fun of enough for one lifetime lol

The cool thing is he really doesn't care what anyone has to say. Props to him for that.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 9, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
BukkakeChief

I DONT WANT TO JUMP THE GUN BUT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH

" VIVA LA KITTY "

I DONT KNOW IF HES TRYING TO SCAM ME BUT HE PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER AND HASNT RESPONDED TO ME IN 2 DAYS.

Kittys is legit. Do not worry.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

May 9, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
megustaleche

" VIVA LA KITTY "

and thats perfectly fine if thats the case, i understand people make mistakes but just let the person thats invested the money know..

Saying you don't want to jump the gun yet you sent him multiple messages, called the ups USPS or whatever and also posting in here asking I think you already did lol. You'll get your shit CHILL

Any clue why he was banned?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 9, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
fuckjohnn

The cool thing is he really doesn't care what anyone has to say. Props to him for that.

word.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.