May 9, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Quezz

Sorry to keep this shit going but does anyone have any fit pics of a curved bill? And not just a slight curve either. I got a small ass head and a few camps I ordered just collecting dust. When I picture a curved bill camp in my head it looks awkward as fuck but I'm hoping that's not the case.

May 9, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
fuckjohnn

idk, but i'd like a paisleysmile

They're rare...I've seen 'em go for $400. I'll find a burgundy one someday.

Good, find it and sell it to mesmile

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 9, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
bkallday86

Camera bag was bigger than I expected. Still not DSLR size, but I set my hopes low.
Looped the strap through my belt loop and turned it into a fanny pack for when I ride my bike around town.

lol @ this nigga for posting this and getting banned same time... double ikat/ double box/ double dead

Money Over Everything

May 9, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
donadamsky

So, i had a dream the other night, and it was weird, but it lead me to this question.

London store i KNOW had F/W on the shelf before it closed for a month prior to the S/S release.. Now, do you think they've got F/W in the stock room, just not out, or do you think it gets sent back/given to staff?

Because, im very tempted to see if they have any paisley hoodies left over, because i know they didnt sell out last season.

Get me a paisley and I'll give you $250

i think the left over stock goes to official re-sellers that are posted on supreme site under "other stores"

shit, didnt even realize that tab was there until i checked the site, good look

May 9, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
The Fiasco

So, i had a dream the other night, and it was weird, but it lead me to this question.

London store i KNOW had F/W on the shelf before it closed for a month prior to the S/S release.. Now, do you think they've got F/W in the stock room, just not out, or do you think it gets sent back/given to staff?

Because, im very tempted to see if they have any paisley hoodies left over, because i know they didnt sell out last season.

They hold onto all the shitnat their warehouse that didnt sell im assuming. They will only sell you whats on the floor. I remember a lil back seeing the north face checkered camp from last year for sale on the shelf that was an obvious left over but i dont see them pulling out a paisley for someone they dont know.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 9, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
MF CHEUNG

Sorry to keep this shit going but does anyone have any fit pics of a curved bill? And not just a slight curve either. I got a small ass head and a few camps I ordered just collecting dust. When I picture a curved bill camp in my head it looks awkward as fuck but I'm hoping that's not the case.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
bobhall

Camera bag was bigger than I expected. Still not DSLR size, but I set my hopes low.
Looped the strap through my belt loop and turned it into a fanny pack for when I ride my bike around town.

lol @ this nigga for posting this and getting banned same time... double ikat/ double box/ double dead

haha wow
May 9, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
donadamsky

anyone wanna trade a green tarpon for my red one?

May 9, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
dotfras

the other day i browsed the past couple weeks of the wdywt thread and i gotta say jacobsever has already been made fun of enough for one lifetime lol

The cool thing is he really doesn't care what anyone has to say. Props to him for that.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 9, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
BukkakeChief

I DONT WANT TO JUMP THE GUN BUT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH

" VIVA LA KITTY "

I DONT KNOW IF HES TRYING TO SCAM ME BUT HE PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER AND HASNT RESPONDED TO ME IN 2 DAYS.

he probably got your tracking mixed up with someone else's.

Kittys is legit. Do not worry.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

May 9, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
megustaleche

I DONT WANT TO JUMP THE GUN BUT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH

" VIVA LA KITTY "

I DONT KNOW IF HES TRYING TO SCAM ME BUT HE PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER AND HASNT RESPONDED TO ME IN 2 DAYS.

and thats perfectly fine if thats the case, i understand people make mistakes but just let the person thats invested the money know..

Saying you don't want to jump the gun yet you sent him multiple messages, called the ups USPS or whatever and also posting in here asking I think you already did lol. You'll get your shit CHILL

Any clue why he was banned?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 9, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
fuckjohnn

The cool thing is he really doesn't care what anyone has to say. Props to him for that.

word.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Swan

this does this hat justice. Definitely convinced me.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 9, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
bkallday86

word.

yeh word cuz if i had that many people geeking on me for legit reasons id have to tell people i dont care either, if not he would just seem like more of a lame... Reguardless R.I.P that nigga

Money Over Everything

May 9, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
BukkakeChief

" VIVA LA KITTY "

and thats perfectly fine if thats the case, i understand people make mistakes but just let the person thats invested the money know..

Saying you don't want to jump the gun yet you sent him multiple messages, called the ups USPS or whatever and also posting in here asking I think you already did lol. You'll get your shit CHILL

Any clue why he was banned?

I'm pretty sure it was because he was bragging about how he got some 17 year olds nudes. He got the Jailbait thread closed..

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

May 9, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
0mar

Drive a school bus. Brag about Jailbait. Wear double Ikat.

All the signs of a paedophile.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
bkallday86

think it will be a magnet to dirt/ashes/grass/ bitches hair? i be staying away from white hats for these and many more reasons... wear that on a regualr day fucking around and its gonna be looking washed.... gotta roc it only when you know your not doing shit. still a dope addition to any premium hat collection

Money Over Everything

May 9, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
luciddreamfiend

Apparently my post was too confusing so does anyone have a fit pic of a camp with a curved bill?
May 9, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
BobaTeaFett

Yeah I was starting to feel bad for this moron until I read what he wrote...so fucking 17 year olds are legal where he comes from...? riiiiight. Dude probably hangs out in front of middle schools looking for that new young trim with a full on head to toe supreme fit next to a fixed gear bike holding some paps blue ribbon.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Swan

think it will be a magnet to dirt/ashes/grass/ bitches hair? i be staying away from white hats for these and many more reasons... wear that on a regualr day fucking around and its gonna be looking washed.... gotta roc it only when you know your not doing shit. still a dope addition to any premium hat collection

Your right, white hats do cause you to be pretty cautious. But then again, I'm sure sweat wouldn't bleed through that easily, especially because the brim is another color. Hopefully if it drops tomorrow nothing else good drops. I still like the Navy one as well. But good looking white hats are hard to come by.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
fuckjohnn

Drive a school bus. Brag about Jailbait. Wear double Ikat.

All the signs of a paedophile.

LOL that beard too!

Not a fan of white but this hat is piff. Supposedly dropping tmr bec its on nomad?

May 9, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Swan

Not a fan of white but this hat is piff. Supposedly dropping tmr bec its on nomad?

There's always a chance. Florals seem to be everywhere as are the pinstripe camps. No way are they both gonna drop together, that would be overkill with the Campbells collection. Pinstripes aren't that talked about so they would be a subtle piece to drop. Still sell out in a matter of minutes, but nonetheless not as hectic a drop as florals plan to be.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
donadamsky

any good pics of the tan striped?

May 9, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
mman200

Fit pic of the herringbone with a curved bill.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Swan

any good pics of the tan striped?

I haven't seen any tan. Only red,white, and navy.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
Chuck E

Fit pic of the herringbone with a curved bill.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
balto

deff a clean cap, might have to cop for special occasions
May 9, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Okay.

thought id let you guys know i got some insider info and the next collab is supreme x exxon gas pumps

where the azn girls at

May 9, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
fuckjohnn

http://www.someday-store.com/news/supreme-hat-drop-this-saturday/

Not sure how reliable that site is as I've never heard of it but Camels and a couple others already dropped.

Says florals and Stripes will drop lol

Edit: Actually they all dropped already except the florals and canvas stripes

May 9, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
ChicagoLDRS

thought id let you guys know i got some insider info and the next collab is supreme x exxon gas pumps

looks fake...the font is all wrong. Where do they sell Premium at $3.93? Shit is like $4.80+/gal in Chi

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.