[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 08, 2012 @ 17:26:19
do you imagine him speaking all my posts then looking at you with that furrowed brow

no. i imagine this guy....ouch

too bad you deleted your WDYWT post, that shit was priceless smh

Virgin Paul lmao
May 08, 2012 @ 17:32:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope some heat drops. So i can cop while ya'll get that collab blushing
May 08, 2012 @ 18:05:19
when i say 'underground' i mean you dont see your average person on the street wearing them, you see so many people wearing retro jays, but when u see someone in some nice vans or sb's, you kinda know they're on top of things, style-wise. its hard to explain, but you should get what i mean

I don't know where you are from, but 90% of kids I see are wearing Vans Authentics. Go to any local hardcore/punk show, it's almost like part of those kids uniform. Back in the early 2000's, the pop-punk music craze brought in a huge Converse hi top phase. Past 5 years or so, the hardcore kids have been wearing nothing but Authentics. Nothing underground about them, at all.

im from pittsburgh and i see very few people wearing vans, a few "punkish" people wearing eras or authentics, but thats all. mostly everyone wears basic team jordans or nikes you buy at finish line or champs. When i was in California last summer (san diego and irvine areas), almost every teen/young adult was wearing vans, so i see what you're saying, but pittsburgh has always been a little behind the fashion curve, kinda of a shame if u ask me. And i can count on one hand the number of times i've seen someone wearing sb dunks here.

May 08, 2012 @ 18:05:30
Yeah, there is too much hate on the ikat. It's my favorite camp I own. Fits perfectly. After wearing it for one day, it took form and is no longer flimsy.

worn vs unworn

May 08, 2012 @ 18:07:11
could those campbell sk8 price be like 98 ? just like those flies from last season ?
May 08, 2012 @ 18:07:19
when i say 'underground' i mean you dont see your average person on the street wearing them, you see so many people wearing retro jays, but when u see someone in some nice vans or sb's, you kinda know they're on top of things, style-wise. its hard to explain, but you should get what i mean

I don't know where you are from, but 90% of kids I see are wearing Vans Authentics. Go to any local hardcore/punk show, it's almost like part of those kids uniform. Back in the early 2000's, the pop-punk music craze brought in a huge Converse hi top phase. Past 5 years or so, the hardcore kids have been wearing nothing but Authentics. Nothing underground about them, at all.

im from pittsburgh and i see very few people wearing vans, a few "punkish" people wearing eras or authentics, but thats all. mostly everyone wears basic team jordans or nikes you buy at finish line or champs. When i was in California last summer (san diego and irvine areas), almost every teen/young adult was wearing vans, so i see what you're saying, but pittsburgh has always been a little behind the fashion curve, kinda of a shame if u ask me. And i can count on one hand the number of times i've seen someone wearing sb dunks here.

I saw Ceremony & Allegiance in Pittsburg a few years back. Most awkward show ever. Not a single person "moshed" or sang along or moved at all. Weird as fuck.

May 08, 2012 @ 18:09:00
could those campbell sk8 price be like 98 ? just like those flies from last season ?

hows about you wait and stop asking questions that people don't know the answers too. Speculation questions in this thread are OD
May 08, 2012 @ 18:42:04
your supposed to curve the bill. Anyone caught with a straight bill is a noob. Just saying curve your bill kiddos!

Amen.
I know the bills used to come curved, so how come Supreme started making the camps with flat bills?

no idea but that shits gotta stop
to compete with snapbacks. Lol kidding but not kidding

Authentics are definitely worn more by teens now than retro jays no question...a lot more in their price range.

As for camps really want a black herringbone...
May 08, 2012 @ 18:57:46
The irrelevency of this thread
May 08, 2012 @ 18:57:52
this guy wants to do a straight trade for my olive camels for his navy herringbone. i love both caps...decisions, decisions...
May 08, 2012 @ 18:59:45
this guy wants to do a straight trade for my olive camels for his navy herringbone. i love both caps...decisions, decisions...
I'd do it just because that's my preference between the two caps.
May 08, 2012 @ 19:03:07
I have a question for anyone who owns tanks from previous seasons. Is the construction similar to the cut & sew stuff like pocket tees, or more Iike the regular screen printed tees? Huge difference IMO
May 08, 2012 @ 19:16:53
Someone trade their tan camel for my ten herringbone. I love the herringbone nut me and my cousin have the same hat and I hate wearing it when he wears it out.
May 08, 2012 @ 19:18:09
Someone trade their tan camel for my ten herringbone. I love the herringbone nut me and my cousin have the same hat and I hate wearing it when he wears it out.

lol, make your cousin trade his
May 08, 2012 @ 19:25:10
got a shirt online from supreme (their second tshirt drop). finally got around to wearing it and found a big hole in the armpit. do u think it's worth it to call/ask for them to replace? if not i was just gonna make a sleeveless shirt for the pool or something.
May 08, 2012 @ 19:34:24
got a shirt online from supreme (their second tshirt drop). finally got around to wearing it and found a big hole in the armpit. do u think it's worth it to call/ask for them to replace? if not i was just gonna make a sleeveless shirt for the pool or something.

You could try, it has been quite a while so I'm not sure if they would replace it
May 08, 2012 @ 19:37:47
camel just came in a huge ass fucking bag like yo why did you waste a huge bag on 1 camp

電波

May 08, 2012 @ 19:47:29

You could try, it has been quite a while so I'm not sure if they would replace it

sleeveless shirt for the pool? take your shirt off (pause)

Ig@rickrossowens

May 08, 2012 @ 20:14:09
Yeah, there is too much hate on the ikat. It's my favorite camp I own. Fits perfectly. After wearing it for one day, it took form and is no longer flimsy.

worn vs unworn

That Orange is hot, but idk what the fuck i'd wear it with save a white/black tshirt
May 08, 2012 @ 20:28:13
Copped a tan herringbone off resale. Fucking awesome! The fit is nice and the quality is awesome, fucking love it
May 08, 2012 @ 20:30:29
camel just came in a huge ass fucking bag like yo why did you waste a huge bag on 1 camp

well, you can just send the huge bag to me sir! lol
May 08, 2012 @ 20:31:09
i like to curl my brims at the front perpendicular to where it meets the cap

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 08, 2012 @ 20:33:41
i like to curl my brims at the front perpendicular to where it meets the cap

I like to ride bicycles

May 08, 2012 @ 20:42:45
rounded up:

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 08, 2012 @ 20:46:38
anyone else wonder why most of supreme's clothing (hats and tee's etc.) are made in the U.S., but their pouches are made in China
May 08, 2012 @ 20:51:38
rounded up:

authentics and tee to wavey
hopefully panama and oxford drop

17000 ferrari

May 08, 2012 @ 20:52:16
I'm dying from this food collab.
May 08, 2012 @ 20:55:17
So many stickers though bruh.

EDIT:

Sorry for the double post.
May 08, 2012 @ 20:56:01
anyone else wonder why most of supreme's clothing (hats and tee's etc.) are made in the U.S., but their pouches are made in China

nope nobody gives a shit

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 08, 2012 @ 20:57:22

I definitely would. The Navy Herringbone is a really nice hat. Think of it as saving $10 off retail, since the camel camp was $10 cheaper.

Follow me on Instagram @marcusk14

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x