[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 08, 2012 @ 15:35:23
A Jordan collab wouldn't be that farfetched. They've done an UNDFTD collab before.

Unlike Supreme, UNDFTD is a general sneaker store, not a skate store, i couldnt see a jordan collab ever happening, and i feel like Jordans are fare too mainstream for the Supreme style, unlike SB's and Vans, which have more of an underground following

This nigga seriously just said Vans are underground? Are you fucking serious bro?

I knew this dude was bullshitting when he mentioned sbs being underground. roflmao what a tool
May 08, 2012 @ 15:37:20
I've found the camps fit different from hat to hat, even WITHIN the same colorways.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:38:21
How much do you guys think resell on the Floral will be? I'm not looking to resell, just wondering how much it'll be if I don't get it when it drops on the online site.

GTFO with dumb questions like that.

Apparently asking peoples opinions is dumb....
May 08, 2012 @ 15:39:20
I have only tried on like 7 supreme hats; ikat, terry knit, leopard safari, shadowplaid, navy fatpatch from the zebra series, grey woolrich, and a green zodiac. The leopard safari is by far my favorite fit out of all of them! Not flimsy at all, it is super deep fitting, and the brim is perfect.

I have the ikat, Foulard, canvas, camo, and herringbone and I have to say for quality and fit its a tie between the Foulard and canvas.

Wear your hat whatever way you fucking want to.

I have Ikat, leather bill camo, waiting for Foulard and camel to come in. Love the fit of the camo, don't like the width of the Ikat. Did anyone curve the bill on it? How does it look with a curve?
May 08, 2012 @ 15:40:29
A Jordan collab wouldn't be that farfetched. They've done an UNDFTD collab before.

Unlike Supreme, UNDFTD is a general sneaker store, not a skate store, i couldnt see a jordan collab ever happening, and i feel like Jordans are fare too mainstream for the Supreme style, unlike SB's and Vans, which have more of an underground following

This nigga seriously just said Vans are underground? Are you fucking serious bro?

Literally everyone wears vans or knows someone who does.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:44:37
Curve your bill kiddos. You don't wanna end up looking like this noob on the left. smh

May 08, 2012 @ 15:47:50

Inactive User

^ .....
May 08, 2012 @ 16:02:23
your supposed to curve the bill. Anyone caught with a straight bill is a noob. Just saying curve your bill kiddos!

Amen.
I know the bills used to come curved, so how come Supreme started making the camps with flat bills?

May 08, 2012 @ 16:05:38
your supposed to curve the bill. Anyone caught with a straight bill is a noob. Just saying curve your bill kiddos!

Amen.
I know the bills used to come curved, so how come Supreme started making the camps with flat bills?

no idea but that shits gotta stop
May 08, 2012 @ 16:07:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
There last 2 collaborations have looked like shit.
Do you mean the independent collab? I feel like I'm the only one that liked it

Indy collab dope IMO if u arnt worried about "fuck the rest" print.. I love that it says that. Feels good to turn my back on people n walk away or even waiting on a line at grocery I look forward to

I'm dissapointed I didn't get any of the Indy stuff when that's all I really wanted but I can't see me spending 54 after shipping on a tee or 150 on a pullover. Brought tears to my eyes, wish I could just walk into supla and just by the tee for 40 since everyone says they have a bunch just sitting on the racks

It's all just sitting out here in New York too, but their pullover stock is dwindling.
May 08, 2012 @ 16:08:39
Really liked the fit of the Camels Camp. Got a Camo Herringbone on the way, hope it fits well. Fit on my Ikat was WHACK.

The Herringbone is fitting me seriously great. so you can be lookin forward for that one!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2012 @ 16:20:07

SUPPOSED to OHHH
didn't know that

i don't normally tie my shoes because i like the look

HEY did you guys know "YOUR" not supposed to tie your shoes. anyone caught with big loopy bunny ears tied tight like a football curling up like a banana is a noob. just saying KIDDOS

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 08, 2012 @ 16:22:46

SUPPOSED to OHHH
didn't know that

HEY did you guys know "YOUR" not supposed to tie your shoes. anyone caught with big loopy bunny ears tied tight like a football curling up like a banana is a noob. just saying KIDDOS

May 08, 2012 @ 16:28:32
do you imagine him speaking all my posts then looking at you with that furrowed brow

May 08, 2012 @ 16:33:18
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3433826">

SUPPOSED to OHHH
didn't know that

KIDDOS
May 08, 2012 @ 16:41:49
do you imagine him speaking all my posts then looking at you with that furrowed brow

no. i imagine this guy....ouch

too bad you deleted your WDYWT post, that shit was priceless smh

wannabe workaholic

May 08, 2012 @ 16:42:24
The comebacks..

IG: @mobbyluii

May 08, 2012 @ 16:43:13
The irrelevency of this thread

IG: @mobbyluii

May 08, 2012 @ 16:44:32
collab with edible arrangement for this up n coming moms day. A box logo cut out watermelon. Sell that bitch for 60 cuts
May 08, 2012 @ 16:45:25
Hope I can cop the half cabs and throw some black laces on that bitch.
May 08, 2012 @ 16:51:00
The comebacks..

The irrelevency of this thread

May 08, 2012 @ 16:51:25
I'm really hoping for another Supreme x Cinelli collab. More bike stuff would be awesome.

May 08, 2012 @ 16:52:53
Glad to see we all get a free can of tomato soup with orders on thursday.

May 08, 2012 @ 16:54:40

no. i imagine this guy....ouch

too bad you deleted your WDYWT post, that shit was priceless smh

haha, why you say ouch im handsome
i made the ones that were dangerous for creeps like you to find private
especially after that night i almost cried

May 08, 2012 @ 16:55:35
I hope some heat drops. So i can cop while ya'll get that collab blushing
May 08, 2012 @ 17:08:23

you're so cool and hipster haha
"far too mainstream"

this video is fucking hilarious

I knew this dude was bullshitting when he mentioned sbs being underground. roflmao what a tool

when i say 'underground' i mean you dont see your average person on the street wearing them, you see so many people wearing retro jays, but when u see someone in some nice vans or sb's, you kinda know they're on top of things, style-wise. its hard to explain, but you should get what i mean

May 08, 2012 @ 17:09:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope some heat drops. So i can cop while ya'll get that collab blushing

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 08, 2012 @ 17:17:37
when i say 'underground' i mean you dont see your average person on the street wearing them, you see so many people wearing retro jays, but when u see someone in some nice vans or sb's, you kinda know they're on top of things, style-wise. its hard to explain, but you should get what i mean

I don't know where you are from, but 90% of kids I see are wearing Vans Authentics. Go to any local hardcore/punk show, it's almost like part of those kids uniform. Back in the early 2000's, the pop-punk music craze brought in a huge Converse hi top phase. Past 5 years or so, the hardcore kids have been wearing nothing but Authentics. Nothing underground about them, at all.

May 08, 2012 @ 17:19:36
I have only tried on like 7 supreme hats; ikat, terry knit, leopard safari, shadowplaid, navy fatpatch from the zebra series, grey woolrich, and a green zodiac. The leopard safari is by far my favorite fit out of all of them! Not flimsy at all, it is super deep fitting, and the brim is perfect.

I have the ikat, Foulard, canvas, camo, and herringbone and I have to say for quality and fit its a tie between the Foulard and canvas.

I have Ikat, leather bill camo, waiting for Foulard and camel to come in. Love the fit of the camo, don't like the width of the Ikat. Did anyone curve the bill on it? How does it look with a curve?

I curved all but the ikat. Right now I curved it and it fits way better. I say my favorite is my ikat though. The color are awesome. The material is breathable.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x