[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 08, 2012 @ 07:41:29
Hey guys new topic:

What do you guys think are some of the best fitting Supreme caps? (We all know their camp caps differ in fit)

from this season, i liked the foulard's fit the most.
May 08, 2012 @ 08:25:55
good thing its winter in Australia blushing.

I hate the campbells colab it looks terrible.
There last 2 collaborations have looked like shit.
Thats just my opinion though.
if I had to buy a piece, i would probably get the shirt.

waiting for them beach towels to drop but, hope i can get one proxied to australia

Do you mean the independent collab? I feel like I'm the only one that liked it

Indy collab dope IMO if u arnt worried about "fuck the rest" print.. I love that it says that. Feels good to turn my back on people n walk away or even waiting on a line at grocery I look forward to

I'm dissapointed I didn't get any of the Indy stuff when that's all I really wanted but I can't see me spending 54 after shipping on a tee or 150 on a pullover. Brought tears to my eyes, wish I could just walk into supla and just by the tee for 40 since everyone says they have a bunch just sitting on the racks

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 08, 2012 @ 08:30:00
I wish I lived in la so I could buy the Indy tee without the extra $14 for shipping, sucks when that's the collab I wanted most

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 08, 2012 @ 08:57:40
There was some guy stood outside Supreme trying to sell a realtree yesterday lol (London store)
May 08, 2012 @ 09:05:58
-_-
May 08, 2012 @ 09:20:02
No joke this would be a smart idea for them. Sperry's are nice.

yeah. i love sperry's. i admit, i own 3 pairs (probly gonna get some flack for admitting this haha). i would def cop if they released some sperry's.
for sure. and no beef man I support you I only have 2 pairs. My friend probably has 5+ they're pretty hyped here.

shoot... i have 7 pairs of sperrys. fux with it. B] three band of outsiders :]
May 08, 2012 @ 09:33:16
casio g-shock for sure. supreme x jordan. hahaha

A Jordan collab wouldn't be that farfetched. They've done an UNDFTD collab before.

Unlike Supreme, UNDFTD is a general sneaker store, not a skate store, i couldnt see a jordan collab ever happening, and i feel like Jordans are fare too mainstream for the Supreme style, unlike SB's and Vans, which have more of an underground following

you're so cool and hipster haha
"far too mainstream"

May 08, 2012 @ 11:55:19
Regarding the Cambell's collab, I feel that the Authentics look the best out of the three. They loo like something that would go with a plain white tee and khaki chinos. they'll stand out, but not TOO much. naw'mean?

Agreed.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 08, 2012 @ 13:22:30
waiting for a shadow plaid to come in the mail.
The fit looks super deep. Could someone thats owned a shadow plaid tell me how it fitted? thanks.
It fits REALLY well! It's deep and not flimsy at all! The problem is the brim is a little wack! you'll like it overall though

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 08, 2012 @ 13:25:49
yeah. i love sperry's. i admit, i own 3 pairs (probly gonna get some flack for admitting this haha). i would def cop if they released some sperry's.
for sure. and no beef man I support you I only have 2 pairs. My friend probably has 5+ they're pretty hyped here.

shoot... i have 7 pairs of sperrys. fux with it. B] three band of outsiders :]

I got 3 pairs myself aha
May 08, 2012 @ 13:29:54
Hey guys new topic:

What do you guys think are some of the best fitting Supreme caps? (We all know their camp caps differ in fit)

I have only tried on like 7 supreme hats; ikat, terry knit, leopard safari, shadowplaid, navy fatpatch from the zebra series, grey woolrich, and a green zodiac. The leopard safari is by far my favorite fit out of all of them! Not flimsy at all, it is super deep fitting, and the brim is perfect.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 08, 2012 @ 13:58:12
i like the blue striped canvas and the cambells halfcab waiting fur thursday

ive seen white and red but no BLUE.. anyone got pics plz???
May 08, 2012 @ 14:20:22
Really liked the fit of the Camels Camp. Got a Camo Herringbone on the way, hope it fits well. Fit on my Ikat was WHACK.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 08, 2012 @ 14:20:31
^^ Flimsy SMH there designed for the summer... its like comparing a summer quilt to a winter down comfortor

IMO best fitting camp this season was giraffe camo camp

Money Over Everything

May 08, 2012 @ 14:28:05
giraffe is a good fit but the BEST fit is the foulard camp imo. I wear that shit at least once a week. Easily my favorite of the season.
May 08, 2012 @ 14:32:18
Hey guys new topic:

I agree. Foulards fit is perfect. Worst fit is the cdg cap. Too small IMO. So i sold that shit for retail lol.
May 08, 2012 @ 14:42:38

A Jordan collab wouldn't be that farfetched. They've done an UNDFTD collab before.

Unlike Supreme, UNDFTD is a general sneaker store, not a skate store, i couldnt see a jordan collab ever happening, and i feel like Jordans are fare too mainstream for the Supreme style, unlike SB's and Vans, which have more of an underground following

I don't know if I should buy something from the Campbell's collab because I feel like Campbell's is too mainstream. They should've gone with Progresso.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 08, 2012 @ 14:46:18
^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

Supreme x Ben & Jerrys

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 08, 2012 @ 14:56:47
^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

Supreme x Ben & Jerrys

lol i hate ben n jerrys ice cream. I stick to rite aid ice cream cheap and gets the job done *cough*.... but on a serious tip i think that if your gonna do a shoe collab sperry would be best. If your gonna do a glasses collab SUPER would be dope. And if your gonna do a clothing collab uniqlo would be dope. I like all of supreme cut and sew shit. But hypebeast would be mad if that shits simple with no box logos. lol
May 08, 2012 @ 15:19:10
I have only tried on like 7 supreme hats; ikat, terry knit, leopard safari, shadowplaid, navy fatpatch from the zebra series, grey woolrich, and a green zodiac. The leopard safari is by far my favorite fit out of all of them! Not flimsy at all, it is super deep fitting, and the brim is perfect.

I have the ikat, Foulard, canvas, camo, and herringbone and I have to say for quality and fit its a tie between the Foulard and canvas.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:21:46
anyone knows when the tanktops will be released? from the s/s 2012 collection of course
May 08, 2012 @ 15:24:58
anyone knows when the tanktops will be released? from the s/s 2012 collection of course

sometime in june. When it starts to get really hot.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:25:49

i wouldnt be caught dead in that leopard cap. I have 3 lol. I havent worn any of em.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:26:45

I have the ikat, Foulard, canvas, camo, and herringbone and I have to say for quality and fit its a tie between the Foulard and canvas.

I have Ikat, leather bill camo, waiting for Foulard and camel to come in. Love the fit of the camo, don't like the width of the Ikat. Did anyone curve the bill on it? How does it look with a curve?

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 08, 2012 @ 15:27:21
i agree on the foulard's fit, although i now own neither of the two i bought. i'm kinda trying to get one though, i'm sure in the future. It's sturdy and just overall a very underrated camp.
now, for the campbell's. this shows you something about this forum. about 95% of the comments i saw when the collab was first released were ultra haters. now people come around... don't be quick to judge. especially not until you see them in reality. as of now, i'm on the sk8-his.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 08, 2012 @ 15:32:29
How much do you guys think resell on the Floral will be? I'm not looking to resell, just wondering how much it'll be if I don't get it when it drops on the online site.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:33:40

I have Ikat, leather bill camo, waiting for Foulard and camel to come in. Love the fit of the camo, don't like the width of the Ikat. Did anyone curve the bill on it? How does it look with a curve?

your supposed to curve the bill. Anyone caught with a straight bill is a noob. Just saying curve your bill kiddos!
May 08, 2012 @ 15:34:28
How much do you guys think resell on the Floral will be? I'm not looking to resell, just wondering how much it'll be if I don't get it when it drops on the online site.

GTFO with dumb questions like that.
May 08, 2012 @ 15:34:39

This nigga seriously just said Vans are underground? Are you fucking serious bro?
May 08, 2012 @ 15:34:50

sometime in june. When it starts to get really hot.

Yeah okay, i be lookin forward for that drop!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x