[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:27
Lol if you got a job, start throwin it into stocks then. Paid off my car in full when I was in HS due to that, instead of wasting my cash on useless shit like the other kids my age.

Anyways arg got cart jacked on that fucking bag LOL

Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:33
[url=http://instagr.am/p/J6i4vjLDMm/

hi there...can u help me...

may i know what name for this supreme box...??

coz the "r" words for supreme is a gun picture....

what edition it is and when this box release or this one is a just fake box logo...

tq....

Inactive User

this thread is filling up with fluff again.
Snagged an XL Black Jacket. 1 minute ago. Now it's sold out. Talk about good timing.
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:40
snagged xl tan and when I refreshed the page after placing the order it was sold out
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:47
guys...ripstop came out early in Melbourne together with Liberty camps...i felt it...it was not good...colorways were bad only decent one i actually felt was the light blue one...the others...meh it doesn't look good after all
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:52
Tan sz L AND XL FOR SALE hit me up.
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:53
double post my bad
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:54
you bout to get banned
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:54
funny thing is camel camps are ripstop material...
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:55
Had the opportunity to buy the northface shit yesterday, shouldve copped and hawked smh
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:57

what edition it is and when this box release or this one is a just fake box logo...

tq....

that's from at least 05 or 06. maybe earlier.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:58

tq....
can somebody help me here...??
Apr 27, 2012 @ 16:59

tq....

This is not a chatroom. If you are impatient for answers go somewhere else. If your answer isn't answered in 25 minutes then wait. Bumping your question like that is just going to get you banned. Especially since I JUST answered it.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:03

This is not a chatroom. If you are impatient for answers go somewhere else. If your answer isn't answered in 25 minutes then wait. Bumping your question like that is just going to get you banned. Especially since I JUST answered it.
sorry...im a new here...i just dont know how this forum totally function...i just get blur here...sorry...make problem here....
Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:04
restock on ALL TNF shit online...DON'T SLEEP!

Good looking out!

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:06
sorry...im a new here...i just dont know how this forum totally function...i just get blur here...sorry...make problem here....

not trying to hate on you, but where are you from? I read that sentence as if super mario said it
Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:12
Both rolling bags still up I would cop quick if you want them
Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:13
Fuck me, missed the restock. Should've got out of bed when I woke up a couple hours earlier.
Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:53

BANNNED
Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:06
Damn, how do you guys find out about the restocks? Do you just constantly sit on Supreme's website and refresh it?

Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:07
missed again damn

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:09
missed again damn

Smh tell me about. In the cart then boom "sold out".
Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:24
Damn, how do you guys find out about the restocks? Do you just constantly sit on Supreme's website and refresh it?

Forreal doe
Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:30

Forreal doe

there are apps called website change checkers.
i use one myself.
finding a good one is hard but it's possible.
they basically check every _ amount of minutes to see if a website has changed.
aka if they upload a new item it will alert you
Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:44

tq....

that's from at least 05 or 06. maybe earlier.

thats the soprano's tee gun for r just like the show's logo

oh shit im mad late.. ghoul is quicker than i

Money Over Everything

Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:48

BANNNED

imma get banned for advertising in the supreme thread, when a nigga can flat out scam me and 3 other people and not get banned?

hahahahaaha

fuckoutahere'
Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:51
BANNNED

imma get banned for advertising in the supreme thread, when a nigga can flat out scam me and 3 other people and not get banned?

hahahahaaha

fuckoutahere'

yes
Apr 27, 2012 @ 19:13
BANNNED

hahahahaaha

fuckoutahere'

lmao RIP.

in other news: shoutout to Kim Jong for keeping da thread clean. i see your work and I appreciate it as i'm sure many other dudes in here do
Apr 27, 2012 @ 19:20
My 4th out of 5th shipping confirmation just came...still waiting on that last one tho.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.