Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 20, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
brodylikestochill

Im so done with hearing shipping complaints, if you're gonna get but hurt about it then just buy something else, besides none of this matters cause he is revamping everything including shipping late this summer

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

March 20, 2014 @ 09:28 PM
alexohl

I've never had shipping problems but i could understand if you did. I mean, it's one guy doing most of the work, give him a break
March 21, 2014 @ 02:55 PM
Air Bud

damn been waiting almost 3 months now for my shirt
March 21, 2014 @ 05:26 PM
adam5

I've never had shipping problems but i could understand if you did. I mean, it's one guy doing most of the work, give him a break
fuck that he could knock that all that shipping shit out in one day if he didn't put it off
March 21, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
octose

I'm not trying to lay rest to SR or be a total negative fuck. But even if this is a one man operation the turn around rate this guy produces is absolutely fucking awful. Like honestly this store isn't getting a shit ton of fucking orders a day because it's a relatively small independent brand, but for this guy to take a near week to just PRINT YOUR FUCKING SHIPPING LABEL, and an entire month for him to cut that label out and package shit - that shit is pretty ridiculous.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 22, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
susdaddy

I'm not trying to lay rest to SR or be a total negative fuck. But even if this is a one man operation the turn around rate this guy produces is absolutely fucking awful. Like honestly this store isn't getting a shit ton of fucking orders a day because it's a relatively small independent brand, but for this guy to take a near week to just PRINT YOUR FUCKING SHIPPING LABEL, and an entire month for him to cut that label out and package shit - that shit is pretty ridiculous.
do you expect dude to have no life? if you check ig or any social media he obviously does shit. He is dedicated to sr but it's probably more of a side project for him. Let the dude live. he already said he's about to step up the website and shipping so chill moe
March 22, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
slytendencies

do you expect dude to have no life? if you check ig or any social media he obviously does shit. He is dedicated to sr but it's probably more of a side project for him. Let the dude live. he already said he's about to step up the website and shipping so chill moe
I understand he has a life but its still a dick move to accept peoples money and go off spending it while they wait months for their product that is half the time the wrong size
March 23, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
Elijah Teague

SR customer service blows…. ordered a hoodie almost a month ago. Haven't heard anything from them on shipping. I've tried contacting them. They don't respond. Sadness.

I'll admit to the customer service being slow, but I try and do my best to respond to every email. Did you contact info@strayrats.com ?
I placed an order last week and haven't heard anything as well I have also emailed them twice.
March 23, 2014 @ 02:38 AM
brodylikestochill

koops posted that two years ago... you're order will get to you, I have never needed to wait more than a month and a half

March 23, 2014 @ 11:34 AM
majdob

Placed a order 2 years ago just got shipping confirmation. 
March 23, 2014 @ 11:49 AM
brodylikestochill

copped a hoodie in spring summer 1983, no confirmation yet but K00pZ is hella legit 

March 23, 2014 @ 06:43 PM
ADiKt

LOL so should i try and order some shit 
March 24, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
supremetroll

u mad brehs?

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

March 24, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
deadsouls1

Just ordered something. I'm sure it will get here... sometime

But seriously, I have gotten all my orders in about a month and a half.
March 25, 2014 @ 12:53 AM
adam5

I don't get upset like I used to anymore about shipping, when it comes it comes I guess.

Shit's tighter than what most brands put out so I don't mind all waiting a while for some cool $20 tees
March 25, 2014 @ 03:54 PM
koopz

SHIPPING UPDATE::

We all know shipping is a bit slow right now, this will change later on this year as we pickup a new shipping service and hire more people.

! we APPRECIATE the PATIENCE !

XOXO
Winnie Koopzer

March 25, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
Mega_pro92

We all know shipping is a bit slow right now, this will change later on this year as we pickup a new shipping service and hire more people.

XOXO
Winnie Koopzer

I appreciate your brand, just dont understand how even with the crappiest shipping service its taking up to a month for one tee. 
March 25, 2014 @ 06:11 PM
flu

I like the long wait, because I forget that I ordered it and then when I receive it I'm surprised

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

March 27, 2014 @ 01:36 AM
Versace Rubbers

March 20, 2014 was a great day to be alive. My grant money came in for school, it was pay day from work, and my Play Hat came in the mail WITH an extra sticker and a spy pin. I think they were just waiting for the perfect time to send me the order.
March 27, 2014 @ 09:33 PM
yeahbutstill

hopefully i'll get an extra pin with the pin that i ordered

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

March 27, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
PAPOUCHE

Got my play hat in the mail today, came in a really big box lol.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

March 28, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
blackice

Okay, Stray Rats x Wonder Years make it happen.
March 28, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
Mega_pro92

you got some behemoth hands bruh, hat looks tiny af. 
March 28, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
kiran h

anyone got a play snapback or longsleeve in a L for sale? 

http://www.soundcloud.com/whoiskiran | twitter: @_notkiran | ig: kiranxharrison

March 29, 2014 @ 06:34 PM
yeahbutstill

got it today at least the spike on the pin didnt broke

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

March 30, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
PAPOUCHE

All the better to choke my chicken with...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

March 30, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
backlikethat

suspended

XOXO
Winnie Koopzer

bitch hoe u scammed me u better lawyer up asshole cause im not coming for 30%, im coming for everything.
March 30, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
slytendencies

All the better to choke my chicken with...
Lol where did that come from
March 31, 2014 @ 05:26 PM
SupremeTeamFiend

Back when Stray Rats started up their brand, I used to get my orders in a week tops. But now it took nearly two fucking months to ship out my Play shirt. Hopefully they step up their shipping for this upcoming season.

World renowned, pound for pound IG: SupremeTeamFiend

April 1, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
SATA HDD

anyone got a play snapback or longsleeve in a L for sale? 
i have the play snapback make me an offer

Please login first to reply.