[Stray Rats] – Discussion Thread

Jan 30, 2014 @ 03:18
@chads Ya it was a steal, ebay has the deals on sr lowkey

And im thinking its gonna be the leftover stuff from the summer release and a restock on some classic tees, but honestly Im more excited for new stuff 
Word. Glad you got it, I was planning on copping when I first found it and was prepared to bid but pulled away with >30 seconds. I just didn't really think I needed it, cool that you copped though

Regardless of what comes, I'm stoked. That close up preview looks tight already

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jan 30, 2014 @ 09:29
what time do they update stuff at?
Jan 30, 2014 @ 17:27
what time do they update stuff at?
usually its 12pm but koopz hasn't given any details for this release other than that its on 2/7

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Feb 02, 2014 @ 04:55

Looks pretty cool so far

#Freethad

Feb 07, 2014 @ 04:50
if anyone wants this shirt, 

http://strayrats.com/store/2013/spring/madgels_l.jpg

hit me up. i have one in XL, DS 10/10 never worn, selling for cheap.
Still have it?
Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:10
drop was whack as fuck.

on another note, they sent me the wrong size play longsleeve when it first dropped and i returned it so i can get my correct size... they never sent me the correct size. they dont even answer their emails or any contacts. what a fucking joke.
Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:17
I hope Stray Rats doesn't fall off
Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:24
Copped the SR x 8 ball sleeve in XL.. Only disappointed because i thought they were gonna restock some of their older items like the Lower East Coast Hoodie in White or the Play longsleeve
Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:24
Im ok with this drop, the dan rossiter joint is one of my favorites and the faceless tee + 8ball zine in black are decent, back print on the hoodie is kinda whack though

#Freethad

Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:37
How's the fit on the coach? Size down 1?

Instagram - @octose // I promote music - Youtube.com/thephuzz

Feb 07, 2014 @ 18:08
drop was whack as fuck.

on another note, they sent me the wrong size play longsleeve when it first dropped and i returned it so i can get my correct size... they never sent me the correct size. they dont even answer their emails or any contacts. what a fucking joke.
Stories like this are the only reason I haven't ordered anything from them. I have no problem ordering from small brands, but when I hear things like this it just makes me think twice about ordering. Which sucks cause I like  a lot of their stuff. Hopefully they can step up their customer service soon.
Feb 07, 2014 @ 20:31
pretty disappointed in this drop...
Feb 07, 2014 @ 23:02
poor wanted YUUTH or some ancient stuff, this new shit is not promising.. 
Feb 08, 2014 @ 03:26
Copped the SR x 8 ball sleeve in XL.. Only disappointed because i thought they were gonna restock some of their older items like the Lower East Coast Hoodie in White or the Play longsleeve
Lower east coast hoodie isnt a older item lmao shit came out like last month. 

A older item would be lower east coast Shirt released almost 2 years ago

SMH
relax bruh. Older means the same thing regardless
Feb 08, 2014 @ 17:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
drop was whack as fuck.

You'd think a smaller brand would have more personal customer service.

I guess not.
Feb 10, 2014 @ 23:37
If anyone is going to place an order soon can you pick me up a rat lapel? I'll paypal you and shit. That's all I really want but don't really want to pay the $6 shipping lol. PM me 

Thanks fam
Feb 11, 2014 @ 01:42
If anyone is going to place an order soon can you pick me up a rat lapel? I'll paypal you and shit. That's all I really want but don't really want to pay the $6 shipping lol. PM me 

Thanks fam
Word me too, I'll give someone $10 shipped for it.
Feb 11, 2014 @ 02:19
It's been like 3 days...
Feb 11, 2014 @ 03:56

Thanks fam
Word me too, I'll give someone $10 shipped for it.
i bought a few since i saw it wasnt limited to one i will sell one when it comes in

سبحان

Feb 11, 2014 @ 04:23
@secretsociety pm me when you get it
Feb 11, 2014 @ 05:03
just bought the white coaches jacket. kinda stoked
Feb 17, 2014 @ 06:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
drop was whack as fuck.

You'd think a smaller brand would have more personal customer service.

I guess not.
This is why I'll never order from this brand again.  I like their stuff a lot but after my first purchase took way long to get to my door and my emails were ignored, I'll pass.
Feb 17, 2014 @ 09:11
 wonder how long this order will take
Longer than you can possibly imagine.
Feb 17, 2014 @ 13:30
worst customer support ive ever dealt with, such a trash brand
Feb 17, 2014 @ 15:26
soooo i am not the only that hasn't gotten an email conformation back yet either
Feb 17, 2014 @ 16:32
did stray rats collab with playstation? or did they just take their logo but put stray rats in there instead of playstation, i have my own brand that im in the process of making and i wondered if you can just take a logo like that and implement your name without it being plagiarized.
Feb 17, 2014 @ 16:59
did stray rats collab with playstation? or did they just take their logo but put stray rats in there instead of playstation, i have my own brand that im in the process of making and i wondered if you can just take a logo like that and implement your name without it being plagiarized.
not a collab, and you can do whatever the fuck you want at your own risk b.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Feb 17, 2014 @ 17:21
Heard of Andy Warhol?
Feb 17, 2014 @ 17:30
Heard of Andy Warhol?

yes but what does that have to do with anything?
Feb 17, 2014 @ 18:19
was a collab

u can do the same, just paypal me three fiddy and we good.(Invalid img)

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Please login first to reply.