FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 30, 2014 @ 02:38 AM
brodylikestochill

@chads Ya it was a steal, ebay has the deals on sr lowkey

And im thinking its gonna be the leftover stuff from the summer release and a restock on some classic tees, but honestly Im more excited for new stuff 

#Freethad

January 30, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
chads

@chads Ya it was a steal, ebay has the deals on sr lowkey

And im thinking its gonna be the leftover stuff from the summer release and a restock on some classic tees, but honestly Im more excited for new stuff 
Word. Glad you got it, I was planning on copping when I first found it and was prepared to bid but pulled away with >30 seconds. I just didn't really think I needed it, cool that you copped though

Regardless of what comes, I'm stoked. That close up preview looks tight already

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 30, 2014 @ 09:29 AM
Hitmonchan

what time do they update stuff at?
January 30, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
chads

what time do they update stuff at?
usually its 12pm but koopz hasn't given any details for this release other than that its on 2/7

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 2, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
brodylikestochill

Looks pretty cool so far

#Freethad

February 7, 2014 @ 04:50 AM
dansunbee

if anyone wants this shirt, 

http://strayrats.com/store/2013/spring/madgels_l.jpg

hit me up. i have one in XL, DS 10/10 never worn, selling for cheap.
Still have it?
February 7, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
backlikethat

drop was whack as fuck.

on another note, they sent me the wrong size play longsleeve when it first dropped and i returned it so i can get my correct size... they never sent me the correct size. they dont even answer their emails or any contacts. what a fucking joke.
February 7, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
Papaya

I hope Stray Rats doesn't fall off
February 7, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
yungnewport

Copped the SR x 8 ball sleeve in XL.. Only disappointed because i thought they were gonna restock some of their older items like the Lower East Coast Hoodie in White or the Play longsleeve
February 7, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
brodylikestochill

Im ok with this drop, the dan rossiter joint is one of my favorites and the faceless tee + 8ball zine in black are decent, back print on the hoodie is kinda whack though

#Freethad

February 7, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
octose

How's the fit on the coach? Size down 1?

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

February 7, 2014 @ 06:08 PM
-Y-

drop was whack as fuck.

on another note, they sent me the wrong size play longsleeve when it first dropped and i returned it so i can get my correct size... they never sent me the correct size. they dont even answer their emails or any contacts. what a fucking joke.
Stories like this are the only reason I haven't ordered anything from them. I have no problem ordering from small brands, but when I hear things like this it just makes me think twice about ordering. Which sucks cause I like  a lot of their stuff. Hopefully they can step up their customer service soon.
February 7, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
Hitmonchan

pretty disappointed in this drop...
February 7, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
plainview

poor wanted YUUTH or some ancient stuff, this new shit is not promising.. 
February 8, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
yungnewport

Copped the SR x 8 ball sleeve in XL.. Only disappointed because i thought they were gonna restock some of their older items like the Lower East Coast Hoodie in White or the Play longsleeve
Lower east coast hoodie isnt a older item lmao shit came out like last month. 

A older item would be lower east coast Shirt released almost 2 years ago

SMH
relax bruh. Older means the same thing regardless
February 8, 2014 @ 05:12 PM
Slighted

drop was whack as fuck.

You'd think a smaller brand would have more personal customer service.

I guess not.
February 10, 2014 @ 11:37 PM
susdaddy

If anyone is going to place an order soon can you pick me up a rat lapel? I'll paypal you and shit. That's all I really want but don't really want to pay the $6 shipping lol. PM me 

Thanks fam
February 11, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
Papaya

If anyone is going to place an order soon can you pick me up a rat lapel? I'll paypal you and shit. That's all I really want but don't really want to pay the $6 shipping lol. PM me 

Thanks fam
Word me too, I'll give someone $10 shipped for it.
February 11, 2014 @ 02:19 AM
Mikeyone4life

It's been like 3 days...
February 11, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
secretsociety

Thanks fam
Word me too, I'll give someone $10 shipped for it.
i bought a few since i saw it wasnt limited to one i will sell one when it comes in

سبحان

February 11, 2014 @ 04:23 AM
susdaddy

@secretsociety pm me when you get it
February 11, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
youngcliff

just bought the white coaches jacket. kinda stoked
February 17, 2014 @ 06:16 AM
Umbra

drop was whack as fuck.

You'd think a smaller brand would have more personal customer service.

I guess not.
This is why I'll never order from this brand again.  I like their stuff a lot but after my first purchase took way long to get to my door and my emails were ignored, I'll pass.
February 17, 2014 @ 09:11 AM
Third Eye Jedi

wonder how long this order will take
Longer than you can possibly imagine.
February 17, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
SupremeKai

worst customer support ive ever dealt with, such a trash brand
February 17, 2014 @ 03:26 PM
youngcliff

soooo i am not the only that hasn't gotten an email conformation back yet either
February 17, 2014 @ 04:32 PM
novicect

did stray rats collab with playstation? or did they just take their logo but put stray rats in there instead of playstation, i have my own brand that im in the process of making and i wondered if you can just take a logo like that and implement your name without it being plagiarized.
February 17, 2014 @ 04:59 PM
street lights

did stray rats collab with playstation? or did they just take their logo but put stray rats in there instead of playstation, i have my own brand that im in the process of making and i wondered if you can just take a logo like that and implement your name without it being plagiarized.
not a collab, and you can do whatever the fuck you want at your own risk b.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

February 17, 2014 @ 05:21 PM
blackice

Heard of Andy Warhol?
February 17, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
novicect

Heard of Andy Warhol?

yes but what does that have to do with anything?

Please login first to reply.