[Stray Rats] – Discussion Thread

May 01, 2012 @ 23:41:02
Nah, Julian has been spending too much time vacationing in LA, hanging out with OF to focus on the clothing game.

May 02, 2012 @ 00:43:03
REVS
S/S out yet?

They said it was suppsose to be out mid may in a tweet. I was hoping it was going to drop sooner. But I guess I'll just have to wait. Haha.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 02, 2012 @ 00:43:48
If you're not in Miami and you fuck with SR, you're an OF dickrider.

Edit: I live in Miami so I can say what I want.

Feedback

May 02, 2012 @ 00:44:35

Or a hardcore kid.

May 02, 2012 @ 01:13:24
REVS

Don't give a shit about what Tyler wears, I like the shit they produce, that's it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2012 @ 02:11:53
REVS

if your not in Pittsburgh, and you fuck with mac miller, your a dick rider.
EDIT: i live in Pittsburgh, so i can say what i want.

really though. who are you? sick snapback in your thumbnail btw.

Thisssss

May 02, 2012 @ 02:35:50

aayyyyy take it easy breh
May 02, 2012 @ 03:58:53

Thisssss

this. zach townsend is a fucking faggot
May 02, 2012 @ 04:50:19
how do the stray rats hoodies fit? would a medium fit a 5'7 person or be too big?
thanks
May 02, 2012 @ 04:57:08
how do the stray rats hoodies fit? would a medium fit a 5'7 person or be too big?
thanks

The website said they are Champion so they fit big. I have a Champion crewneck (not Stray Rats) that's a medium but fits like a large.
May 02, 2012 @ 15:38:28
REVS

Thisssss

this. zach townsend is a fucking faggot

May 03, 2012 @ 05:18:18
I back this brand. A lot of their releases are hardcore and punk inspired which is cool. Their shipping takes about a month to send (at least to Cali) and that's my only complaint. Quality is fucking great though, especially the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies.

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 03, 2012 @ 05:20:20
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3423740">
thanks

The website said they are Champion so they fit big. I have a Champion crewneck (not Stray Rats) that's a medium but fits like a large.

If it's the champion hoodie go for a small. I have the medium and i'm 6'1 and it has a baggy fit (which I prefer).

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 03, 2012 @ 06:28:28
I back this brand. A lot of their releases are hardcore and punk inspired which is cool. Their shipping takes about a month to send (at least to Cali) and that's my only complaint. Quality is fucking great though, especially the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies.

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it's so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.
May 03, 2012 @ 13:47:53
REVS

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it is so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.

Wait so when buying hoodies from them, go smaller? Like I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. I'm pretty skinny. So what would fit me a medium? I've never bought a hoody off them.

May 03, 2012 @ 14:58:59

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it is so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.

Wait so when buying hoodies from them, go smaller? Like I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. I'm pretty skinny. So what would fit me a medium? I've never bought a hoody off them.

im 6'1 and weigh about 185 but pretty skinny i have a xl and it fits big on me(because I'm skinny lol) but its okay i like it, so yeah you should cop a medium probably if you like to fit right but if you like it baggy then buy a large
May 03, 2012 @ 15:05:43
REVS

im 6'1 and weigh about 185 but pretty skinny i have a xl and it fits big on me(because I'm skinny lol) but its okay i like it, so yeah you should cop a medium probably if you like to fit right but if you like it baggy then buy a large

Thanks man.

May 03, 2012 @ 15:35:30
can't wait for the new season. koopz always kills it
May 03, 2012 @ 19:13:27

Yo we are both Streetsharks. JAWSOME!

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 03, 2012 @ 20:11:22

Do your sleeves on your hoodie ever sag over the cuff cause it's so heavy? I have the reverse weave champion SR hoodie and I have that problem with mine.
May 03, 2012 @ 20:30:47
when does new season drop? prices on each item? i need some t's. they are 28 right
May 03, 2012 @ 20:34:00
REVS
when does new season drop? prices on each item? i need some t's. they are 28 right

Mid may is what SR tweeted. Not sure about prices. I'm def going to snag some tee's.

May 04, 2012 @ 00:46:46

Congratulations for being born in a very special place, where they sell a very special brand which only miami people may wear. because only Hardcore edge kids live in miami...
May 04, 2012 @ 06:05:07
Someone sell me a medium or large Minor Threat rip.
May 04, 2012 @ 14:10:21
REVS
Anyone have a lookbook or know if theres a preview out for the S/S season?

May 04, 2012 @ 14:11:00
REVS
double post

May 04, 2012 @ 14:51:41
not yet
May 04, 2012 @ 21:01:51
stray rats is def one of the dopest out there!!!
May 13, 2012 @ 03:48:49
REVS
How big do the hoodys run? I wear an XL supreme hoody. Should i get a XL for Stray Rats? or would a Large fit me?

Please login first to reply.
x