[Stray Rats] – Discussion Thread

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2013 @ 03:40
so koopz got back to me today and should be sending out my stuff tomorrow. took a minute to get ahold of him but i'll post once i receive everything

edit: like i've been saying, i'm just a fan of the dude's work and would like to rep it out here more, it's a bummer i couldn't do so sooner

Inactive User

Jun 28, 2013 @ 01:51
got a shipping confirmation today, thanks to koopz for sorting everything out
Jun 28, 2013 @ 17:39
i'll complain about shitty customer service and long shipping times but when the mail man comes to my door everything is worth it

madge l/s is really nice.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 19:21
Koopz is a humble dude, and you guys have to understand that shipping will vary from brand-to-brand (especially if they are run through SMALL operations). I have never had a serious problem with Dertbag nor Stray Rats, and I'm not just saying that because I live in Miami. Problems will happen, and some people might get the wrong end of the stick with some of the drops. These constant complaints will honestly solve nothing, and it won't take away from the fact that Stray Rats is still a very relevant and innovative streetwear brand.

To answer some questions:

- The Champion shorts have NO pockets and they fit true-to-size. These are more like gym shorts and NOT like basketball shorts (this is in reference to length). Size 28-30 waist go with a Small, size 30 go with a Medium, etc.
- The Madge L/S is true to size and fits close to the previously released L/S that launched at the end of 2012  
- You should allow 1-2 weeks for shipping with brands like this, nothing is guaranteed to come on time
- The prints still hold up very nicely with the recent tees that dropped (after a few good washes)

I've had no problems with Stray Rats but i did with dertbag. He never sent me my shit even after you said he shipped every order out. Had to file a claim on dude.
Jul 01, 2013 @ 00:01
you shoulda hit him up phil woulda sent the shirt did stray rats get better with shipping?
Jul 04, 2013 @ 06:48
am i the only one still waiting on my shorts or what

سبحان

Jul 04, 2013 @ 07:04
am i the only one still waiting on my shorts or what
when did you order bro? I just ordered mine today Im trying to get an idea of how long this shits gonna take
minutes after they dropped.

سبحان

Jul 08, 2013 @ 01:37
might go to the garage sale, i can proxy if you guys are interested in picking something up

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Jul 08, 2013 @ 02:46
I'd be interested in a medium tee if you see any of the earlier more minimal designs, i'm in london

stray rats club woman/rat tee preferably any colour. 
Jul 08, 2013 @ 22:20
Whoever is doing proxies please give me a holler!
Jul 10, 2013 @ 19:52
Im going for sure, if any of you guys need me to pick up I'll be down. Just shoot me a PM.
Jul 12, 2013 @ 10:30
I want a medium tee pick up! safe
Jul 13, 2013 @ 06:51
If anyone can grab me these following tees in large (assuming there are any) I'd appreciate it:
White Libery
White Calvin
Ash I Don't Care
Thanks. PM me if you are able to get them.
Jul 15, 2013 @ 04:56
WHO EVER GOT A STRAY RATS HOODIE SIZE LARGE PM 
Jul 18, 2013 @ 19:32
Was going to go to the garage sale on saturday but i had work. Would've loved to cop shit. Still butthurt that Koopz blocked me on instagram like a year ago

You could never hide

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:10
Lmao, why'd he block you?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 19, 2013 @ 21:20
Looking for a black yuth cap. I got a minty burgundy/maroon w/e the fuck color you wanna call it, if you wanna trade or ill send it with cash w/e 
Jul 20, 2013 @ 18:39
i dig that Smiths styled Tee on their store. always down for unique musical incorporation into streetwear

only worthy idols

Jul 26, 2013 @ 05:07
ANYBODY THAT HAS A MADGE LONGSLEEVE SIZE LARGE HIT ME UP ASAP
Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:55
its already sold out..it doesnt tell u till u get to paypal
Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:56
xl is the only size left and i think it would be too big..u know anything about the sizing?
Jul 26, 2013 @ 15:17
shit i usually wear a large and im hoping it shrinks haha..oh well gonna order it anyway
Jul 26, 2013 @ 15:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
shit i usually wear a large and im hoping it shrinks haha..oh well gonna order it anyway
Wash it and then put it in the dryer by itself on very dry and it will shrink down to nearly a large. Thats what I do with all my tees, large is a lil too small so I buy XL's and just shrink em

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jul 26, 2013 @ 18:31
Wash it and then put it in the dryer by itself on very dry and it will shrink down to nearly a large. Thats what I do with all my tees, large is a lil too small so I buy XL's and just shrink em
word i do the same large is a little small and xls too big so id rather shrink an xl..but alot of companys tees are already preshrunk so they dont shrink at all..im hoping this isnt one of them
Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:35
word i do the same large is a little small and xls too big so id rather shrink an xl..but alot of companys tees are already preshrunk so they dont shrink at all..im hoping this isnt one of them
If you dry it solo then it will shrink. Most companies say they are preshrunk but you can still shrink them more. I have experience doing this with SR tees and it works perfectly

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jul 28, 2013 @ 04:44
Anybody interested in a navy rodenticide shirt ? 45$ shipped size large if anybody knows this shirt it's extremely rare pm for pics.
Jul 31, 2013 @ 03:50
yo koopz are you gonna be printing on the same tees as last season? XL's were huge last season..
Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:46
I want that white og stray rats lookin tee, and the lil debbies one.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:57
def copping that goodfellas tee 
Jul 31, 2013 @ 20:55
def copping that goodfellas tee 
yesssss same
looks like a good collection
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0