Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
chads

my friend ordered a black coaches jacket last week and got it today. i've seen koopz numerous e-mails, hit him up on tumblr, hit him up on here as suggested, and today finally resorted to the lowest of low: instagram commenting him. if he can send out packages he can definitely respond to a simple message and ship something out. at this rate i'd be surprised if i ever even get the shorts and the tee i ordered recently. what a load of shit.
Saw your comments. Lowkey if he doesn't respond or do something, send a legit letter to his address and like spell it out to him. "I ordered my jacket on __________ and have sent emails, messages etc. Please ship my jacket or at least give me a refund you jackass!"

EDIT: lol jk be nice about it. koopz is actually a cool dude despite his shoddy customer service

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 27, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
cudiondat

Koopz is a humble dude, and you guys have to understand that shipping will vary from brand-to-brand (especially if they are run through SMALL operations). I have never had a serious problem with Dertbag nor Stray Rats, and I'm not just saying that because I live in Miami. Problems will happen, and some people might get the wrong end of the stick with some of the drops. These constant complaints will honestly solve nothing, and it won't take away from the fact that Stray Rats is still a very relevant and innovative streetwear brand.

To answer some questions:

- The Champion shorts have NO pockets and they fit true-to-size. These are more like gym shorts and NOT like basketball shorts (this is in reference to length). Size 28-30 waist go with a Small, size 30 go with a Medium, etc.
- The Madge L/S is true to size and fits close to the previously released L/S that launched at the end of 2012  
- You should allow 1-2 weeks for shipping with brands like this, nothing is guaranteed to come on time
- The prints still hold up very nicely with the recent tees that dropped (after a few good washes)
June 27, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
chads

@cudiondat I don't think anyone in here really speaks negatively to koopz's character, we are all aware he's a good dude that runs an even better brand and always puts out innovative and solid designs.

Most people, from my observation, are annoyed by the lack of consistency. I fully understand he runs a one man brand and has plenty other commitments in life other than filling out packing slips and drawing rats on polymailers. What I've seen is that he can't be consistent and relatively reliable. @purveryor relayed that his homie ordered a week ago and already got his shit yet dude is still waiting after ordering his jacket 2 months ago. I know slip ups happen and whatnot but when someone is paying $64 shipped for a piece of nylon and polyester with some plastisol on it, I too would expect at least a mild level of customer service. It comes to the point that if koopz won't even respond to emails nor hears concerns/requests/criticisms, why even have an email or an ask button on tumblr. Although I have not been in the same situation, I empathize with anybody who has a -$64 on their bank statement yet nothing to show for it.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 27, 2013 @ 03:40 AM

Inactive

so koopz got back to me today and should be sending out my stuff tomorrow. took a minute to get ahold of him but i'll post once i receive everything

edit: like i've been saying, i'm just a fan of the dude's work and would like to rep it out here more, it's a bummer i couldn't do so sooner
June 28, 2013 @ 01:51 AM

Inactive

got a shipping confirmation today, thanks to koopz for sorting everything out
June 28, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
susdaddy

i'll complain about shitty customer service and long shipping times but when the mail man comes to my door everything is worth it

madge l/s is really nice.
June 28, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
backlikethat

Koopz is a humble dude, and you guys have to understand that shipping will vary from brand-to-brand (especially if they are run through SMALL operations). I have never had a serious problem with Dertbag nor Stray Rats, and I'm not just saying that because I live in Miami. Problems will happen, and some people might get the wrong end of the stick with some of the drops. These constant complaints will honestly solve nothing, and it won't take away from the fact that Stray Rats is still a very relevant and innovative streetwear brand.

To answer some questions:

- The Champion shorts have NO pockets and they fit true-to-size. These are more like gym shorts and NOT like basketball shorts (this is in reference to length). Size 28-30 waist go with a Small, size 30 go with a Medium, etc.
- The Madge L/S is true to size and fits close to the previously released L/S that launched at the end of 2012  
- You should allow 1-2 weeks for shipping with brands like this, nothing is guaranteed to come on time
- The prints still hold up very nicely with the recent tees that dropped (after a few good washes)

I've had no problems with Stray Rats but i did with dertbag. He never sent me my shit even after you said he shipped every order out. Had to file a claim on dude.
July 1, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Mhmgrams

you shoulda hit him up phil woulda sent the shirt did stray rats get better with shipping?

http://mhmgrams.tumblr.com/

July 4, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
secretsociety

am i the only one still waiting on my shorts or what

سبحان

July 4, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
secretsociety

am i the only one still waiting on my shorts or what
when did you order bro? I just ordered mine today Im trying to get an idea of how long this shits gonna take
minutes after they dropped.

سبحان

July 8, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
guyitsmathew

might go to the garage sale, i can proxy if you guys are interested in picking something up

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 8, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
plainview

I'd be interested in a medium tee if you see any of the earlier more minimal designs, i'm in london

stray rats club woman/rat tee preferably any colour. 
July 8, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
walg

Whoever is doing proxies please give me a holler!
July 10, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
never_nervous

Im going for sure, if any of you guys need me to pick up I'll be down. Just shoot me a PM.
July 12, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
plainview

I want a medium tee pick up! safe
July 13, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
Mikeyone4life

If anyone can grab me these following tees in large (assuming there are any) I'd appreciate it:
White Libery
White Calvin
Ash I Don't Care
Thanks. PM me if you are able to get them.
July 15, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
marlinforce

WHO EVER GOT A STRAY RATS HOODIE SIZE LARGE PM 
July 18, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
carpexnoctem

Was going to go to the garage sale on saturday but i had work. Would've loved to cop shit. Still butthurt that Koopz blocked me on instagram like a year ago

You could never hide

July 19, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
REVS

Lmao, why'd he block you?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 19, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
fz13

Looking for a black yuth cap. I got a minty burgundy/maroon w/e the fuck color you wanna call it, if you wanna trade or ill send it with cash w/e 
July 20, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
reilly

i dig that Smiths styled Tee on their store. always down for unique musical incorporation into streetwear

only worthy idols

July 26, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
Joe Caserta

ANYBODY THAT HAS A MADGE LONGSLEEVE SIZE LARGE HIT ME UP ASAP
July 26, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
Joe Caserta

its already sold out..it doesnt tell u till u get to paypal
July 26, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
Joe Caserta

xl is the only size left and i think it would be too big..u know anything about the sizing?
July 26, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
Joe Caserta

shit i usually wear a large and im hoping it shrinks haha..oh well gonna order it anyway
July 26, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
chads

shit i usually wear a large and im hoping it shrinks haha..oh well gonna order it anyway
Wash it and then put it in the dryer by itself on very dry and it will shrink down to nearly a large. Thats what I do with all my tees, large is a lil too small so I buy XL's and just shrink em

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 26, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Joe Caserta

Wash it and then put it in the dryer by itself on very dry and it will shrink down to nearly a large. Thats what I do with all my tees, large is a lil too small so I buy XL's and just shrink em
word i do the same large is a little small and xls too big so id rather shrink an xl..but alot of companys tees are already preshrunk so they dont shrink at all..im hoping this isnt one of them
July 26, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
chads

word i do the same large is a little small and xls too big so id rather shrink an xl..but alot of companys tees are already preshrunk so they dont shrink at all..im hoping this isnt one of them
If you dry it solo then it will shrink. Most companies say they are preshrunk but you can still shrink them more. I have experience doing this with SR tees and it works perfectly

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 28, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Celestica

suspended

Anybody interested in a navy rodenticide shirt ? 45$ shipped size large if anybody knows this shirt it's extremely rare pm for pics.
July 31, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
PHAT DONUTS

yo koopz are you gonna be printing on the same tees as last season? XL's were huge last season..

Please login first to reply.