[Stray Rats] – Discussion Thread

April 29, 2013 @ 20:20:23
Order shipped out 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 16:57:26
It's been 3 weeks and not even a shipping track number or anything. Emailed 3 times. I feel ripped off
May 02, 2013 @ 21:17:24
got my shipping confirmation telling me my package is on the way. when I check the status it just says shipping info received. hasn't budged for 4 days.

ordered this 3 weeks ago as well and this is complete bullshit.

koopz you have got to be one of the shittiest shippers for overpriced clothing out there.
May 03, 2013 @ 01:12:31
lol chill fellas, patience is a virtue...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 03, 2013 @ 01:45:16
got my shipping confirmation telling me my package is on the way. when I check the status it just says shipping info received. hasn't budged for 4 days.

ordered this 3 weeks ago as well and this is complete bullshit.

koopz you have got to be one of the shittiest shippers for overpriced clothing out there.
May 03, 2013 @ 18:29:17
I have patience it's the fact that they won't reply to any of my emails thats pissing me off
May 03, 2013 @ 20:22:28
Had to call paypal and ups to get a tracking number apparently they havent even shipped it at all.

Point is though stray rats customer service sucks ass
May 03, 2013 @ 22:12:19
We get a ton of emails from people complaining a day after it doesn't ship, over and over. Eventually gets knocked as spam. Just relax, you'll get your order. There was a delay on the JACKETS but everything else has been shipped out. If you haven't got your order from the first week of the drop then contact again. 

If the tracking number is "stuck" after three days, then contact again. @weeddemon 

xoxo
May 04, 2013 @ 04:32:19
People really need to chill, Julian runs a one man brand and still manages to put out quality designs on a consistent basis and with obvious low production numbers, the prices aren't even that high. Koopz isn't out to scam you and you dude gotta realize he has a life too. RELAX.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 06, 2013 @ 03:42:48
Got the coaches jacket in yesterday shits pretty nice fits true to size 
May 06, 2013 @ 16:09:06

Inactive User

Got the coaches jacket in yesterday shits pretty nice fits true to size 
from the first run or the restock? still waiting on shipping from the restock 
May 07, 2013 @ 01:35:17
From the restock.... heres a fit pic of the jacket
May 07, 2013 @ 02:29:26
Looks good majdob. What size is that?
May 07, 2013 @ 02:57:38
Its a medium, I'm 5'7
May 07, 2013 @ 03:04:06
On a separate note, @majdob your denim fades are fuckin gorgeous! What brand are those?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 07, 2013 @ 03:05:27
lol thanks man, There APC new cures had them for a little over a year washed them once 
May 07, 2013 @ 03:08:31
lol thanks man, There APC new cures had them for a little over a year washed them once 
nice, you should post some detailed pics here http://hypebeast.com/forums/denim/51504/page/254#3991605

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 07, 2013 @ 03:09:50

Inactive User

looks great, bummed that i'm still waiting on a shipping notification from that restock
May 07, 2013 @ 21:42:15
@koopz it's been "stuck" since april 29th I contacted you through info@strayrats.com and you (or whoever runs that email) told me to send my paypal email to orders@strayrats.com and I did that was on saturday and i still havent gotten anything back i even sent you a screenshot of the "stuck" tracking number through info@strayrats.com since thats the only email that has ever actually replied.
May 08, 2013 @ 05:29:30
He will take care of you all. Before the last season ended he told me the SURU hoodie I ordered was oversold and he would give me a refund. Took me about 3 weeks to get the refund but he got it done. Just chill.
May 08, 2013 @ 07:14:48
I'll wait as long as it takes, I just want my jacket for sure.
May 08, 2013 @ 12:42:31
I went through a lot of unnecessary trouble just to order my coaches jacket; the first time I tried to order my jacket was on the 26th, apparently Paypal was denied access to my primary debit card (which wasn't a problem on my banks end, apparently their was something in Paypal's system keeping me from using my card). This caused the transaction to be charged to my secondary account, which had insufficient funds leaving me with a negative balance. After almost two weeks of calling Paypal and complaining about how they messed up my order, having like three to four different representatives tell me that they took care of the problem for me; only to wake up the next day and find a new negative charge on my account (for some reason Paypal kept trying to transfer out $64 off my account that already had been charged with insufficient funds, twice!)...I wake up today to find two different shipping confirmation emails for the two times that I had my make my order; one for the first time I tried to make my order on the 26th, which left me with negative balance that I was referring to earlier, and the second time that I had to try to make the order again on May 1st (which actually went through without any problems). Paypal also sent me $70 out of "goodwill/compensation" the day before...

All and all, I might be getting sent two jackets for the price of one and I got free money. So I can't really complain about Stray Rats and how they take too long to ship their orders lol.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 08, 2013 @ 19:46:33
@papouche if you do get 2 jackets i'd be down to buy one off you and im pretty sure i'd get it faster than the actual damn site
May 08, 2013 @ 21:26:11
@papouche if you do get 2 jackets i'd be down to buy one off you and im pretty sure i'd get it faster than the actual damn site
Yeah assuming I do get sent two jackets and that the Stray Rats store doesn't sell out by the time I get them, I'll be happy to sell one to you for full retail price (plus shipping of course). It's going to be a size large. I was actually hoping maybe someone could trade me a black box logo camp for it, would that be a fair trade?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 08, 2013 @ 21:40:45
@papouche if its black thats great cos i ordered a medium but im 5'11 and from the pic majdob posted it might fit me a bit short. And I would trade it if i had the hat but im totally willing to pay full retail price
May 10, 2013 @ 02:05:56
Yeah assuming I do get sent two jackets and that the Stray Rats store doesn't sell out by the time I get them, I'll be happy to sell one to you for full retail price (plus shipping of course). It's going to be a size large. I was actually hoping maybe someone could trade me a black box logo camp for it, would that be a fair trade?
Don't be the ass that sells something you got for free for retail. Assuming you get it for free then hook a fellow HB member off for less than its even worth. No matter what you sell it for you'd be making 100% profit.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 10, 2013 @ 12:49:13
Don't be the ass that sells something you got for free for retail. Assuming you get it for free then hook a fellow HB member off for less than its even worth. No matter what you sell it for you'd be making 100% profit.
If only the real world operated like this...
May 10, 2013 @ 19:48:38
Got my coaches jacket in the mail yesterday, I got to say I was worried about how it would fit, but it ended up being very TTS. My only complaint would be that their was a lot of loose threads hanging out of the inside of the collar, making it obvious that they ripped the tag out of whatever brand coach jacket they used to print their logo on. Their was also some loose threading near bottom where the drawstrings are as well, but I can overlook that considering Stray Rats is still a very small independent brand. All and all I'm very impressed with my purchase and everything that this brand is doing, and being a Florida native myself, I'm more than happy to support this.

I haven't gotten any shipping updates from the second jacket since I first got that confirmation email on the eighth. So I think it's safe to assume that it got refunded somehow and I will not be getting two jackets in the mail...Again, I get can't complain.

EDIT: Ended up getting the second jacket in the mail today!

^ Two jackets for the price of one 

May 13, 2013 @ 23:45:08
Lucky duck! I got my jacket today. Probably should of gone with the large the sleeves could be longer.
Please login first to reply.
x