[Stray Rats] – Discussion Thread

Jun 11, 2013 @ 16:14
Didn't mention this earlier, but has anyone ever ordered something from Stray Rats and had a picture of a mouse drawn on the back of their packaging envelope? Because I had that happen when I ordered my Navy Rat Logo Hoodie, but I didn't get it when I ordered the coaches jacket...Info? Is it supposed to be some special thing that they do?

سبحان

Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:24
4 real i've already ordered other shit way more recently that has already shipped
Jun 12, 2013 @ 00:53
Just COPPED AL PACINO

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 01:00
Just COPPED AL PACINO
Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:41
anyone willing to sell an up yours tee in a medium? get at me!
Jun 12, 2013 @ 13:42
Didn't mention this earlier, but has anyone ever ordered something from Stray Rats and had a picture of a mouse drawn on the back of their packaging envelope? Because I had that happen when I ordered my Navy Rat Logo Hoodie, but I didn't get it when I ordered the coaches jacket...Info? Is it supposed to be some special thing that they do?
>"ordered something from Stray Rats"
>"picture of a mouse"

Inactive User

Jun 13, 2013 @ 00:22
have yet to receive my coaches jacket, bummed about the whole situation
Jun 13, 2013 @ 01:17

there still sitting both colorways

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

REVS
Jun 13, 2013 @ 02:15
Anyone get the Madge L/S? About to pull the trigger and just snag it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jun 13, 2013 @ 02:24
Do the warmup shorts have pockets?
Jun 13, 2013 @ 03:56
Didn't ask if anyone cared, I asked for info.

"That's right Domon..."

Jun 13, 2013 @ 05:19
anyone selling their old stuff? pm me
Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:24

i'm in london
REVS
Jun 13, 2013 @ 19:00
@revs yeah just ordered one waiting for it to be shipped
What sized did you end up getting? Also, no homo, how big are you? I ordered a hoody from them last season got a Large and it was mad small on me. Was wondering if the tee shirts would be like this too. 

Jun 13, 2013 @ 19:51
Same thing happened to me, I bought a medium hoodie but the length fits mad young..Tees are pretty TTS though 
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:00
@revs yeah just ordered one waiting for it to be shipped
What sized did you end up getting? Also, no homo, how big are you? I ordered a hoody from them last season got a Large and it was mad small on me. Was wondering if the tee shirts would be like this too. 
go tts on the tees. you'll be good
REVS
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:38
Good look guys. Thanks. 

Jun 14, 2013 @ 00:26

i'm in london
Well you could get someone for a proxy service. PM me if thats what you want.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:49
that would be fantastic if you could, could you give me a rough estimate on postage cost? 
Jun 14, 2013 @ 14:53
that would be fantastic if you could, could you give me a rough estimate on postage cost? 
PM'd you

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Jun 16, 2013 @ 23:15
Still waiting on the jacket and they won't respond to my emails anymore or tumblr message. Out of options and fucking angry about it.
Jun 17, 2013 @ 02:22
i like them alot. the remind me of a very young Fuct. thats probably why i like them so much.
REVS
Jun 17, 2013 @ 15:00
Still waiting on the jacket and they won't respond to my emails anymore or tumblr message. Out of options and fucking angry about it.
I know it can be frustrating, but you will get your jacket. Koopz might be slightly slow with the shipping, but it eventually comes. Try to message him on HB. 

When did you put in your order?

Inactive User

Jun 17, 2013 @ 15:50
I know it can be frustrating, but you will get your jacket. Koopz might be slightly slow with the shipping, but it eventually comes. Try to message him on HB. 

When did you put in your order?
4/18, last e-mail I got from them was 5/23 saying they would ship it out ASAP

edit: at this point i'm pretty sure the shorts i ordered will come before the jacket 
Jun 17, 2013 @ 17:39
they slow as fuck. the website's faq says 5 days to process your order and another 3-5 to ship lol they need to update that to a week to process and another 2 weeks to ship
Jun 22, 2013 @ 07:21
has anyone got their shorts yet? thinking the USPS dude may have swapped my mail with someone down the streets the other day cause i got their mail and not mine.....

سبحان

Inactive User

Jun 24, 2013 @ 05:09
has anyone got their shorts yet? thinking the USPS dude may have swapped my mail with someone down the streets the other day cause i got their mail and not mine.....
not yet
Jun 24, 2013 @ 05:32
do the shorts fit baggy and do they have pockets? im a 28 waist, lookin at the sz small ones

ig quinnandres

Inactive User

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:35
my friend ordered a black coaches jacket last week and got it today. i've seen koopz numerous e-mails, hit him up on tumblr, hit him up on here as suggested, and today finally resorted to the lowest of low: instagram commenting him. if he can send out packages he can definitely respond to a simple message and ship something out. at this rate i'd be surprised if i ever even get the shorts and the tee i ordered recently. what a load of shit.
Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:20
can anyone comment on the shorts? Fit and if they have pockets or not?
Please login first to reply.