Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 7, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
chads

On a separate note, @majdob your denim fades are fuckin gorgeous! What brand are those?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
majdob

lol thanks man, There APC new cures had them for a little over a year washed them once 
May 7, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
chads

lol thanks man, There APC new cures had them for a little over a year washed them once 
nice, you should post some detailed pics here http://hypebeast.com/forums/denim/51504/page/254#3991605

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 03:09 AM

Inactive

looks great, bummed that i'm still waiting on a shipping notification from that restock
May 7, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
weeddemon

@koopz it's been "stuck" since april 29th I contacted you through info@strayrats.com and you (or whoever runs that email) told me to send my paypal email to orders@strayrats.com and I did that was on saturday and i still havent gotten anything back i even sent you a screenshot of the "stuck" tracking number through info@strayrats.com since thats the only email that has ever actually replied.
May 8, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Mikeyone4life

He will take care of you all. Before the last season ended he told me the SURU hoodie I ordered was oversold and he would give me a refund. Took me about 3 weeks to get the refund but he got it done. Just chill.
May 8, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
weeddemon

I'll wait as long as it takes, I just want my jacket for sure.
May 8, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
PAPOUCHE

I went through a lot of unnecessary trouble just to order my coaches jacket; the first time I tried to order my jacket was on the 26th, apparently Paypal was denied access to my primary debit card (which wasn't a problem on my banks end, apparently their was something in Paypal's system keeping me from using my card). This caused the transaction to be charged to my secondary account, which had insufficient funds leaving me with a negative balance. After almost two weeks of calling Paypal and complaining about how they messed up my order, having like three to four different representatives tell me that they took care of the problem for me; only to wake up the next day and find a new negative charge on my account (for some reason Paypal kept trying to transfer out $64 off my account that already had been charged with insufficient funds, twice!)...I wake up today to find two different shipping confirmation emails for the two times that I had my make my order; one for the first time I tried to make my order on the 26th, which left me with negative balance that I was referring to earlier, and the second time that I had to try to make the order again on May 1st (which actually went through without any problems). Paypal also sent me $70 out of "goodwill/compensation" the day before...

All and all, I might be getting sent two jackets for the price of one and I got free money. So I can't really complain about Stray Rats and how they take too long to ship their orders lol.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 8, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
weeddemon

@papouche if you do get 2 jackets i'd be down to buy one off you and im pretty sure i'd get it faster than the actual damn site
May 8, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
PAPOUCHE

@papouche if you do get 2 jackets i'd be down to buy one off you and im pretty sure i'd get it faster than the actual damn site
Yeah assuming I do get sent two jackets and that the Stray Rats store doesn't sell out by the time I get them, I'll be happy to sell one to you for full retail price (plus shipping of course). It's going to be a size large. I was actually hoping maybe someone could trade me a black box logo camp for it, would that be a fair trade?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 8, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
weeddemon

@papouche if its black thats great cos i ordered a medium but im 5'11 and from the pic majdob posted it might fit me a bit short. And I would trade it if i had the hat but im totally willing to pay full retail price
May 10, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
chads

Yeah assuming I do get sent two jackets and that the Stray Rats store doesn't sell out by the time I get them, I'll be happy to sell one to you for full retail price (plus shipping of course). It's going to be a size large. I was actually hoping maybe someone could trade me a black box logo camp for it, would that be a fair trade?
Don't be the ass that sells something you got for free for retail. Assuming you get it for free then hook a fellow HB member off for less than its even worth. No matter what you sell it for you'd be making 100% profit.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 10, 2013 @ 12:49 PM
cudiondat

Don't be the ass that sells something you got for free for retail. Assuming you get it for free then hook a fellow HB member off for less than its even worth. No matter what you sell it for you'd be making 100% profit.
If only the real world operated like this...
May 10, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
PAPOUCHE

Got my coaches jacket in the mail yesterday, I got to say I was worried about how it would fit, but it ended up being very TTS. My only complaint would be that their was a lot of loose threads hanging out of the inside of the collar, making it obvious that they ripped the tag out of whatever brand coach jacket they used to print their logo on. Their was also some loose threading near bottom where the drawstrings are as well, but I can overlook that considering Stray Rats is still a very small independent brand. All and all I'm very impressed with my purchase and everything that this brand is doing, and being a Florida native myself, I'm more than happy to support this.

I haven't gotten any shipping updates from the second jacket since I first got that confirmation email on the eighth. So I think it's safe to assume that it got refunded somehow and I will not be getting two jackets in the mail...Again, I get can't complain.

EDIT: Ended up getting the second jacket in the mail today!

^ Two jackets for the price of one 

May 13, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
weeddemon

Lucky duck! I got my jacket today. Probably should of gone with the large the sleeves could be longer.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM

Inactive

still waiting for a shipping confirmation
May 25, 2013 @ 12:11 PM
PAPOUCHE

Someone bought my coaches jacket, sorry for the two people who were interested in it previously. I know this one guy PM'd me offering me a cord camp for it...

May 25, 2013 @ 12:33 PM
kumasiii

anyone know if they did a lookbook zine this season? 
May 25, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
chads

They usually have 50 or so and give them to the first 50 orders. I ordered pretty early on drop day and didn't get one and there hasn't been any pictures or anything on the blog/instagram etc.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 25, 2013 @ 02:57 PM

Inactive

finally getting my jacket shipped out as of friday
May 25, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
kumasiii

They usually have 50 or so and give them to the first 50 orders. I ordered pretty early on drop day and didn't get one and there hasn't been any pictures or anything on the blog/instagram etc.
i noticed, that's why i was asking. thanks
May 30, 2013 @ 11:26 PM

Inactive

do they normally send tracking information when they ship something out?
May 30, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
chads

do they normally send tracking information when they ship something out?
no

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 6, 2013 @ 03:05 PM

Inactive

have yet to receive my coaches jacket, bummed about the whole situation
June 7, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
majdob

Anybody get the shorts? 
June 7, 2013 @ 10:00 PM

Inactive

Anybody get the shorts? 
bought a pair with the Up Yours tee
June 7, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
secretsociety

Anybody get the shorts? 
i got a pair as well. almost got the longsleeve but i already have the hoodie and i dont need the whole outfit

سبحان

June 7, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
majdob

on the fence with the shorts 
June 10, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
cudiondat

looking to purchase Stray Rats gear size medium, hit me up asap
June 11, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
PAPOUCHE

Didn't mention this earlier, but has anyone ever ordered something from Stray Rats and had a picture of a mouse drawn on the back of their packaging envelope? Because I had that happen when I ordered my Navy Rat Logo Hoodie, but I didn't get it when I ordered the coaches jacket...Info? Is it supposed to be some special thing that they do?

Please login first to reply.