Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
REVS

If you're not in Miami and you fuck with SR, you're an OF dickrider.

Edit: I live in Miami so I can say what I want.

Don't give a shit about what Tyler wears, I like the shit they produce, that's it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 2, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
REVS

if your not in Pittsburgh, and you fuck with mac miller, your a dick rider.
EDIT: i live in Pittsburgh, so i can say what i want.

really though. who are you? sick snapback in your thumbnail btw.

Thisssss

May 2, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
guyitsmathew

aayyyyy take it easy breh

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 2, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
PKdaGod

Thisssss

this. zach townsend is a fucking faggot
May 2, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
alphakennybody

how do the stray rats hoodies fit? would a medium fit a 5'7 person or be too big?
thanks
May 2, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
xdylanx

how do the stray rats hoodies fit? would a medium fit a 5'7 person or be too big?
thanks

The website said they are Champion so they fit big. I have a Champion crewneck (not Stray Rats) that's a medium but fits like a large.
May 2, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
REVS

Thisssss

this. zach townsend is a fucking faggot

May 3, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
streetshark

I back this brand. A lot of their releases are hardcore and punk inspired which is cool. Their shipping takes about a month to send (at least to Cali) and that's my only complaint. Quality is fucking great though, especially the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies.

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 3, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
streetshark

thanks

The website said they are Champion so they fit big. I have a Champion crewneck (not Stray Rats) that's a medium but fits like a large.

If it's the champion hoodie go for a small. I have the medium and i'm 6'1 and it has a baggy fit (which I prefer).

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 3, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
aldrxn

I back this brand. A lot of their releases are hardcore and punk inspired which is cool. Their shipping takes about a month to send (at least to Cali) and that's my only complaint. Quality is fucking great though, especially the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies.

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it's so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.
May 3, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
REVS

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it is so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.

Wait so when buying hoodies from them, go smaller? Like I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. I'm pretty skinny. So what would fit me a medium? I've never bought a hoody off them.

May 3, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
guyitsmathew

Yeah, my hoodie took forever to get to my house (CA). Probably over a month. I also regret buying a large, it is so huge on me. Shoulda went for the medium. Oh and we have the same username.. sick haha.

Wait so when buying hoodies from them, go smaller? Like I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. I'm pretty skinny. So what would fit me a medium? I've never bought a hoody off them.

im 6'1 and weigh about 185 but pretty skinny i have a xl and it fits big on me(because I'm skinny lol) but its okay i like it, so yeah you should cop a medium probably if you like to fit right but if you like it baggy then buy a large

May 3, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
REVS

im 6'1 and weigh about 185 but pretty skinny i have a xl and it fits big on me(because I'm skinny lol) but its okay i like it, so yeah you should cop a medium probably if you like to fit right but if you like it baggy then buy a large

Thanks man.

May 3, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
FUCKSWVG

can't wait for the new season. koopz always kills it
May 3, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
streetshark

Yo we are both Streetsharks. JAWSOME!

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 3, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
aldrxn

Do your sleeves on your hoodie ever sag over the cuff cause it's so heavy? I have the reverse weave champion SR hoodie and I have that problem with mine.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
PKdaGod

when does new season drop? prices on each item? i need some t's. they are 28 right
May 3, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
REVS

when does new season drop? prices on each item? i need some t's. they are 28 right

Mid may is what SR tweeted. Not sure about prices. I'm def going to snag some tee's.

May 4, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
alphakennybody

Congratulations for being born in a very special place, where they sell a very special brand which only miami people may wear. because only Hardcore edge kids live in miami...
May 4, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
mike who

Someone sell me a medium or large Minor Threat rip.
May 4, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
REVS

Anyone have a lookbook or know if theres a preview out for the S/S season?

May 4, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
REVS

double post

May 4, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
guyitsmathew

not yet

May 4, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
perilvncvr

stray rats is def one of the dopest out there!!!
May 13, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
REVS

How big do the hoodys run? I wear an XL supreme hoody. Should i get a XL for Stray Rats? or would a Large fit me?

May 13, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
aldrxn

How big do the hoodys run? I wear an XL supreme hoody. Should i get a XL for Stray Rats? or would a Large fit me?

A large would probably fit you. They run maaad huge.
May 13, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
REVS

A large would probably fit you. They run maaad huge.

How much do their hoodys go for?

May 13, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
aldrxn

Last season they went up to 65 cause it was printed on Reverse Weave Champion hoodies. But the season before that they were about 50?
May 13, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
guyitsmathew

50+ shipping so like 60

May 14, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
REVS

Thanks guys.

Please login first to reply.