Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
streetshark

Restock next Friday on coaches! Did anyone cop the white coaches!? I think it looks fire but I don't think I can pull it off.
id probably worry about it getting dirty
I picked up the white coach. I think that is my favorite item SR has put out. In my opinion I prefer it over the black, I also plan on getting the scarface tee but I'll wait.

www.wolfpartyusa.com

April 6, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
duttyian

did he go up on the hoodie price ?
All the prices went up, tees used to be $28 now $30
i figured that shit and its the same champion
April 6, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
susdaddy

a while back i had the navy sewer crew in my cart and i went to check out my al pacino tee and a hoodie and it came up in my cart as available??? might cop and see what happens lol
April 6, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
secretsociety

did he go up on the hoodie price ?
All the prices went up, tees used to be $28 now $30
i figured that shit and its the same champion
It must be hard out there if y'all can't afford that 2 dollars lol. All small brands have to start their prices somewhere and of course they aren't always going to stay the same. Koopz gotta eat too. Niggas ain't out here making you clothes for fun this is a buisness. You got to be making so much to make this shit worth it

سبحان

April 6, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
chads

@secretsociety None of our comments expressed complaint or criticism. Obviously I would have preferred the tees be 28 instead of 30 but I still bought 2 tees so its not that big of a deal. Plus I'd still much rather support a small brand with good designs than a giant of the industry even if their prices are lower.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 6, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
duttyian

@secretsociety on every thread you always dick riding a brand like they know you or something . The thread is here to talk about the brand  thats all we are doing not that is your concern any way. niggas out here not working for fun either i dont see jobs giving us a 2 or 10 dollar raise.
April 6, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
secretsociety

@secretsociety on every thread you always dick riding a brand like they know you or something . The thread is here to talk about the brand  thats all we are doing not that is your concern any way. niggas out here not working for fun either i dont see jobs giving us a 2 or 10 dollar raise.
that didnt even make sense. coming from the nigga with the ian connor name and avi lol. this is a thread to talk about brands and thats what im doing too. but all some of you fools do is complain. you dont catch me in threads bitching about prices or shipping. i support the homies and brands i like nothing wrong with that. no shots fired at @chadacadabra tho i see you

سبحان

April 6, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
supremetroll

i thought secretsociety was part of the freeminds crew tbh

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

April 6, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
duttyian

lol he just be dick riding
April 6, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
marlinforce

yall really acting like nerds right now just vibe let people speak their minds who the fuck cares  
April 7, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
backlikethat

where's da box logos?

*edit 

wrong thread
April 7, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
secretsociety

lol he just be dick riding
lol again says the dude copying some new york internet hypebeast dick riders url and avi

yall really acting like nerds right now just vibe let people speak their minds who the fuck cares  
church

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
duttyian

that didnt even make sense. coming from the nigga with the ian connor name and avi lol. this is a thread to talk about brands and thats what im doing too. but all some of you fools do is complain. you dont catch me in threads bitching about prices or shipping. i support the homies and brands i like nothing wrong with that. no shots fired at @chadacadabra tho i see you
And you talking shit isn't this you imitating robb banks in this pic fagget haha you sus

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/tumblrmj7zc9dp4i1qgv79n.jpg/
April 7, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
secretsociety

double post

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
secretsociety

And you talking shit isn't this you imitating robb banks in this pic fagget haha you sus

How is that imitating bank$ lol and thats funny cause I think stalking another dudes social media sites is the sus move hahahahaha you must really be shook or have way too much time on your hands. Plus you must follow me to know what I look like lol Go back to riding Ian Connors dick on tumblr. And why don't you post what you look like if you wanna try taking shots like that b. you're not gunna catch me or any other nigga here stalking people's shit for e cred lol

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
PHAT DONUTS

flame wars?
April 7, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
PHAT DONUTS

The waiting game begins..
April 8, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
cudiondat

Ordered friday. Now the waiting game begins...
I've heard the shipping has improved? It's well worth the wait regardless. 
April 8, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

If anyone is interested in a black subhuman hoodie in large (would fit a medium too) pm me ill let it go 
April 8, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
Jurassic Notion

If anyone is interested in a black subhuman hoodie in large (would fit a medium too) pm me ill let it go 
Cond? How much are you looking for?
April 8, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
PHAT DONUTS

Ordered friday. Now the waiting game begins...
I've heard the shipping has improved? It's well worth the wait regardless. 
Always worth the wait...
April 8, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
gbomb

hahahha holy shit he found a picture of you ... @secretsociety
April 8, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
secretsociety

I know right that nigga is probably the feds

سبحان

April 10, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
SATA HDD

did anyone get their shipping confirmation?
April 11, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
chads

did anyone get their shipping confirmation?
nah

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 11, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
majdob

What time is the restock on coaches jackets on Friday?

Edit: Nevermind
April 13, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
Tsundere

when is this shit going to fucking ship
April 13, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
secretsociety

when is this shit going to fucking ship
on their twitter they said shipping would start wednesday. coaches jacket restocked in all sizes

سبحان

April 13, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
scruffy

Whats the fit like on their tees?True to size or baggy?
Bout to cop a shirley temple tee
April 13, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Mikeyone4life

Got my confirmation and it's already been shipped out.

Please login first to reply.