September 26, 2006 @ 11:34 PM
aXion

does anyone remember this jacket or kno where i can get it? i remember seeinG it like a year aGo on drjays.com and i saw it at active but it was like 300$ so i couldnt cop it =( it pretty much was like a members only jacket that was made in that straw type material that they would use, if anyone could post up a pic or kno tha model name that would help me a lot, thanks in advance!
September 26, 2006 @ 11:35 PM
iDANYO

LRG is gay...
September 27, 2006 @ 12:44 AM

Inactive

^^how bout next time you try helping the guy out instead of saying "lrg is gay.."
you might wanna try ftk.com or karmaloop.com, they usually carry a bunch of lrg.
September 27, 2006 @ 12:46 AM
jjs home

I would never wear LRG, but they are far from gay or wack. If thats your twist they stay makin good quality products. i'd say they were somewhat unoriginal, but the brands people here gas up are just as unoriginal
September 27, 2006 @ 04:31 AM

Inactive

^^if by unoriginal you mean theres alot of other companies doing that style, then is misguided, cuz alot of their image they created when it wasnt popular. the whole nature thing was spearheaded by them.
September 27, 2006 @ 09:48 AM

Inactive

their new holiday/spring line is insane..LRG isnt gay..you might think so because everyone wears it now..but back 4 years ago when no one knew what LRG was i bet you thought it was dope..i personally like the brand and everything behind it..Jonas did a good job..
September 27, 2006 @ 12:36 PM
jjs home

naw steppnig razor I mean LRG is unoriginal in the sense they rip off he hottest styles of other brands and make it their own. They jacked bape hard with the purple leaf camo and baby tree camos, and they took the iron maiden style straight of of the scott langton artful dodger book, and the skelleton stuff seems very insriped by the sales spike about a year ago of the skelleton track jacket some non name brand put out in like hot topic
September 27, 2006 @ 12:46 PM
rasclaaat

the whole nature thing was spearheaded by them.

I think they made good off of the "whole nature thing" and they were the first to commercialize it well and capitalize on it but they definitely didn't originate the style...LRG is like landscape meets alphanumeric which were two dope brands around the time LRG took off...
September 27, 2006 @ 01:12 PM
PopYaColla

LRG is one of the few brands that stay on top!
September 27, 2006 @ 01:31 PM
jjs home

^I agree with that

I guess it just goes to show the consumer demands cheaper versions or what other brands did the season before. you know how crazy cats are to pay like 80 on the wanna be dodger hoodie they just dropped
September 27, 2006 @ 03:35 PM
kenntoe

yes, even though i haven't bought anything from LRG in a while i definitely concur...LRG surely is not gay. maybe metrosexual.
September 27, 2006 @ 06:52 PM
sugarbooger

i believe you are talking about the Straw Members jacket. It was out about 2 years ago, and looked like this

i know someone who has one like new, but i don't know if he is willing to part with it.
September 27, 2006 @ 07:13 PM
The_Ghost

I just wish lrg would stop puttin those brims on the hoods
September 28, 2006 @ 05:28 PM
kedilo

I just wish lrg would stop puttin those brims on the hoods

dude if YOU Only knew how much i want them TO CUT IT OUT WIth THE BRIMS

Fuckin POSERS, that SHIT fucks the whole hoody UP!

DAMN DUDE!
September 29, 2006 @ 10:32 PM
UKingdom

you may try karmaloop; they have good lrg selection; click on my link below to get 20% off.
September 30, 2006 @ 02:40 AM

Inactive

i love the brims.
September 30, 2006 @ 07:02 PM
Dean. ALVAL

their new holiday/spring line is insane..LRG isnt gay..you might think so because everyone wears it now..but back 4 years ago when no one knew what LRG was i bet you thought it was dope..i personally like the brand and everything behind it..Jonas did a good job..

Completely agree!
Hate em or love em... they've come along way from doing coco brovaz tee-shirts in 99. LRG did what no other street wear company ever did before; got global and blew out all the competition at a certain point. Just cause there BIG AS HELL, doesn't mean there wack! Much props to LRG.
September 30, 2006 @ 10:23 PM
Bape Is Dead

dude if YOU Only knew how much i want them TO CUT IT OUT WIth THE BRIMS

Fuckin POSERS, that SHIT fucks the whole hoody UP!

DAMN DUDE!

How the hell does that make them posers?

I don't like it either but you're a little overboard.
October 1, 2006 @ 06:39 PM
ChristianPaz

Brims > fullzip hoody anyday.. besides thats been LRG's style for a long time. If a new and upcomming brand were to stick brims on their hoodys people would automatically think LRG.

Please login first to reply.