[Poche Clothing] - 2012 Discussion Thread (Pocket tee’s and crew’s)

June 13, 2012 @ 08:59:13
Got My Pocket Tees as well couple days ago good looking out hiphopbackpacker! Will order more soon again. I can't wait for more designs to come and hoping the next it has the Poche tag on the side of the pocket to Repp it!
June 14, 2012 @ 06:27:04
Just ordered a black tank with tiger pocket.

Gonna check fit on this one before I order. Looking forward to it.

3 weeks ago and I have yet to see anything on my doorstep. Never received any e-mail confirming my order either. It's an order to Canada so I get that it might take a while, but did anything ever get shipped to me?

It was definitely shipped. What is your name again?
June 14, 2012 @ 06:30:03
Got My Pocket Tees as well couple days ago good looking out hiphopbackpacker! Will order more soon again. I can't wait for more designs to come and hoping the next it has the Poche tag on the side of the pocket to Repp it!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them.
I was actually thinking about making tags and putting them on the side.
June 14, 2012 @ 07:06:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thank you! I'm glad you like them.
I was actually thinking about making tags and putting them on the side.

You should bruhh it would look NICE *Fabolous Voice* but either way I'm coppin more!
June 16, 2012 @ 04:58:20
New patterns up!
June 16, 2012 @ 07:52:42
I've been wanting to place an order forever. These new designs finally put it in motion. Just picked up 3, hopefully will get another 3 soon.

June 16, 2012 @ 08:03:39
Ima have to cop some stuff from you guys..
June 19, 2012 @ 17:56:20
bout to snag the cloud and stars, just deciding on which print I want for my third.

This may be a little crazy, but you seem to be pretty successful in finding nice prints. Would it be even remotely possible for you guys to start making 5 panels out of some of the prints? It would be pretty dope to be able to pick up a pocket tee and a matching 5 panel all from the same place. The need/want for fair priced good quality 5 panels is definitely similar to the pocket tee void you filled.

Also, you should provide samples of the exact colors of the shirts. Is the brown a light or a dark brown?
June 19, 2012 @ 18:53:28
Post some full shirt/ tank picks plz!
June 19, 2012 @ 19:33:22
Dem new patterns smokeyface

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

June 19, 2012 @ 22:52:27
bout to snag the cloud and stars, just deciding on which print I want for my third.

This may be a little crazy, but you seem to be pretty successful in finding nice prints. Would it be even remotely possible for you guys to start making 5 panels out of some of the prints? It would be pretty dope to be able to pick up a pocket tee and a matching 5 panel all from the same place. The need/want for fair priced good quality 5 panels is definitely similar to the pocket tee void you filled.

Also, you should provide samples of the exact colors of the shirts. Is the brown a light or a dark brown?

That's a good idea. I'm going to look into making those.
It is a lighter brown.
I've been slow on getting pictures up but they will come.
June 20, 2012 @ 00:23:08
Waiting on tanks, and I really wanted some of the longsleeves, they were the reason I went to the site.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 20, 2012 @ 00:47:14

That's a good idea. I'm going to look into making those.
It is a lighter brown.
I've been slow on getting pictures up but they will come.

Awesome, I'll definitely scoop some of the 5 panels up whenever they release.

Ordered 2 tees for me and used to bogo deal to get my girlfriend one too. Just to let you know, the deal only gave me $9 off. I'm really not worried about it, just letting you know.
June 20, 2012 @ 07:06:01
I've been debating whether or not to grab these before I head off to Rome and blow all my money, but now I'm drinking so I said fuck it and picked up 3! If you throw in an extra canyon on gray or cloud on black I'll street team da fuck outta dis ishh smokeyface Throw in both and I'll guarantee your name gets out all over Chicagoooo
June 20, 2012 @ 07:12:23
Plus if this ish is here before next Wednesday you'll be getting repped all over the continent of Europe. Cash flow beyond your wildest dreams.
June 21, 2012 @ 21:59:15
Will my paypal be updated with tracking info, or do I get an email? or anything?
June 30, 2012 @ 20:34:49
Definitely hoping you didn't abandon this brand right after I made an order
July 01, 2012 @ 04:47:56
ok wassup with only small being available in the black t-shirts?
July 01, 2012 @ 05:38:00
Definitely hoping you didn't abandon this brand right after I made an order

Lol. Don't worry. Your order is coming. I've been extremely busy and haven't had time to send tracking or anything.
July 01, 2012 @ 05:39:17
ok wassup with only small being available in the black t-shirts?

I just got the other sizes. Updating soon.
July 01, 2012 @ 16:43:11
Restock on some patterns please and make a Giraffe print one please, would be so dope!
July 03, 2012 @ 00:40:56
Got my shirts in the other day, and I love em.

What I wore today:

One thing that would be nice is the ability to see different patterns on the different colors. I want some in gray or brown, but I want to know how the pocket is going to look on the color to be certain it looks right.
July 03, 2012 @ 23:20:54
Got my shirts in the other day, and I love em.

What I wore today:

One thing that would be nice is the ability to see different patterns on the different colors. I want some in gray or brown, but I want to know how the pocket is going to look on the color to be certain it looks right.

Nice fit!
That's all going to be on the new site. I know what you mean though. It can be difficult to choose which pattern looks best on what color without seeing it. Working on it though!
July 04, 2012 @ 15:32:19
You said they're American Apparel shirts ,yes?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

July 05, 2012 @ 03:56:52
Yeah, they are.
July 07, 2012 @ 23:14:57
burgandy tees would be dope
July 10, 2012 @ 01:22:21

excellent customer service. thanks again brah.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:27:25
cool unique company. i like what u cats are doing
July 19, 2012 @ 00:21:46
When will cheetah print pockets be back in stock?
July 19, 2012 @ 00:26:32
Oh and I'm 5'6, 130 pounds what size do you think would fit me best for a tee?
Please login first to reply.
x