July 6, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
JohnvHarrison

i am disappoint.

weak collab.

I expected more

especially the cell camo.

the cell camo would of been better it wasn't limited to that 8 x 8 square, but its not a bad shirt. everything else is straight.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 6, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
valleyla

If this is over $25 I will easily pass. The designs are faaaaar too simple to be more expensive than that. The pocket tee is cheap to make since I've looked into creating pocket tees WITH screen printing and if he's doing it himself it's even cheaper. I understand Phil is trying to make money but charging $30 for a simple pocket tee (when he had MONTHS to come up with these designs) is outrageous along with the fact the shipping is a very big concern for people.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
SHARKlN

no need to hate. does not matter if he is a 17 year old starting a career for himself or not, if you can do it better than him then go ahead...

Defend your buddy, but I keep shit so real people going to hate me for telling it like it is.

real real, son!

I could probably do better, but that's neither here nor there. I have a career that I do pretty well in, and I spend some of my money on clothing. I come on here to express my opinions of clothing and they're not always positive. This forum isn't around to slobber all over some kid's unimaginative and lazy designs just so we can be in some hip club for liking the same shit. Phil needs to quit making excuses or stick to selling shirts out of the trunk of his car. You don't open an online webstore to the public and sit on orders for weeks on end. He said on his tumblr that his personal problems were getting in the way of shipping out orders. That's fine. I'll be over here supporting someone who actually cares about their business and doesn't fuck around with other people's money.

Yowanna talk about real? I keeps it real.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
yungkobi

word^ feel that

Death Precision, Inc

July 6, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
JohnvHarrison

no need to hate. does not matter if he is a 17 year old starting a career for himself or not, if you can do it better than him then go ahead...

Defend your buddy, but I keep shit so real people going to hate me for telling it like it is.

real real, son!

I could probably do better, but that's neither here nor there. I have a career that I do pretty well in, and I spend some of my money on clothing. I come on here to express my opinions of clothing and they're not always positive. This forum isn't around to slobber all over some kid's unimaginative and lazy designs just so we can be in some hip club for liking the same shit. Phil needs to quit making excuses or stick to selling shirts out of the trunk of his car. You don't open an online webstore to the public and sit on orders for weeks on end. He said on his tumblr that his personal problems were getting in the way of shipping out orders. That's fine. I'll be over here supporting someone who actually cares about their business and doesn't fuck around with other people's money.

Yowanna talk about real? I keeps it real.

hahahaha so much salt bruh. why? you sound old and mad. if you don't like the upcoming shit, don't cop. you goin in on a 17 year old for nothing.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 6, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
NZOO

Who cares if he 17 lol, the point was dude needs to step it up. It's not like people putting him down.

Don't badmind me.

July 6, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
JohnvHarrison

Who cares if he 17 lol, the point was dude needs to step it up. It's not like people putting him down.

the point is that he's a young brand, and yall niggas sound bout 30 hatin

July 6, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
NZOO

I'm 22^ 0_o blah he can get his young pass for lacking. The cam shirts weren't bad maybe he should do more of those.

Don't badmind me.

July 6, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
chads

nevermind

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 6, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
judgemyjoindate

MY SHIT HAS *STILL* NOT COME. so absurd... contacted him and he says he'll make amends multiple times, says he shipped multiple "care packages" as well and have not gotten ANYTHING. my order was from the last drop when he restocked.... not a thing. and i'm in the US.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 6, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
judgemyjoindate

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 6, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Mikeyone4life

I agree the designs aren't always all that and doesn't necessarily deserve the hype it has but shut the fuck up if you're saying, "I could do better if I designed, I just don't." You're talking out your ass and if you haven't done it then shut the fuck up. Invalid argument is invalid.
July 7, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
xdylanx

What the fuck it won't let me change the state on the shipping address

EDIT: I just put my shipping address as the billing address and used paypal. Got the cell camo
July 7, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
2demoneyez

I noticed that too...luckily I can just use my billing address, plus my Paypal address is the same and has the correct state.

Looks like the price includes shipping as well, which is appreciated.
July 7, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
cudiondat

I noticed that too...luckily I can just use my billing address, plus my Paypal address is the same and has the correct state.

Looks like the price includes shipping as well, which is appreciated.

thank god the price included shipping, seemed more than fair in my eyes. copped the cell camo, was really feeling the concept. would of got the xanax pocket tee too, but the white base threw me off, looked too simple in my eyes. not nearly as appealing as the other design
July 7, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Stella Artois

IDK why you're all complaining, I been waiting like 8 months.
July 7, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
WatermelonBro

I just think it's funny that people were hating so much on here and the cell tee still sold out.
July 7, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
valleyla

I just think it's funny that people were hating so much on here and the cell tee still sold out.

The Cell Camo aims at a lot of people though. Not just people on here but fans of DBZ and then Robb's fans who may not be on here. I wish I got it to an extent but I'm glad to have the Bank$ Bars pocket tee
July 7, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
swagsurfer

restock on cell camo!
July 7, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
kelleydenham

Bought the Cell Camo tee. If any of the pocket tees are left in a few days I might get one of those too.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 7, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
DannyHH

Whatsup with the name though? HUF is the original dirtbag crew
July 7, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
chads

Who gives a shit. Nobody's gotten sued so obviously neither Keith nor Phil do.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
workaholic

dertbag and Dirtbag there's a solid difference

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 10, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
clude

yeesh, i kinda wanted a tee before seeing these comments :/
July 10, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Stella Artois

yeesh, i kinda wanted a tee before seeing these comments :/

Why would you let other people decide what you like?
July 11, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
swagsurfer

joints still selling out doe
July 11, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
cudiondat

anybody know when the tees will ship?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
workaholic

could anyone give me a price check on the navy hoodie?

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 12, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
burntofferings

I have just got around to checking out my order after being on holiday for a while and i'm pretty disappointed with how my tie dye shirt turned out. The colours are really weak and to be honest the majority of the shirt is white still. Definitely not worth the money I spent at all. I've seen better shirts sitting in £5 bins in TK Maxx.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
NZOO

I have just got around to checking out my order after being on holiday for a while and i'm pretty disappointed with how my tie dye shirt turned out. The colours are really weak and to be honest the majority of the shirt is white still. Definitely not worth the money I spent at all. I've seen better shirts sitting in £5 bins in TK Maxx.

You got hustled. cool

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.