June 14, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
valleyla

If there's any chance of someone on here getting through to phil please tell him to reply to my emails. The dude told me my package would be sent out 1 June then I chased him up for it and he said it would be sent out 9 June and would provide tracking info. Keep emailing him everyday to get that tracking but to no avail. wouldn't be surprised if it still hasn't sent out, small business or not, basic business efficacy is not present.

You could try Twitter?

I'm still waiting on that Robb Bank$ collab info...

According to Phil it's a summer thing so expect info shortly.

Sweet. That's probably my most awaited drop this summer from any company. Thanks man.
June 14, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
YungGecko

tried twitter as well. I have even gone to the point to just ask him to reply with a yes or no but he still doesn't reply

like I ask him
has my package been sent out yet - yes or no?
can I have tracking info please like you said you would provide - yes or no?
if so could you tell me what it is - yes or no?
is there any more point in emailing you to get more information about my order - yes or no?

dude is seriously pissing me off now I just want to slap him in the face
June 14, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
mrdaleog

tried twitter as well. I have even gone to the point to just ask him to reply with a yes or no but he still doesn't reply

like I ask him
has my package been sent out yet - yes or no?
can I have tracking info please like you said you would provide - yes or no?
if so could you tell me what it is - yes or no?
is there any more point in emailing you to get more information about my order - yes or no?

dude is seriously pissing me off now I just want to slap him in the face

Try his personal twitter: @YoungScreech

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 15, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Yung Gecko, hit me up with your actual name and shit. I'll shoot Phil a message.

Just remember he is 17 and running a clothing company by himself, that takes a shitload of work and he obviously has a lot on his plate.
June 15, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
YungGecko

Yung Gecko, hit me up with your actual name and shit. I'll shoot Phil a message.

Just remember he is 17 and running a clothing company by himself, that takes a shitload of work and he obviously has a lot on his plate.

Just messaged you frinner. Thanks for the help.

I appreciate that he is 17 and it's a small business but I just wasn't expecting consecutive emails being constantly dismissed so that I am left in the dark about whether or not I should be expecting my items.
June 15, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
YungGecko

If I wasn't going away on the 27th this month I wouldn't be too concerned but if he really hasn't sent my stuff out yet after he said he had twice...
June 22, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
YungGecko

Anyone in UK received anything yet? Phil told me it was sent out 8 June and it'll take 1-2 weeks to arrive so I should be expecting it now. I'm going away on the 27th and no one will be at home till august to receive it so I just said if he still hasn't sent it (he lied before and said it was sent out 1 June) or sent it after 8 June so I won't receive it before I go away to just refund me my money. Just no point dealing with this guy anymore for me. Ordered nearly 2 months ago and sent several emails saying I need to get it as soon as possible and it's quite urgent because I'll be away.

Really like the clothes but customer relations suck.

Also to see if usps is really that bad I ordered a tee from "city of savages" from the US and they told me it was shipped on the 15th... I received it today...

So yeah loads of problems with usps...
June 22, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Stella Artois

Anyone in UK received anything yet? Phil told me it was sent out 8 June and it'll take 1-2 weeks to arrive so I should be expecting it now. I'm going away on the 27th and no one will be at home till august to receive it so I just said if he still hasn't sent it (he lied before and said it was sent out 1 June) or sent it after 8 June so I won't receive it before I go away to just refund me my money. Just no point dealing with this guy anymore for me. Ordered nearly 2 months ago and sent several emails saying I need to get it as soon as possible and it's quite urgent because I'll be away.

Really like the clothes but customer relations suck.

Also to see if usps is really that bad I ordered a tee from "city of savages" from the US and they told me it was shipped on the 15th... I received it today...

So yeah loads of problems with usps...

People have been waiting 7 months so I don't know what to tell you.

Anyway...
June 22, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
judgemyjoindate

i'm having problems too... only in LA, shouldn't be a problem. he botched my first order (as i've already posted) said he'd fix it by substituting some tees and that they were sent out weeks ago... still haven't gotten them.
---> only leads me to believe the kid (who i'm aware is 17 and has croughn's) is not telling the full truth about his shipping exploits.. tees don't take any more than a MAX of 10 days from CN to Los Angeles. come on now phil, excuses don't help much. if you can't get the shit out in a timely or at least understandable manner, you probably shouldn't be charging for shipping or not doing a company at all.. it's now been about 5-6 months since my first order. took months for that to get here, fucked up and now it's taking months to fix the fuck up.
sheesh

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 22, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
kelleydenham

I have never had issues with this brand. I remember my second order taking a little longer than usual, but it still got to my house fine.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 22, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
kelleydenham

On another note, I'm very excited for the Robb Bank$ collab. Can't wait to see what the tees look like.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 22, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
YungGecko

Firstly, how can anyone justify him straight up lying about when he ships your order? Would you like me to post pics of the emails where he expressly stated it was sent on certain dates at the beginning of June?

Secondly I don't want summer clothes for winter. What kind of a jackass would wear a tie dye tee in the winter.

I know I keep going on about it but it's mainly because I keep getting shoddy responses from him. One minute it's shipped, the next minute it's not, then orders got mixed up, then he thought he sent it but didn't.

I will eat my humble pie should I receive it before tuesday. Otherwise I just want my money back so I can spend it for my vacation.

He thinks I'm happy to receive it when I get back but what he fails to comprehend is no one will be at my house to sign for or collect it for over a month so it will no doubt return to him.

I felt like I just lost around $150 to this kid. I'm only 18 and I understand there's a lot of commitment like school etc but what I don't understand is the lying.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
chads

I just sent him a message on his tumblr. It worked last time so I hope he gets on here again to explain his bullshit.
Good luck everybody.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 22, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
YungGecko

Well at least he wasn't a douche when he refunded me just now. I'm guessing he definitely never sent it out in the first place otherwise he wouldn't have been so quick to refund me as I could have just kept the items and not sent them back. It's all cool now though, I get over $100 more for my vacation.

So to everyone who spoke to him and he told you it's been sent... Probably hasnt
June 22, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
YungGecko

Gonna be my last post on this now. Got my refund and I was emailing phil. He said he definitely sent it out and he's happy for me to keep the stuff if I receive it before I go. Redeemed himself with that even if I don't get the stuff. Anyway thanks for the help everyone! Happy holidays
June 22, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
kelleydenham

That's awesome that he gave you the refund, but is ok with you keepin' the stuff if you get it.

June 22, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
judgemyjoindate

'cause he didn't send it? ^

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 25, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
timcoleman94

can't wait for the summer drop
June 25, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Already falling off. If all this shipping shit doesn't get sorted out soon, soon enough people won't fuck with dertbag.
June 26, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
judgemyjoindate

if this order doesn't get to me, i defffff wont be purchasing anything else from him. come on now, NOT EVEN ANSWERING E-MAILS ANYMORE? so disrespectful to the people that are supporting him... i fork over 200 and get fucked in the bum.

phil's image, before and after.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 26, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
valleyla

Real shit, I was going to buy that watermelon dertbag pullover but after hearing what I've heard about the shipping I decided not to. Only thing I see myself buying now is the Robb Bank$ collab and even that I'm hesitant for. Like, I live 2 hours away in Mass and don't wanna get fucked waiting for it.
June 26, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
RAREakuma

I tried to cancel an order and I can't even do that...

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

June 26, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
judgemyjoindate

it's bad. at least for a while he was answering emails, but it now seems anything he replied was a lie...
that's real too, no flames or unnecessary roughness.
and now he doesn't even respond, literally stole money from me haha

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 27, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
kelleydenham

He said in a recent interview that he most likely won't be handling shipping anymore, and that he wants to make quantities smaller so he'll be able to run things more smoothly.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
chads

He said in a recent interview that he most likely won't be handling shipping anymore, and that he wants to make quantities smaller so he'll be able to run things more smoothly.

link?

Edit: Nevermind, just watched it. Thanks though

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 28, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
aldrxn

link?

June 28, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
swagsurfer

lol phil lost weight?
June 28, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
mattstronaut

i was supposed to get my melon hoodie 2 weeks ago, so i hoped i could have it when i went on vacation but it still aint here and i'm back. he posted a pic of packages yesterday tho, so if it comes in before i go on vacay again, ill be happy lol

GET IN THE CAR BITCHEEESSS

June 28, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
Ian x illany

besides all this stuff on shipping, the brand is otherwise tight. i hope it'll be a good change with the shipping like he said in the interview.
on another note, can't wait for rob banks colab

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

June 28, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
kelleydenham

besides all this stuff on shipping, the brand is otherwise tight. i hope it'll be a good change with the shipping like he said in the interview.
on another note, can't wait for rob banks colab

This.
Also cannot wait for the collab. Really wondering what the designs on the shirts will look like.

Please login first to reply.