Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 1, 2012 @ 12:35 PM
Wash Pahpin

Well all know USPS is sus a fuck its hard to ship shit out no lie

washpahpin.com

June 1, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
YungGecko

praise the lord, I just received an email from deltec courier saying I should be expecting a parcel on 6 June. Hopefully this is from dertbag and not my bedwin order
June 1, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
dertbag

On the topic of shipping: Domestically I haven't had many issues, mainly people moving homes and the package getting there after they move. Which is a simple fix because I will just send out whatever they order again.

Internationally is a different story. Once the order is out I can not do anything. It is not my responsibility if the order gets held up at customs. I try my best to accommodate the person and people who have had that problem know that I try my best to please them, pause.

I am still figuring out this whole clothing business with each drop, and with each drop I'm ordering more of each item. So if you order from me, please bare with me. I'm hoping to fix a lot of the problems that have occurred in the past... i.e the server, shipping, weak tie dyes... This summer or fall I will be having a pretty big retailer that can handle online orders if you rather order from them and not me.

As for the prices, prices went up because I started wholesaling to numerous retailers. Dertbag is still a relatively small brand that does not mass-produce. All of our shirts, before the reprint, are under 100 quantity wise. For me to be making money I had to strategically price them so I could be making money wholesaling. Understand, I want this clothing business as a living. I do not want to work for anyone, nor can I because of my Crohn's disease.

So in conclusion if you have a problem with whatever please email me. dertbagdesign(at)gmail.com

Hoping to have all the Spring orders out Monday.
June 1, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
dertbag

Also, thank you to whomever has purchased a shirt, told someone about the brand, or just showed support somehow. I really and honestly do appreciate all the support. Thank you.

Thank you all for pushing me to the best of my abilities and hopefully I'll get these problems sorted out ASAP.
June 1, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
chads

Well thank you Phil for coming on here and addressing our issues. I think it is really cool for the owner of a brand to come on here and talk to us, makes the business feel more personal.
I also totally appreciate the situation you are in and see the difficulties that lie in your path.
Much respect you man. Keep doing what you doing!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 1, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
swagsurfer

damn Phil is the fucking man. props to him and may dertbag prosper
June 2, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
YungGecko

boo turns out it was my bedwin order.
does phil send shipping confirmations so we can track our orders?
if you don't, may I suggest that you do so we can directly chase up our packages ourselves
June 2, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
judgemyjoindate

just got my shipment to cali from the restock yesterday, order was fucked up though. loved the gullygans, orange one had unprofessional marks on them, but it's cool. the blue is fucking heat... but i need to contact phil about my order.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 2, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
swagsurfer

just got my shipment to cali from the restock yesterday, order was fucked up though. loved the gullygans, orange one had unprofessional marks on them, but it's cool. the blue is fucking heat... but i need to contact phil about my order.

how was your order "fucked" up?
June 2, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
judgemyjoindate

i placed an order the second he restocked, server crash type shit happened and then i ordered again. 2 blatant 48.00 charges on my paypal, but only one shipment of hats.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 3, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
judgemyjoindate

just emailed you, phil. in case you ever read this..

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 4, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
BEENDOINGIT

I respect the hustle, but the Gullygans can be bought straight from eBay for $10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TIE-DYE-BUCKET-HAT-ONE-ADULT-SIZE-MULTIPLE-COLORS-/180551234760?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item2a09b134c8#ht_1008wt_689
June 4, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
rollsay

Dope. Fucking with.
June 4, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
mrdaleog

I respect the hustle, but the Gullygans can be bought straight from eBay for $10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TIE-DYE-BUCKET-HAT-ONE-ADULT-SIZE-MULTIPLE-COLORS-/180551234760?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item2a09b134c8#ht_1008wt_689

Dawg why you busting him open like that?
Let the man make his money, and keep that to yourself!
it only costs your favorite brand about $3-$5 to make a shirt...its a business, let him live.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 4, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
BEENDOINGIT

it only costs your favorite brand about $3-$5 to make a shirt...its a business, let him live.

Don't cry b. Fair enough if it had been custom made or even hand dyed by Phil, but selling a hat for $32 that you simply bought off eBay for $10 and stuck a tag on is whack. I feel like he fell off, SS was average at best.
June 4, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
mrdaleog

To each his own then I guess right?

Don't cry b. Fair enough if it had been custom made or even hand dyed by Phil, but selling a hat for $32 that you simply bought off eBay for $10 and stuck a tag on is whack. I feel like he fell off, SS was average at best.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 5, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
judgemyjoindate

that's the equivalent of buying a fake supreme hat to me. dertbag claims the design, so in my eyes it's phil's. may not be 100% original, but nothing ever is.
edit- as to my order problem, phil personally fixed the issue to my liking. thanks much, and keep up the good work.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 5, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
ashtonmcmxc

i mean, it's just like buying a champion tee shirt and printing on it. same ol' steez. you're buying the brand

only for the mcmxc's

June 7, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
vllnbreland

i mean, it's just like buying a champion tee shirt and printing on it. same ol' steez. you're buying the brand

With smaller brands as far as printing goes Champion has some of the higher quality stuff. Most small brands just take crap stuff like Gildan and Jerzees and relabel it anyways. People should consider the Champion tag a sign of quality; higher than what a lot of other brands sell
June 7, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
YungGecko

any international orders been received yet?
I ordered from rip n dip and it came within 10 days so I just can't comprehend the complications being faced with the postal service.
Don't understand why phil is continuing to use the same postal courier for international orders if there are so many problems with it, it's only logical that he would use a different one like fedex which is reputable.
I just want my damn items I purchased as I'm going away in 20 days for over a month in europe and would preferably like to wear the summer clothes I bought for summer.
Man if it takes 6 months...
June 7, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
YungGecko

also phil seldom responds to emails which doesn't help
June 7, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
jxdodd

Do these guys print hoodies in 2XL?

free.

June 7, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
swagsurfer

also phil seldom responds to emails which doesn't help

false. he promptly responded to my emails. I was surprised at how fast he replied
June 7, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
judgemyjoindate

same in my experience^

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 8, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
Stella Artois

any international orders been received yet?
I ordered from rip n dip and it came within 10 days so I just can't comprehend the complications being faced with the postal service.
Don't understand why phil is continuing to use the same postal courier for international orders if there are so many problems with it, it's only logical that he would use a different one like fedex which is reputable.
I just want my damn items I purchased as I'm going away in 20 days for over a month in europe and would preferably like to wear the summer clothes I bought for summer.
Man if it takes 6 months...

I agree, it's out of Phil's hands though once the order has been dispatched. I didn't know of any problems until the winter drop last year. Some people have got their orders from the spring drop and some people are still waiting for items from 2011.
June 13, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
YungGecko

If there's any chance of someone on here getting through to phil please tell him to reply to my emails. The dude told me my package would be sent out 1 June then I chased him up for it and he said it would be sent out 9 June and would provide tracking info. Keep emailing him everyday to get that tracking but to no avail. wouldn't be surprised if it still hasn't sent out, small business or not, basic business efficacy is not present.
June 14, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
streetx

For all you DERTBAG lovers, we have some remaining stock available at www.streetx.com.au

GET IT!

www.streetx.com.au
buy streetwear online
June 14, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
valleyla

I'm still waiting on that Robb Bank$ collab info...
June 14, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
commonlyused

this line is dope. i respect the hustle

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

June 14, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Stella Artois

If there's any chance of someone on here getting through to phil please tell him to reply to my emails. The dude told me my package would be sent out 1 June then I chased him up for it and he said it would be sent out 9 June and would provide tracking info. Keep emailing him everyday to get that tracking but to no avail. wouldn't be surprised if it still hasn't sent out, small business or not, basic business efficacy is not present.

You could try Twitter?

I'm still waiting on that Robb Bank$ collab info...

According to Phil it's a summer thing so expect info shortly.

Please login first to reply.