Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 21, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
chads

nope

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 28, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
chads

So after 2 months and 10 days, I finally got my dertbag x d'emploi 15 pens case. It sucks having to wait that long for something but it is pretty cool and I'm happy I finally got it.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 29, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
secretsociety

my grab bag arrived today cool
i also ordered a pencil case and there was one in my bag so im not sure if that was the one i ordered before or not but either way still got one and 3 tees and 1 long sleeve

edit: 80 dollar bag

سبحان

November 29, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
hiroshima

So after 2 months and 10 days, I finally got my dertbag x d'emploi 15 pens case. It sucks having to wait that long for something but it is pretty cool and I'm happy I finally got it.

u bought 15 pen cases??

シティーボーイ

November 30, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
chads

u bought 15 pen cases??

can't tell if serious...

but the pen case was called the '15 pens case'

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 30, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
hiroshima

oh

シティーボーイ

December 2, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Tsundere

"F/W coming soon…"
December 2, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
backlikethat

Phil is a loser. Dude does NOT care for his customers what so ever.

Just boycott this whack brand.

And the fact this dude still uses Champion base tees

The only time i'll ever buy something is if it's THAT dope....
too bad nothing impressed me
December 2, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
kayyyak

bro i just got my nahfuckit tee in coral i think ordered like 3 months ago.
w.e it was honestly a dope surprise this morning and got 3 stickers.

سبحان

December 2, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
kayyyak

but this is why a lot of shit took a while...
http://dertbaggg.tumblr.com/post/35129366976/i-am-still-without-internet-due-to-hurricane-sandy

سبحان

December 2, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
secretsociety

Phil is a loser. Dude does NOT care for his customers what so ever.

Just boycott this whack brand.

And the fact this dude still uses Champion base tees

The only time i'll ever buy something is if it's THAT dope....
too bad nothing impressed me

I can see how you think that but I don't think it's entirely true I just think the dude has a lot going on. The last 2 drops have taken the longest out of any that I've purchased from him ever. He's a 17 year old kid that's in high school and trying to get into college and juggle all that other shit people gotta get done in life and hurricane sandy fucked everything even further. Maybe it's because he's the homie but I know he cares about the people who buy his shit because he knows he'd be a nobody without them. Just keep in mind like stray rats this is a brand run by one dude and he has to pack and label all those hundreds of boxes himself. Just be patient because when shit finally does come its like a little Christmas present ya feel. My first couple times buying I used to get all worried and hit him up asking what's going on but now I know homie will get shit done and it will arrive eventually. Just keep in mind the shipping time when you make an order

سبحان

December 4, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
secretsociety

did anyone else get their bags yet? i wanna see what other people got

سبحان

December 4, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
backlikethat

I can see how you think that but I don't think it's entirely true I just think the dude has a lot going on. The last 2 drops have taken the longest out of any that I've purchased from him ever. He's a 17 year old kid that's in high school and trying to get into college and juggle all that other shit people gotta get done in life and hurricane sandy fucked everything even further. Maybe it's because he's the homie but I know he cares about the people who buy his shit because he knows he'd be a nobody without them. Just keep in mind like stray rats this is a brand run by one dude and he has to pack and label all those hundreds of boxes himself. Just be patient because when shit finally does come its like a little Christmas present ya feel. My first couple times buying I used to get all worried and hit him up asking what's going on but now I know homie will get shit done and it will arrive eventually. Just keep in mind the shipping time when you make an order

Brah, I used to sell/buy/trade shoes/clothes ALL the time during my senior year in HS and I would ALWAYS ship out within 2-3 days.

Not only that, since Phil has his own brand, he can just use the clip-and-ship from USPS which saves A LOT of time.

Applying to colleges is not an excuse to make your customers wait months for a shirt they should've gotten in 2 weeks tops.

I bet Yungkobbi from DPI is about the same age as him and he gets his package out quickly.

If he's the homie then you're prob. just biased but as a customer, i call it how i see it.

If he's so busy with his "teen" life then he shouldn't even be running a business.
December 4, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
JohnvHarrison

no.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 4, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
backlikethat

but this is why a lot of shit took a while...
http://dertbaggg.tumblr.com/post/35129366976/i-am-still-without-internet-due-to-hurricane-sandy
Bruh, he's been known to ship out VERY late even before Hurricane Sandy.

Let's keep it real, even if Sandy didnt hit he still wouldnt have shipped anything out.
December 4, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
secretsociety

Brah, I used to sell/buy/trade shoes/clothes ALL the time during my senior year in HS and I would ALWAYS ship out within 2-3 days.

Not only that, since Phil has his own brand, he can just use the clip-and-ship from USPS which saves A LOT of time.

Applying to colleges is not an excuse to make your customers wait months for a shirt they should've gotten in 2 weeks tops.

I bet Yungkobbi from DPI is about the same age as him and he gets his package out quickly.

If he's the homie then you're prob. just biased but as a customer, i call it how i see it.

If he's so busy with his "teen" life then he shouldn't even be running a business.
he has tons of orders though so its not the same as buying and trading and shipping out a couple things a week. and im sure he waits like a week and ships all the orders at once to save time. im not saying that the shipping should take as long as it does he could get it done faster as ive posted before on the summer drop my shirts were to my door in under a week. i know Kobi too and usually they take around the same time to ship but on the last couple drops phil has been slower but if its really that big of a deal just dont buy it but its gunna get there eventually

سبحان

December 4, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
backlikethat

he has tons of orders though so its not the same as buying and trading and shipping out a couple things a week. and im sure he waits like a week and ships all the orders at once to save time. im not saying that the shipping should take as long as it does he could get it done faster as ive posted before on the summer drop my shirts were to my door in under a week. i know Kobi too and usually they take around the same time to ship but on the last couple drops phil has been slower but if its really that big of a deal just dont buy it but its gunna get there eventually
Kobi =/= Phil.

Kobi > Phil

DPI > dertbag

DPI Customer Service > dertbag's customer service

Phil's customer service sucks. Just cause he's your homie or whatever doesnt mean anything.

I call it how i see it.
December 5, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
chads

did anyone else get their bags yet? i wanna see what other people got
If you have instagram, put in the hashtag #dertbag and theres a couple pics of what people got.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 5, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
valleyla

1. Kobi shits on Phil in designs with ease.
2. Kobi provides a far better product
3. Kobi provides far better customer service
4. Kobi has far better shipping
5. It took Phil A MONTH AND A HALF to ship my Robb Bank$ collab shirt. I am not even 100 miles away from this dude.

Stop trying to defend Phil on some stupid shit.
December 5, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
secretsociety

1. Kobi shits on Phil in designs with ease.

2. Kobi provides a far better product

3. Kobi provides far better customer service

4. Kobi has far better shipping

5. It took Phil A MONTH AND A HALF to ship my Robb Bank$ collab shirt. I am not even 100 miles away from this dude.

Stop trying to defend Phil on some stupid shit.
Lol not trying to defend anyone id be saying the same if it was kobi too because they both operate pretty similar since they are homies. I'm not gunna say dertbag is better than DPI or the other way around I love both brands and kobi usually does ship out faster the last 2 drops were Phil's slowest shipping yet

سبحان

December 6, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
valleyla

Lol not trying to defend anyone id be saying the same if it was kobi too because they both operate pretty similar since they are homies. I'm not gunna say dertbag is better than DPI or the other way around I love both brands and kobi usually does ship out faster the last 2 drops were Phil's slowest shipping yet
Being homies doesn't mean they operate similarly. My boys and I operate nothing alike in any aspects of life. 

You are defending Phil. "Oh, Hurricane Sandy!", "Oh, he's applying for colleges.", "Oh, he has a lot of orders.". If that's not defending someone I don't know what is bruh. Let's just say I am capable of working two jobs, going to school fulltime, research stuff for my own brand I'm trying to start, write for a newspaper, AND was hit by Hurricane Sandy but I still have plenty of free time to do shit.

Phil's customer service just sucks, period. Unless he drops hot shit or another collab with Bank$ I'm not purchasing from him. 
December 6, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
t8ankyun

Our Canada Goose Outlet store online complete collections of top-class goods for both females and males with authentic quality.You can easily pick up any Canada Goose Parka or any other Canada Goose Jackets to experience outdoor sporting life.Now Canada Goose Expedition Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.Hurry to buy it!www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.orgCanada Goose Sale online offers you the best high quality parka and jackets with wholesale price.Professional Canada Goose Outlet Sale,website has the most durable and qualitied canada goose vest at discount price.Free Shipping & Fast Delivery!I personally thought the same until I came face to face with a Canada Goose at a bargain price in a Canada Goose Outlet.The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka will become the mainstream of the fashion tendency.www.canadagooseoutletssale.comTop quality Canada Goose Sale at cheap,fast free delivery.Cheap Canada Goose Expedition Parka online,discount Canada Goose Jacket Sale,free shipping all over the world,traditional,style and warm.Canada Goose Trillium Parka is understood as a slimmer and trendy edition, ideal for your city.www.canadagoosecasales.comNo matter malls or online stores,Isabel Marant shoes can be seen,Isabelle Marant became fashionable in 2012.Shop the latest Isabel Marant products and sees the hand by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists picked.Isabel Marant Sneakers are suitable for indoor and outdoor activities perfectly,it is not only a statement sports-luxe style,they are status symbols as well.www.isabellemarantfrance.comCoach Outlet had become more popular and well-known at the home and abroad market.Here is our Home Page,come take a look.www.coachoutletsaws.infoIn our Coach Outlet,all the Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store cheap and rapid transportation.We here you need,Click Here in.www.coachoutletonline-2u.comBelieve it or not,the Hermes Bag will always play as the shining stars in the luxury brand field.There is no doubt that Hermes Birkin Bag is known to everyone.It is a classic.Hermes Bag Outlet shop provided the purpose of all high-quality leather bags during the day and night.www.hermesbagsoutlets.infoOn our Hermes Outlet shop with free shipping,welcome to buy highest quality Hermes Birkin Bag and Kelly Bag at lowest prices on our professional hermes online shop.Made from the black exotic-looking leather material,adorned with high-shine gold-tone hardware,this Hermes Birkin is a versatile piece,without a doubt,so it would keep its chic and work with whatever colors and types ensembles you wear.www.hermesoutlets2u.com
December 6, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
secretsociety

Being homies doesn't mean they operate similarly. My boys and I operate nothing alike in any aspects of life. 

You are defending Phil. "Oh, Hurricane Sandy!", "Oh, he's applying for colleges.", "Oh, he has a lot of orders.". If that's not defending someone I don't know what is bruh. Let's just say I am capable of working two jobs, going to school fulltime, research stuff for my own brand I'm trying to start, write for a newspaper, AND was hit by Hurricane Sandy but I still have plenty of free time to do shit.

Phil's customer service just sucks, period. Unless he drops hot shit or another collab with Bank$ I'm not purchasing from him. 
they do operate similarly though. i was just saying the same reasons he posted cause it seemed like you guys didnt see. as i already said i know it shouldt have taken as long as it did to ship his latest shit but usually phil and kobi and julian from stray rats all take the same amount of time to ship from my experience. and the bank$ collab was weak in my opinion 

سبحان

December 6, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
valleyla

they do operate similarly though. i was just saying the same reasons he posted cause it seemed like you guys didnt see. as i already said i know it shouldt have taken as long as it did to ship his latest shit but usually phil and kobi and julian from stray rats all take the same amount of time to ship from my experience. and the bank$ collab was weak in my opinion 
I saw Phil's excuses. I laugh at them because he's unprofessional. He will go nowhere with this brand if he continues to provide poor customer service. If people still buy from him after all of his poor shipping then y'all are fucking stupid. Took him 30 days to ship a package 100 miles. That's crazy to me. In my experience, and clearly other's, Kobi ships out 25 days ahead of Phil.
December 6, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
secretsociety

I saw Phil's excuses. I laugh at them because he's unprofessional. He will go nowhere with this brand if he continues to provide poor customer service. If people still buy from him after all of his poor shipping then y'all are fucking stupid. Took him 30 days to ship a package 100 miles. That's crazy to me. In my experience, and clearly other's, Kobi ships out 25 days ahead of Phil.
Do you know what usually means? i'm done responding about this but in the past almost two years I've been buying both brands USUALLY they take ABOUT the same time to ship. That wasnt the case in the last drops. And what do you think he goes through all the orders and ships the closest ones out first

سبحان

December 6, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
valleyla

Do you know what usually means? i'm done responding about this but in the past two years I've been buying both brands USUALLY they take ABOUT the same time to ship. That wasnt the case in the last drops. And what do you think he goes through all the orders and ships the closest ones out first
You're honestly stupid haha. No, I don't think he ships out the closest ones first but fuck, 30 days to go 100 miles is STILL ridiculous. 30 days to ship a package ANYWHERE is unprofessional. Just face the fact that Phil has piss poor customer service. 
December 6, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
NZOO

I think it's a money issue, coughs* ^^

Don't badmind me.

December 7, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
supremetroll

Damn.

please, basedgod protect phil at all costs,

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
Tsundere

some1 find out whether whats dropping on wednesday is worth skipping class 4
December 9, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
supremetroll

cant wait to see the new shit he's dropping seeing as people still havnt got what they paid for yet

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.