Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 19, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i see the shipping from phil is ridiculous 6months still no delivery, from more than 1 person, im never shopping from dertbag.

:)

August 20, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
NZOO

i see the shipping from phil is ridiculous 6months still no delivery, from more than 1 person, im never shopping from dertbag.

This kid hustled a lot people off hype, smh I don't give a fuck what's his age. If you're running a business, you should know everything about "customer service."

Don't badmind me.

August 20, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
magmar

it boggles my mind how I read such bad things about dertbag but from the same people who are telling them, they are standing by their side and justifying how it has been months and their order hasn't arrived or he never shipped them in the first place.. smh. talk about brand loyalty.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:08 AM
jacobsever

I got a watermelon connect hoodie for sale. Size small, but fits a little big.

August 22, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
BEENDOINGIT

I'm not sure what too make of dertbag. I'm gonna wait for F/W to make my judgement, as in my opinion so far it appears dertbag has been fuelled by Odd Future hype. I think if Phil sorts out all the shipping problems and what not he'll have himself a real good brand.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
mrdaleog

DPI > Dertbag

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 24, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
mrdaleog

To the people that disliked my comment, Kobi has been putting work into his line, and actually takes the time to respond/talk to his customers/supporters. I personally think his gear is better and I would actually trust buying something from Kobi knowing I'll get a product in return. Not only that, but Kobi seems to be putting in a lot more effort into this then Phil does.
I dont know either of them like that, nor am I hating on any of their lines...but c'mon...look at the last 2 pages of comments...that's enough right there.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 24, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
hiroshima

I got a watermelon connect hoodie for sale. Size small, but fits a little big.

a size small fits a lil big?? how old are u lol

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

August 24, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
mattstronaut

i'm excited for the new drop haha

GET IN THE CAR BITCHEEESSS

August 24, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
hiroshima

no hate but if he keeps up this 6 months shipping bullshit his brands finna gunna fall to the ground.

August 24, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
workaholic

Haha I feel you even with all this negativity I'm still down to order and never receive stuff.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 24, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
hiroshima

been waiting for that tie dye bakpak since i first saw it in the lookbook... i hope it drops next week along with the other cotton hes gunna release.

August 24, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
WalkingCactus

Haha I feel you even with all this negativity I'm still down to order and never receive stuff.

down to suck the dudes dick too? smh the hype really got you dudes thirsty

I'm not the real aquaman

August 24, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
workaholic

damn b! what you thinkin about? I never got schiested by phil. Just making y'all niggas frustrated. DPI and Freedmind I can say I canceled some orders, cause they never came. To me dertbag is the only brand that came thru.

August 24, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
JohnvHarrison

damn b! what you thinkin about? I never got schiested by phil. Just making y'all niggas frustrated. DPI and Freedmind I can say I canceled some orders, cause they never came. To me dertbag is the only brand that came thru.

i got my freedminds package prompt as fuck, and i'm across the U.S.
and the Freedminds is WAAYYYYYY better quality than dertbag. you're kidding yourself if you think dertbag is worth possibly (more than likely) getting fucked over. that hype is killing you.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 24, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
hiroshima

i got my freedminds package prompt as fuck, and i'm across the U.S.
and the Freedminds is WAAYYYYYY better quality than dertbag. you're kidding yourself if you think dertbag is worth possibly (more than likely) getting fucked over. that hype is killing you.

i got my freedminds order in under a week and i live in japan

August 24, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
workaholic

Freeminds fucked up for me, they took a while in the post and then got the wrong shirt tried to fix it, couldn't ever hit them back. Bad first time with Freed, dertbag hasn't let me down YET. Opinion to opinion tho

August 24, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
NZOO

Freeminds fucked up for me, they took a while in the post and then got the wrong shirt tried to fix it, couldn't ever hit them back. Bad first time with Freed, dertbag hasn't let me down YET. Opinion to opinion tho

Nigga you the only positive feedback in the last couple of pages, stop sucking dick.

Don't badmind me.

August 27, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Enjoi

s/s 2012 is heat.
August 27, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

s/s 2012 is heat.

yup...still not buying from him though.

:)

August 27, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
mattstronaut

can't wait to get my hands on the NAHFUCKIT tees

GET IN THE CAR BITCHEEESSS

August 27, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
joliver

Weren't the NAHFUCKIT tees an older releaser? Both the red and blue colourways were fire. But because I'm in Australia I'm a little sceptical that it won't pull through, might wait on feedback, because I don't think it will be in high demand. The tyedye didn't even cause that much hype.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
chads

Weren't the NAHFUCKIT tees an older releaser? Both the red and blue colourways were fire.

They were originally printed on crew necks a couple seasons ago.

On another note, I really dig the flower tee and the beach/hood tee.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 27, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
hiroshima

fuck u in braille

August 27, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
monsterbaby

my opinion, but this is not heat at all, only shirt that is semi nice is the flower shirt(de la soul), everything else he has done before, but if he keeps getting paid, then keep making shirts
August 27, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
BEENDOINGIT

This collection is basically just full of re-releases from previous collections. Dertbag fell off and I'm bummed.
August 27, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
SHARKlN

So he's just releasing the stock of shirts he never shipped out?
August 27, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
BEENDOINGIT

So he's just releasing the stock of shirts he never shipped out?
Nah, but he has used all of these fonts/slogans before and is just slapping them on different products.
August 28, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
Stella Artois

Not quite what you're saying above. One tee based on a popular product from the fall.

Does anyone know if dertbag will be available to order from the Hypebeast store as to not get fucked by shipping issues again?
August 28, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Ian x illany

Not quite what you're saying above. One tee based on a popular product from the fall.

Does anyone know if dertbag will be available to order from the Hypebeast store as to not get fucked by shipping issues again?

most likely not, he doesn't have the stock to make that worth it for hypebeast

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.