[dertbag] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:30
I got a watermelon connect hoodie for sale. Size small, but fits a little big.

a size small fits a lil big?? how old are u lol

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:37
i'm excited for the new drop haha

GET IN THE CAR BITCHEEESSS

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:50
no hate but if he keeps up this 6 months shipping bullshit his brands finna gunna fall to the ground.

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:26
Haha I feel you even with all this negativity I'm still down to order and never receive stuff.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:41
been waiting for that tie dye bakpak since i first saw it in the lookbook... i hope it drops next week along with the other cotton hes gunna release.

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:42
Haha I feel you even with all this negativity I'm still down to order and never receive stuff.

down to suck the dudes dick too? smh the hype really got you dudes thirsty

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:47

down to suck the dudes dick too? smh the hype really got you dudes thirsty

damn b! what you thinkin about? I never got schiested by phil. Just making y'all niggas frustrated. DPI and Freedmind I can say I canceled some orders, cause they never came. To me dertbag is the only brand that came thru.

Aug 24, 2012 @ 04:04
damn b! what you thinkin about? I never got schiested by phil. Just making y'all niggas frustrated. DPI and Freedmind I can say I canceled some orders, cause they never came. To me dertbag is the only brand that came thru.

i got my freedminds package prompt as fuck, and i'm across the U.S.
and the Freedminds is WAAYYYYYY better quality than dertbag. you're kidding yourself if you think dertbag is worth possibly (more than likely) getting fucked over. that hype is killing you.

i got my freedminds order in under a week and i live in japan

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 04:42
Freeminds fucked up for me, they took a while in the post and then got the wrong shirt tried to fix it, couldn't ever hit them back. Bad first time with Freed, dertbag hasn't let me down YET. Opinion to opinion tho

Aug 24, 2012 @ 18:56
Freeminds fucked up for me, they took a while in the post and then got the wrong shirt tried to fix it, couldn't ever hit them back. Bad first time with Freed, dertbag hasn't let me down YET. Opinion to opinion tho

Nigga you the only positive feedback in the last couple of pages, stop sucking dick.

Don't badmind me.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 00:01
s/s 2012 is heat.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 00:09
s/s 2012 is heat.

yup...still not buying from him though.

:)

Aug 27, 2012 @ 00:12
can't wait to get my hands on the NAHFUCKIT tees

GET IN THE CAR BITCHEEESSS

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:07
Weren't the NAHFUCKIT tees an older releaser? Both the red and blue colourways were fire. But because I'm in Australia I'm a little sceptical that it won't pull through, might wait on feedback, because I don't think it will be in high demand. The tyedye didn't even cause that much hype.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:18
Weren't the NAHFUCKIT tees an older releaser? Both the red and blue colourways were fire.

They were originally printed on crew necks a couple seasons ago.

On another note, I really dig the flower tee and the beach/hood tee.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 27, 2012 @ 11:05
fuck u in braille

finagle

Aug 27, 2012 @ 14:18
my opinion, but this is not heat at all, only shirt that is semi nice is the flower shirt(de la soul), everything else he has done before, but if he keeps getting paid, then keep making shirts
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:07
This collection is basically just full of re-releases from previous collections. Dertbag fell off and I'm bummed.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:16
So he's just releasing the stock of shirts he never shipped out?
Aug 27, 2012 @ 20:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
So he's just releasing the stock of shirts he never shipped out?
Nah, but he has used all of these fonts/slogans before and is just slapping them on different products.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 12:19
Not quite what you're saying above. One tee based on a popular product from the fall.

Does anyone know if dertbag will be available to order from the Hypebeast store as to not get fucked by shipping issues again?
Aug 28, 2012 @ 15:48
Not quite what you're saying above. One tee based on a popular product from the fall.

Does anyone know if dertbag will be available to order from the Hypebeast store as to not get fucked by shipping issues again?

most likely not, he doesn't have the stock to make that worth it for hypebeast

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:39

most likely not, he doesn't have the stock to make that worth it for hypebeast

He has a few online retailers now so he makes more stock than he used to.
Aug 29, 2012 @ 07:07
don't it just piss you off when you see the little shit hanging around the odd future crew when he should be shipping out orders. he looks awkward as fuck as well
Aug 29, 2012 @ 07:19
Got my Robb Banks shirt yesterday

when di you order it?
Aug 29, 2012 @ 13:05
Got my Robb Banks shirt yesterday

when di you order it?

the day it dropped...
Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:00
robb banks shirt still not here...
Sep 18, 2012 @ 22:51
Anybody buy anything from the dertbag x d'emploi collab?

I bought a pen case but thats all I wanted. I'm pretty sure phil has been stepping up his shipping process as of recently.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Sep 19, 2012 @ 01:05
i also bought a pencil case. backpack is nice but i didnt have the money to spend. on his last drop the shirts were to my door in under a week.

سبحان

Sep 19, 2012 @ 08:55
sold out in 5 minutes could not cawp

finagle

Please login first to reply.