Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 31, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
workaholic

I don't think backpacks came out yet, he's only posted photos of him dying them but if he did i'm trying to cop too. I'd say their shipping is about the same in terms of length.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 31, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
2demoneyez

Just boycott this brand....

I figured I'd give it a chance since I love Robb Bank$ and wanted to get the shirt before he blew up but if it doesn't come soon I'm not buying anything else from dertbag.

same here. my two previous orders from phil have showed up eventually, but it gets old sitting in limbo, when he's already got the cash. this is exactly why i always pay with paypal...
July 31, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
chads

hey does anyone know if their shipping is as bad as stray rats?
aslo who has a tie dye backpack they wanna sell.

Backpacks haven't dropped yet, there has only been samples the final bag is coming out with the summer drop.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
xdylanx

Got my shirt today.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
kudzu

Yeah I ordered the Bank$ shirt just because I've been all about this kid for a year now, y'all should listen to Tues thru Sun. Is the sizing on the tees normal? never bought from dertbag and I'm already a little sketched by all this shit about their consistency.
August 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
biscuit1995

Yeah I ordered the Bank$ shirt just because I've been all about this kid for a year now, y'all should listen to Tues thru Sun. Is the sizing on the tees normal? never bought from dertbag and I'm already a little sketched by all this shit about their consistency.

yah It's TTS. just cop who gives a fuck y'all rappin about shipping be patient. if it was supreme or something bet non ya would rap anyway lmao
August 6, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
JohnvHarrison

yah It's TTS. just cop who gives a fuck y'all rappin about shipping be patient. if it was supreme or something bet non ya would rap anyway lmao

well supreme is pretty large scale and has to deal with a million OF dickrider's orders. they're point is that Phil isn't that huge so he should be able to facilitate a good/fast shipping system.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 6, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
kudzu

well supreme is pretty large scale and has to deal with a million OF dickrider's orders. they're point is that Phil isn't that huge so he should be able to facilitate a good/fast shipping system.

yeah that's what all of this sounds like. Anyways, thanks for you guys' help!
August 7, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
2demoneyez

Got my Robb Banks shirt yesterday
August 7, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
swagsurfer

got my joint with stickers! swagswagswag
August 7, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

post pics.

:)

August 7, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
kudzu

post pics.

this, it'd be good to see it on someone too with sizes
August 8, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
2demoneyez

Sorry about the cat hair...my cat likes to sleep on whatever clothes are around.

It's a S. Fits like the other two dertbag shirts I have. Didn't have time to throw it on for a fit pic this morning though.
August 8, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
cudiondat

Shipping system is still in the works, but the actual product of dertbag is impressive. I usually wear size S-M, but this size S fits me perfectly. Completely satisfied

August 8, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Shipping system is still in the works, but the actual product of dertbag is impressive. I usually wear size S-M, but this size S fits me perfectly. Completely satisfied

nice!! but would you say it was worth your $32?

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
kudzu

Sorry about the cat hair...my cat likes to sleep on whatever clothes are around.

It's a S. Fits like the other two dertbag shirts I have. Didn't have time to throw it on for a fit pic this morning though.

cat hair...
August 8, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
cudiondat

absolutely. I usually expect to pay $25-30 for shirts now-a-days anyways. loved the concept and color scheme specifically
August 8, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
2demoneyez

cat hair...

dude, they're white hairs...unless i'm like 60 years old, they're not what you're implying. and, i'm a 22yr old female, not 60, so...cool

the Banks collab shirts were only $28, and that included shipping, so they were a solid purchase, imo
August 8, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
kudzu

i'm a 22yr old female, not 60, so...cool

cool
August 8, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
JohnvHarrison

my god, what is wrong with the printing on that shirt? is it inside out?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 8, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
2demoneyez

my god, what is wrong with the printing on that shirt? is it inside out?

nah, just a shitty phone pic, sorry. i was trying to get a photo quick this morning before heading to work. the printing on mine is flawless and looks like the other pic that was posted. the shirt itself is a bit darker green than i'd expected, but i dig it.
August 9, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
erikdinosaur

then again Phil is a one man brand. Its harder for him to fill out orders and ship out so quick. Same with Julian the owner of Stray Rats. Its not easy doing shit alone. You have to start from somewhere and build and progress through out time. Trust me Phil's shipping has gotten much better than previous years that i've been buying from dertbag. its always worth the wait tho!
August 18, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
clude

still awaiting my order for a RB tee. place weeks ago.
i hope it's worth the wait too i guess just 'cause i live
in FL.
August 19, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Stella Artois

Still waiting on my shit, he's promised me that he's send out other packages and shit and nothing ever came. I think he's lying to be honest, really disappointed as I love dertbag and respect Phil a lot for the shit he's accomplished. Beyond a joke now though, not that much short of a year since my first order that still hasn't arrived.
August 19, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
magmar

Still waiting on my shit, he's promised me that he's send out other packages and shit and nothing ever came. I think he's lying to be honest, really disappointed as I love dertbag and respect Phil a lot for the shit he's accomplished. Beyond a joke now though, not that much short of a year since my first order that still hasn't arrived.

dude almost a year?? something is definitely wrong there.
August 19, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
Stella Artois

Yeah I know, it's mad fucked up.
August 19, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
stillwild

I've never heard a single positive thing, and I've checked back like 4 times. Why is this brand so hyped? Why do you people still LIKE him? A YEAR? I've never heard of anyone being content after not receiving something they paid for after a YEAR, no the matter reason.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 19, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
kudzu

Yeah my shirt hasn't come either, is Phil in contact with anyone? I tried to get tracking and he never sent anything
August 19, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
YungGecko

the guy is a fucking liar. he explicitly said after tonnes of emails I sent him that he sent my package but I've never received anything. it's been 4 months
luckily I got my money back through paypal.
like the stuff but will never try to deal with this shady douchebag again. tried to straight up bounce with my money
and to all those who try to justify it because he's a one man operation - he could get some help or use a more reliable shipping service - or more importantly - just send out packages that should be sent out.
August 19, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
Jake Ocean

then again Phil is a one man brand. Its harder for him to fill out orders and ship out so quick. Same with Julian the owner of Stray Rats. Its not easy doing shit alone. You have to start from somewhere and build and progress through out time. Trust me Phil's shipping has gotten much better than previous years that i've been buying from dertbag. its always worth the wait tho!

if your gonna be running a business and you can't ship out orders, you shouldn't be running it in the first place
no disrespect and not trying to hate on the brand, but it just seems a bit ridiculous from all these people commenting that they've been waiting for several months and still havent gotten anything.

http://www.distantlight.co

Please login first to reply.