[dertbag] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Aug 06, 2012 @ 00:00
Yeah I ordered the Bank$ shirt just because I've been all about this kid for a year now, y'all should listen to Tues thru Sun. Is the sizing on the tees normal? never bought from dertbag and I'm already a little sketched by all this shit about their consistency.

yah It's TTS. just cop who gives a fuck y'all rappin about shipping be patient. if it was supreme or something bet non ya would rap anyway lmao
Aug 06, 2012 @ 01:36
yah It's TTS. just cop who gives a fuck y'all rappin about shipping be patient. if it was supreme or something bet non ya would rap anyway lmao

well supreme is pretty large scale and has to deal with a million OF dickrider's orders. they're point is that Phil isn't that huge so he should be able to facilitate a good/fast shipping system.

yeah that's what all of this sounds like. Anyways, thanks for you guys' help!
Aug 07, 2012 @ 13:02
Got my Robb Banks shirt yesterday
Aug 07, 2012 @ 17:09
got my joint with stickers! swagswagswag
Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:28

post pics.

:)

Aug 07, 2012 @ 21:17
Originally posted by Inactive User

post pics.

this, it'd be good to see it on someone too with sizes
Aug 08, 2012 @ 13:04

Sorry about the cat hair...my cat likes to sleep on whatever clothes are around.

It's a S. Fits like the other two dertbag shirts I have. Didn't have time to throw it on for a fit pic this morning though.
Aug 08, 2012 @ 18:02
Shipping system is still in the works, but the actual product of dertbag is impressive. I usually wear size S-M, but this size S fits me perfectly. Completely satisfied

Aug 08, 2012 @ 18:16
Shipping system is still in the works, but the actual product of dertbag is impressive. I usually wear size S-M, but this size S fits me perfectly. Completely satisfied

nice!! but would you say it was worth your $32?

Aug 08, 2012 @ 18:30

Sorry about the cat hair...my cat likes to sleep on whatever clothes are around.

It's a S. Fits like the other two dertbag shirts I have. Didn't have time to throw it on for a fit pic this morning though.

cat hair...
Aug 08, 2012 @ 18:45

absolutely. I usually expect to pay $25-30 for shirts now-a-days anyways. loved the concept and color scheme specifically
Aug 08, 2012 @ 20:18

cat hair...

dude, they're white hairs...unless i'm like 60 years old, they're not what you're implying. and, i'm a 22yr old female, not 60, so...smokeyface

the Banks collab shirts were only $28, and that included shipping, so they were a solid purchase, imo
Aug 08, 2012 @ 21:09

i'm a 22yr old female, not 60, so...smokeyface

smokeyface
Aug 08, 2012 @ 22:57

my god, what is wrong with the printing on that shirt? is it inside out?

nah, just a shitty phone pic, sorry. i was trying to get a photo quick this morning before heading to work. the printing on mine is flawless and looks like the other pic that was posted. the shirt itself is a bit darker green than i'd expected, but i dig it.
Aug 09, 2012 @ 08:24
then again Phil is a one man brand. Its harder for him to fill out orders and ship out so quick. Same with Julian the owner of Stray Rats. Its not easy doing shit alone. You have to start from somewhere and build and progress through out time. Trust me Phil's shipping has gotten much better than previous years that i've been buying from dertbag. its always worth the wait tho!
Aug 18, 2012 @ 23:26
still awaiting my order for a RB tee. place weeks ago.
i hope it's worth the wait too i guess just 'cause i live
in FL.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 01:01
Still waiting on my shit, he's promised me that he's send out other packages and shit and nothing ever came. I think he's lying to be honest, really disappointed as I love dertbag and respect Phil a lot for the shit he's accomplished. Beyond a joke now though, not that much short of a year since my first order that still hasn't arrived.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 01:13
Still waiting on my shit, he's promised me that he's send out other packages and shit and nothing ever came. I think he's lying to be honest, really disappointed as I love dertbag and respect Phil a lot for the shit he's accomplished. Beyond a joke now though, not that much short of a year since my first order that still hasn't arrived.

dude almost a year?? something is definitely wrong there.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 12:24
Yeah I know, it's mad fucked up.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 15:57
I've never heard a single positive thing, and I've checked back like 4 times. Why is this brand so hyped? Why do you people still LIKE him? A YEAR? I've never heard of anyone being content after not receiving something they paid for after a YEAR, no the matter reason.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Aug 19, 2012 @ 16:57
Yeah my shirt hasn't come either, is Phil in contact with anyone? I tried to get tracking and he never sent anything
Aug 19, 2012 @ 20:40
the guy is a fucking liar. he explicitly said after tonnes of emails I sent him that he sent my package but I've never received anything. it's been 4 months
luckily I got my money back through paypal.
like the stuff but will never try to deal with this shady douchebag again. tried to straight up bounce with my money
and to all those who try to justify it because he's a one man operation - he could get some help or use a more reliable shipping service - or more importantly - just send out packages that should be sent out.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:56
then again Phil is a one man brand. Its harder for him to fill out orders and ship out so quick. Same with Julian the owner of Stray Rats. Its not easy doing shit alone. You have to start from somewhere and build and progress through out time. Trust me Phil's shipping has gotten much better than previous years that i've been buying from dertbag. its always worth the wait tho!

if your gonna be running a business and you can't ship out orders, you shouldn't be running it in the first place
no disrespect and not trying to hate on the brand, but it just seems a bit ridiculous from all these people commenting that they've been waiting for several months and still havent gotten anything.

http://www.distantlight.co

Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:59
i see the shipping from phil is ridiculous 6months still no delivery, from more than 1 person, im never shopping from dertbag.

Aug 20, 2012 @ 17:38
i see the shipping from phil is ridiculous 6months still no delivery, from more than 1 person, im never shopping from dertbag.

This kid hustled a lot people off hype, smh I don't give a fuck what's his age. If you're running a business, you should know everything about "customer service."

Don't badmind me.

Aug 20, 2012 @ 18:21
it boggles my mind how I read such bad things about dertbag but from the same people who are telling them, they are standing by their side and justifying how it has been months and their order hasn't arrived or he never shipped them in the first place.. smh. talk about brand loyalty.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 11:08
I got a watermelon connect hoodie for sale. Size small, but fits a little big.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 00:28
I'm not sure what too make of dertbag. I'm gonna wait for F/W to make my judgement, as in my opinion so far it appears dertbag has been fuelled by Odd Future hype. I think if Phil sorts out all the shipping problems and what not he'll have himself a real good brand.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 19:21
DPI > Dertbag

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:16
To the people that disliked my comment, Kobi has been putting work into his line, and actually takes the time to respond/talk to his customers/supporters. I personally think his gear is better and I would actually trust buying something from Kobi knowing I'll get a product in return. Not only that, but Kobi seems to be putting in a lot more effort into this then Phil does.
I dont know either of them like that, nor am I hating on any of their lines...but c'mon...look at the last 2 pages of comments...that's enough right there.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0