Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 24, 2006 @ 09:20 AM
1978S

Is it me or do street-wear brands not make long sleeve tee shirts? I would think at least a few brands would put a few out especially for the fall season. Long sleeve tee shirts (or whatever the correct name is) are perfect for these semi-cool days of Sept. and Oct. I know there are a few here and there, but it's like people either make tee shirts or hoodies. Looking at the crew-neck sweatshirts in some of these fall lines makes me wonder why not? Anyone?
September 24, 2006 @ 10:07 AM
iDANYO

Artful dodger makes some...
September 24, 2006 @ 10:28 AM
drifter

I dunno personally I hate long sleeves. Maybe a lot of others feel the same. Also what can look really nice as a tee can look weird as a long sleeve.

But in my mind I can just wear a tee and then wear a hoody and if its not to hot or cold like you said in september then i just wear my tee even if its a bit chilly. or get like a track jacket.
September 24, 2006 @ 10:41 AM
bigsink

Alot of people here wear tight tee's. Tight long sleeve tee's looks flaming. Especially if you have a 13yr old females body like most of us do.>sad
September 24, 2006 @ 10:59 AM
silverfish

Is it me or do street-wear brands not make long sleeve tee shirts? I would think at least a few brands would put a few out especially for the fall season.

I've been checking out a few new (to
me) brands and have come across some
that offer L/S shirts - Affliction, Monarchy,
Salvage, Grail, Drifter to name a few.

Not sure if those fit your category of
"street" but some of the designs are
definitely worth it. They also offer
S/S Ts and polos with the same
wicked graphics.

Swing by EuropeModa and check 'em out.
Or google search 'em for other on-line sources.
September 24, 2006 @ 11:07 AM
1978S

^^^^Thanks a lot for the info. But yeah, those brands aren't what I'm talking about. I'm talking more C&C, 10 Deep, Hundreds etc. etc.

And yeah, I see a lot of HBers wear s/medium shirts. But I don't, so long sleeve tees don't look bad on me. Thanks all.
September 24, 2006 @ 01:49 PM
c.lopez

they dont make long sleeved tees cuz they want u to buy their hoodies to keep your ass warm while ur wearing their tees underneath

Please login first to reply.