Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 31, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
aldrxn

Why are their crewnecks and hoodies priced so high? I never understood this brand. Cool designs and all but why that price range?
July 31, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
JohnvHarrison

Why are their crewnecks and hoodies priced so high? I never understood this brand. Cool designs and all but why that price range?

idk, prolly the OF affiliation, so people are gonna cop anyway. i believe it was like that since they started though, last year when the Pyramid crew first came out it was like 50 or 60 i think, and shirts were like 28. they put in work though so i guess they deserve it.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 31, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
aldrxn

Yeah, I was thinking that also. These OF fans would pay anything to look just like their heroes. It's just unbelievable that their shit is priced that high. Higher than Supreme retail prices. Crazy. Gotta respect the hustle though.
July 31, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
2demoneyez

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the sweatshirts look like they're cut and sew, and I know they're made out of high-quality Canadian cotton. It's pricy, for sure, but I respect the hustle.

Based on the tees I have from them as well, the screenprinting is fucking on point. I've washed them more than a few times, and there's no fading or cracking yet.
July 31, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
WhatsGoodZiM

idk, prolly the OF affiliation, so people are gonna cop anyway. i believe it was like that since they started though, last year when the Pyramid crew first came out it was like 50 or 60 i think, and shirts were like 28. they put in work though so i guess they deserve it.

The quality and fit on the new crewnecks are A LOT better than their older ones. I have the secret society crew in burgundy, and the quality on that is nowhere near the newer ones. Paulo told me the new ones were made with canadian cotton (same one supreme uses or w/e), so that's why they were gonna price it a lot higher than earlier releases.
August 1, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Download

The quality and fit on the new crewnecks are A LOT better than their older ones.

Exactly. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with Odd Future.. smh
August 1, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
JohnvHarrison

The quality and fit on the new crewnecks are A LOT better than their older ones.

Okay the crews are better quality, cool. but you can't say the OF thing isn't a factor bruh. 120 dollars for a hoodie from a brand which is technically considered un-established? thats what Supreme charges for a hoodie and they've been around since 94. not saying the clothes aren't dope, just saying that they can charge whatever they want cause OF fans will buy the shit out of it.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 1, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
yungkobi

Okay the crews are better quality, cool. but you can't say the OF thing isn't a factor bruh. 120 dollars for a hoodie from a brand which is technically considered un-established? thats what Supreme charges for a hoodie and they've been around since 94. not saying the clothes aren't dope, just saying that they can charge whatever they want cause OF fans will buy the shit out of it.

u sound like you broke. 120 is not a lot at all for quality clothes man, its 2012

Death Precision, Inc

August 1, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
JohnvHarrison

u sound like you broke. 120 is not a lot at all for quality clothes man, its 2012

naw bruh, its like im hating or something, you didn't see like 5 posts ago when i said they put in work so they deserve it? i was answering another dudes question who said they're shit is priced to high and giving a possible reasons behind it.

August 1, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
AmericanLegend

OF is a factor quit being so defensive just accept it and move on no one even cares anyway

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
aldrxn

Neither JohnvHarrison or I are hating on the brand. I was just wondering why the prices were so high and I got some answers. Everyone just keep it moving.
August 1, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
JohnvHarrison

all you gotta do is look at this type of shit http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREEDMINDS-CREWNECK-sweatshirt-FREED-MINDS-ODD-FUTURE-SF-tyler-creator-supreme-/150865048770?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item232041f4c2#ht_974wt_1396

if OF wasn't some sort of factor, even in a small way, shit like this wouldn't happen (notice half the title is about odd future, and the listing even includes a pic of Left Brain)

August 1, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
yungkobi

@johnvharrison ok @nonchalant ok @inspectah ok

Death Precision, Inc

August 1, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
biscuit1995

Wish I never slept on those Secret Society crews.
an Tye dyes as well, blown!
August 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
WhatsGoodZiM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREEDMINDS-CREWNECK-sweatshirt-FREED-MINDS-ODD-FUTURE-SF-tyler-creator-supreme-/150865048770?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item232041f4c2#ht_974wt_1396

LOL
damn
that's fucking crazy tho. Love the brand, but that's comical.
August 4, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
RAREakuma

^ Bought a burgundy from that guy, got the price lowered to 135. I don't think he actually expects anyone to buy those...

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 5, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

kobi i know you might want to hear it but most of your success lies from your ties to OF. You have to accept that and turn it into a greater brand or else it will decline as OF declines. This is the time where you need to really make your brand distinct and something special. Keep up the work.

:)

August 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
yungkobi

@jacoblacidar understand what youre saying to the fullest...its true, but what does that have to do with quality clothes? hype or not

Death Precision, Inc

August 6, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
ganzbino

Coming soon, Summer 2012

Funny how I'm hyped on these over anything I've seen from any other brand for their new collections.. and it's just a pin -.-
August 29, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Download

This cool

August 29, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

the entire Season 7 is looking tight as fuck. What happened to the 40oz pins though?

August 29, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
francisorgasm

Just copped the olive Secret Society crewneck for retail. cool

Only thing i'm looking to pick up this season so far is the Chances Make Champions tee.
August 29, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
armyofkings

@cpaulo90 FREED MINDS.. I FUCK WITH THIS SHIT BRUH.. CLEAN AS FUCK

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

August 31, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
PauloWallo

FreedMinds Season 7 lookbook

September 1, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
StephonPurham

look book is dope cool
September 1, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

@cpaulo90 are the freedminds lighters actually gonna be in this season or were they just for the lookbook?

September 1, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
PauloWallo

look book is dope cool

Thanks
September 1, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
PauloWallo

@johnvharrison No those lighters sold out long time ago but we have new ones coming out soon tho
September 3, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

anyone interested in a burgundy secret society crewneck in L? thinking about selling mine, hit me up with any offers. Can provide pics for anyone interested.
September 3, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
nochurch

zamn did yall actually feed those pigeons doe?

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

Please login first to reply.