Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 13, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Urkel

btw, have never worn a beanie, but am contemplating getting the bobble beanie. dont have a head full of hair. short, actually. and, was wondering your thoughts if i should get it. how do they fit? how do you guys wear them? etc.
August 13, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Richboy 100 million

you guys need to get off fairfax herb ass brand stealing everyones designs

co-sign

1) Pink Dolphin originated back in 06-07 and was a brand brought up by Bay Area native, Young L. You gotta be from Norcal to appreciate it...
2) I can understand why you consider it a herb brand and why you think they steal designs. YES the brand is blowing up and the color scheme of the pink and teal got boring as fuck. Also with whole "animal print" collection they have, thats BS, they are late on it.

Stfu fagget I'm.from Berkeley an this shit isn't appreciated here its gay

I used to be a fan of PD back in 08 and 09 when it was a MISSION to even find a shirt. Only 2 stores in the bay had them. But I sold all my PD because of all the kids that wear it now. All I have left is the limited edition ghost tank top which I have worn once. PD better step they game up tho because it wont last much longer especially now that they are on Fairfax...

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

August 13, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
RAREakuma

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love Pink Dolphin and their shit is true quality, million times better quality than BBC and their lame ass quality shit ( Yes I own some ) plus pink dolphin has points that you can turn in which are the tags for store credit which is sick. You're all just brainwashed by Vintage Supreme and Black Scale.
The funny part is that you need 15 PD points to exchange for $50 store credit, and usually each shirt gives you only one point. Meanwhile $50 is only enough to buy one PD shirt. You know how some stores have buy three get one free deals? PD points are essentially a buy 15, get one free deal. Kind of hilarious.

I see them as being worth $3.50ish each. Plus no wtf, locally I get Pink Dolphin shirts for $28 and only for $34, shipping is only $6 too compared to Supreme's $10 or BBCs $15. Uhm I've seen stores do that yeah, but never with Supreme, Diamond, The Hundreds, Black Scale, BBC, list goes on... you can buy 100 of their shirts and you don't get shit. So I don't see your point.

I think his point is Pink Dolphin sucks, and you are an idiot for buying into their unoriginal theme.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 14, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
BeastJr

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love Pink Dolphin and their shit is true quality, million times better quality than BBC and their lame ass quality shit ( Yes I own some ) plus pink dolphin has points that you can turn in which are the tags for store credit which is sick. You're all just brainwashed by Vintage Supreme and Black Scale.
The funny part is that you need 15 PD points to exchange for $50 store credit, and usually each shirt gives you only one point. Meanwhile $50 is only enough to buy one PD shirt. You know how some stores have buy three get one free deals? PD points are essentially a buy 15, get one free deal. Kind of hilarious.

I see them as being worth $3.50ish each. Plus no wtf, locally I get Pink Dolphin shirts for $28 and only for $34, shipping is only $6 too compared to Supreme's $10 or BBCs $15. Uhm I've seen stores do that yeah, but never with Supreme, Diamond, The Hundreds, Black Scale, BBC, list goes on... you can buy 100 of their shirts and you don't get shit. So I don't see your point.

I think his point is Pink Dolphin sucks, and you are an idiot for buying into their unoriginal theme.

I like their shit, and it's quality comfy shit that doesn't fade. Sorry you don't catch me in black scale and supreme every single day
August 14, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
BurntThreads

You can view them as being worth $3.50 each but the fact is that they aren't worth dog shit unless you have 15 of them. I could imagine very few people taking advantage of this "deal" and buying 15 PD items, basically spending $500 to fill their closet up with Pink Dolphin clothing. That's a few too many dolphins, sailboats, and plus signs for most people's wardrobe, but hey, if that's what you're into, go for it.

MY CLOTHING BLOG: http://burntthreads.tumblr.com

August 14, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
eightoneight

Pink Dolphin is definitely blowing up, but I don't agree with the guy who said that their quality is better than Supreme. Pink Dolphins products are all made in China, and while Supreme does make some of their products over seas, the quality of their products far outshines Pink Dolphins..
August 14, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
shwaggie1

I wear supreme and pink dolphin & I say that they are both good quality brands that are blowing up but I PERSONALLY like pink dolphin better. Cant wait til the fall line drops.
August 14, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
PAPOUCHE

Pink Dolphin is definitely blowing up, but I don't agree with the guy who said that their quality is better than Supreme. Pink Dolphins products are all made in China, and while Supreme does make some of their products over seas, the quality of their products far outshines Pink Dolphins..

I think all of PD's hoodies, tees and crewnecks are made by American Apparel.

I think they just buy a bunch of American Apparel products in bulk and print their logos an designs on them.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 15, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
wavyguy

confused
August 15, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
shwaggie1

thoughts on fall line?

fall line looks pretty sick! definitely coppin crewnecks and hats
August 15, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
mrh

looks like Neff and makes me wonder what there is to like about this brand and their nonstop screenprinted logos
August 15, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
dmndlifer

Kinda getting bored with the same prints diff colors all the time....
August 15, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
1nce*

They use American Apparel and use a printer in Cali

August 16, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

buy my shit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 17, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
dunkinsb

i was expecting different color variations for their fall 12' release, kinda disappointed. i feel like i can do a better job designing the styles for their shirts. i might have to buy their old portrait 1 crewneck for 120 from someone.. and call myself out of the pd game. most of their old shit looks better anyways.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
antwaan

i met some dude working at panera bread and he saw my friends oink dolphin hat and instantly started going off about e pills. he was so hyped............
August 19, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
PAPOUCHE

Would it technically be considered fake if I bought an american apparel shirt/hoodie or whatever and printed one of Pink Dolphin's designs on it.....Cause that's pretty much what they do anyways lol.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 25, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
sourkush

This stuff is garbage in my opinion. All marketing no substance.
September 1, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
FairfaxNative

Im on fairfax all the time at DSC and supreme. I drag myself into PD evey once in a while cuz its so hyped but cant find a single piece of gear that i would wear and i even like the teal/diamond blue colorways. Shits to cookie cutter, same shit diff color.
September 17, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
PAPOUCHE

There is no way these can be legit for just $37...
Link

September 17, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

buy my pink dolphin

September 17, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
lovedmndlife

from china suprised

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 17, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

place holder

September 17, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
PrettyBozo

Could someone chime me in on as to y this brand is so popular? pink... and dolphins...
September 17, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
IRNotHypebeast

they fucked up on the name. should be called rainbow dolphin, Fairfax is dead because of these niggas
September 17, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
spriteremix

brand is dead

fall was terrible
September 17, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
FairfaxNative

Brand is only good for resellers, their shit is wack and all hype
September 17, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
PAPOUCHE

I remember when this brands products used to sell out instantly, now it's like barely anyone is buying their stuff...

September 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
spriteremix

i have a few hats from them..some of the hats are dope (not this season)

as well as one shirt and a tank....i washed the tank the way its supposed to be washed to remove a small stain and it literally shrunk up 2 whole inches... went from a loose fitting tank to a slim-fit bodybuilder type tank confused
September 19, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
scoopatrick

http://beyondthehype.bigcartel.com/

promo code GOOD2GO 20% off when you spend 50$+

or PM...I got a hook up for pink d (authentic) and im trying to get rid of them. Prices are Nego and I will take pics upon request.

Please login first to reply.