Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 30, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
JETS89

No..........you didn't, you broke buster

amen to that, never seen a guy lie so much for cred online.

This is the same character that said he is like 5'5" / a buck fifty and wears larges but not XL because he don't wanna be drowning in his gear.
July 30, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
chrisaveli

no respect for this brand at all. lack of originality and they copping everyone elses designs and ideas
July 31, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
dunkinsb

lol celebs who have been seen rocking this brand are rocking Young L's shit, yall are hating right now but this brand is gonna be big in a few years just like how asap blew up black scale.

that is true.. this brand started off by famous people wearing it. but it will be out-hyped as well

If you know your own industry then you would know that Black Scale was killing it way before ASAP came along. They sold out every season and had 3 brick and motor stores. This was all prior to ASAP ROCKY. No disrespect to asap because I am a fan. But Black Scale was holding their own for years before you saw asap rocky wearing it in his videos. I didn't know who ASAP was until Black Scale posted their mixtape.

Next your gonna tell me Currency made Diamond pop.

@muertos im just saying thats how the industry is. if famous people rock it eventually everyones gonna jock it, and ive been on that scale before asap, don't get me wrong i am a fan tho he does put out some slaps. but im just saying in comparison to people critiquing pink dolphin, im from the bay so i know my street fashion. but im on my classy euro shit now.

Black scale aint the same as it was back then. pshh currensy didnt do shit to diamond.

no respect for this brand at all. lack of originality and they copping everyone elses designs and ideas

ive seen so many different shirts throughout the years from different brands that just look similar, pink dolphin aint the only one but i know what you mean. fashion is fashion tho. and its really easy to start your own screen printing brand with the use of adobe illustrator
July 31, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i remember this brand back in 08 didn't want it then don't want it now.

:)

July 31, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Richboy 100 million

This brand is for homosexuals

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 31, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
northbayx415

pink dolphin has hit and misses, a lot of misses tho. some shit is coo. i stopped fucking with it tho.

dunksb how much they paying you to defend em lol!

TPTB Coming Soon!

July 31, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
dunkinsb

yea you right hahaha. just felt like saying something tho.
August 1, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
northbayx415

^^ we all have our opinions bro, but you aint gon change anybodies that bashing it, and their just trolling. Keep it movin, support what you like.

To each their own.

TPTB Coming Soon!

August 1, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
ganzbino

I really have noticed them using a lot of designs other companies are using.. and not like copying old shit. like recent designs..
August 2, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
murklur

Congrats on the shop. Been fuckin with pink dolphin since 08. A lot of lames wear it now though
August 2, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
1nce*

Yee lot of the PD homies are from the bay

August 2, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
BurntThreads

I really have noticed them using a lot of designs other companies are using.. and not like copying old shit. like recent designs..
If PD is stealing designs, they could at least do us all a favor and steal designs that aren't ass ugly.

MY CLOTHING BLOG: http://burntthreads.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
murklur

You'll get a pass in the Bay (and probably LA) for wearing it, but I can see everyone hating it elsewhere
August 3, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
geebus

i swear my og comment was removed!! but can someone explain to me why they actually like this brand? like what exactly draws you to it and makes you cop? not trying to diss, just curious

السلام عليكم

August 3, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
FU2

2 years from now you all are gonna be like I cant believe I wore a brand called pink dolphin. Looks like clothes you buy on a cruise in the caribbean.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
mercy

hey since diamond is hot lets have dolphins jumping out of diamonds. OMG its working!
August 3, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
1nce*

You'll get a pass in the Bay (and probably LA) for wearing it, but I can see everyone hating it elsewhere

No I meant a lot of the guys who are part of the Pink Dolphin crew are from the San Jose area, it's where the brand started

August 3, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
1nce*

i swear my og comment was removed!! but can someone explain to me why they actually like this brand? like what exactly draws you to it and makes you cop? not trying to diss, just curious

cause cool guys wear it LOL

August 3, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
BurntThreads

Now Bieber is joining the ranks of Soulja Boy and Kreayshawn in the shitlist of celebrities who wear Pink Dolphin.

August 3, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
GVCCI TEKS

you guys need to get off fairfax herb ass brand stealing everyones designs

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

August 7, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
D E A T H

co-sign

If you are given life you owe a death.

August 7, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
theconqueror

this is for little ass boys.
August 8, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
alexp127

suspended

cause cool guys wear it LOL

that picture just made me hate neff even more
August 9, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
individualist

Your hate is fueling their fire. Hate yourself for giving them hits!

www.villanyproduct.com

August 11, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Urkel

So, Fall 12 looks really good. The beanie though.
August 12, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Gwyn

Fall 12 I'd only go for a crewneck at the most.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

August 12, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
BeastJr

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love Pink Dolphin and their shit is true quality, million times better quality than BBC and their lame ass quality shit ( Yes I own some ) plus pink dolphin has points that you can turn in which are the tags for store credit which is sick. You're all just brainwashed by Vintage Supreme and Black Scale.
August 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
BurntThreads

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love Pink Dolphin and their shit is true quality, million times better quality than BBC and their lame ass quality shit ( Yes I own some ) plus pink dolphin has points that you can turn in which are the tags for store credit which is sick. You're all just brainwashed by Vintage Supreme and Black Scale.
The funny part is that you need 15 PD points to exchange for $50 store credit, and usually each shirt gives you only one point. Meanwhile $50 is only enough to buy one PD shirt. You know how some stores have buy three get one free deals? PD points are essentially a buy 15, get one free deal. Kind of hilarious.

August 12, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
BeastJr

The funny part is that you need 15 PD points to exchange for $50 store credit, and usually each shirt gives you only one point. Meanwhile $50 is only enough to buy one PD shirt. You know how some stores have buy three get one free deals? PD points are essentially a buy 15, get one free deal. Kind of hilarious.

I see them as being worth $3.50ish each. Plus no wtf, locally I get Pink Dolphin shirts for $28 and only for $34, shipping is only $6 too compared to Supreme's $10 or BBCs $15. Uhm I've seen stores do that yeah, but never with Supreme, Diamond, The Hundreds, Black Scale, BBC, list goes on... you can buy 100 of their shirts and you don't get shit. So I don't see your point.
August 12, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
mobbyluii

co-sign

1) Pink Dolphin originated back in 06-07 and was a brand brought up by Bay Area native, Young L. You gotta be from Norcal to appreciate it...
2) I can understand why you consider it a herb brand and why you think they steal designs. YES the brand is blowing up and the color scheme of the pink and teal got boring as fuck. Also with whole "animal print" collection they have, thats BS, they are late on it.

I used to be a fan of PD back in 08 and 09 when it was a MISSION to even find a shirt. Only 2 stores in the bay had them. But I sold all my PD because of all the kids that wear it now. All I have left is the limited edition ghost tank top which I have worn once. PD better step they game up tho because it wont last much longer especially now that they are on Fairfax...

IG: @mobbyluii

Please login first to reply.