FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 8, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
overtheradar

What happened? Haven't seen a drop from the line in a minute...

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 9, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
theh00d

Shadow Selvedge thats about it.
Need some new clothes drop.

Still looking for field jacket in Small!

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

March 10, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
Ricta

My friend recognized thanos' rings in the infinity gauntlet shirt ... my all-time favorite 3s shirt.

This is the only brand that I still rave about today.

thriveordecline.com

March 10, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
overtheradar

My friend recognized thanos' rings in the infinity gauntlet shirt ... my all-time favorite 3s shirt.

Ricta, where have you been hiding at? And tell me about... I just realized how many of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe are 3S... Cousin's Tee, Monsoon Jacket, Seersucker Button-ups...

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 10, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
Ricta

Been lurking a little here and there haha ... I know what you mean, I might have to actually pass down some of the pieces to my children ... if I don't wear them to shreds.

thriveordecline.com

March 10, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
overtheradar

Been lurking a little here and there haha ... I know what you mean, I might have to actually pass down some of the pieces to my children ... if I don't wear them to shreds.

Or you can always sell me some of your old gear fam, especially any seer sucker button-ups you may have!! Also hit me up some time dude we just had a mini hb meetup haha.

March 10, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
Ricta

haha no invite!? I'll assume mine was lost in the mail ...

thriveordecline.com

March 10, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
theh00d

Ricta, where have you been hiding at? And tell me about... I just realized how many of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe are 3S... Cousin's Tee, Monsoon Jacket, Seersucker Button-ups...

Same...still trying to add a few more pieces to my small collection.
you guys check out the 3sixteen x pendleton wool overshirts yet over at woodlands?
the plum is my fav

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

March 10, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
overtheradar

Same...still trying to add a few more pieces to my small collection.
you guys check out the 3sixteen x pendleton wool overshirts yet over at woodlands?
the plum is my fav

theh00d, I've seen some pics floating on tumblr, the quality looks super nice. just too bad I haven't been able to check it out in person.

Ricta, I loss your number I'm about to send you a p.m. dude.

Please login first to reply.