Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 1, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
jacobsever

nvm

June 1, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Luvian

looks like nermal buttondown didnt sell out as fast as expected.
You kidding? It was sold out in under a minute. I've never missed anything on a Supreme drop, but this is a the second time I missed the nermal.

I ended up with the Tropical, Olmec, and We Bad.

Didn't end up liking the Paisley as much as I thought I would after seeing a bigger picture of it. Might regret once I see a fit pic.

Oh damn i didnt realise you had to add it to cart to see if it sold out, feeling so lucky now. I thought that tropical looked tight though, the > the paisley imo
June 1, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
nathanb

You kidding? It was sold out in under a minute. I've never missed anything on a Supreme drop, but this is a the second time I missed the nermal.

Didn't end up liking the Paisley as much as I thought I would after seeing a bigger picture of it. Might regret once I see a fit pic.
Oh wow didn't realize you had to add it to the cart to see it's out of stock. Had it in my cart for a while trying to find my credit card but got a medium.
June 1, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
itsmesnitches

you slow doe.
June 1, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
The Ders

Easy in easy out, hope you guys got want you wanted. I got the paisley, nermal, Olmec and floral. My favorite is the floral, I was considering getting the tropical but decided not to. Sucks that they didn't post measurements, I just took a shot in the dark and went tts.
June 1, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
itsmesnitches

im pretty sure we all took a shot in the dark
June 1, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
jilin

omg the paisley is too nice. hopefully it doesn't sell out before get paid.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

June 1, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
The Ders

im pretty sure we all took a shot in the dark

I suppose so. Anyone know why they didn't do the nermal 5 panel?
June 1, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
jacobsever

They answered on twitter a long time ago that 5 panels are "played out".

June 1, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
The Ders

They answered on twitter a long time ago that 5 panels are "played out".

Oh, well whatever lol, hope they throw in some goodies for me
June 1, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
analbeadz

5 panels were the best thing they made
June 1, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
jacobsever

Seem bitter to anyone else?

June 1, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
The Ders

Sort of. I see what they mean though, use the same factory and obviously because Supreme is bigger they spend more money producing which means more money for the factory.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
nathanb

Anyone get their tracking number yet?
June 4, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
jacobsever

They don't send emails with them.
Just go to your paypal history, and the tracking number will be listed next to the transaction.

June 4, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
nathanb

They don't send emails with them.
Just go to your paypal history, and the tracking number will be listed next to the transaction.

Got it, thanks.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
yung DZA

Just made an account for this, not sure of its the right thread but I have an Olmec that just came in today size L for sale and looking to trade my L Paisley for a medium one. all new of of course.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
jacobsever

Do they run big or something? The sleeves looked huge.

June 5, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
yung DZA

yeah they run pretty big, I was pretty bummed at how big it was (so bummed that i ordered another olmec) really hoping for someone to trade a M paisley. haha, pretty psyched on the print forsure.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
nathanb

Where does rip n dip ship from?
June 5, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
kr00kd

Just made an account for this, not sure of its the right thread but I have an Olmec that just came in today size L for sale and looking to trade my L Paisley for a medium one. all new of of course.

yo take measurements, i have a medium im prolly going to need to trade for a large

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 5, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
jacobsever

Ryan recently moved to Hollywood.

And is the paisley as brown as it looked in the picture? I was hoping it would be more red like the camp.

June 5, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
yung DZA

yo take measurements, i have a medium im prolly going to need to trade for a large

alrighty, I will try to do that asap. you just want to trade regardless? lol
June 5, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
yung DZA

Ryan recently moved to Hollywood.

And is the paisley as brown as it looked in the picture? I was hoping it would be more red like the camp.

the paisley's brown is pretty true to the picture, it's waaaay softer than the Olmec, definitely trying to wear that already haha/
June 5, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
jacobsever

Got mine in. They do fit pretty big. My Hawaiian is much thinner/lighter than the Olmec. Hopefully these things shrink in the wash, but even with that, the width is really good.

Got a shit ton of stickers this time. And a few posters too. Pretty cool.

June 5, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
projunt

Sort of. I see what they mean though, use the same factory and obviously because Supreme is bigger they spend more money producing which means more money for the factory.

i think they are joking.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
The Ders

i think they are joking.

They recently stated July. Anyways, got my stuff in, they threw in a free tee and bunch of stickers, definitely gonna keep supporting.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
kr00kd

cant agree to that, because if they do fit big then the medium i got will be perfect

what i usually worry about is mediums length being too short, but its sounding like its long which is absolutely perfect for me.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
yung DZA

cant agree to that, because if they do fit big then the medium i got will be perfect

what i usually worry about is mediums length being too short, but its sounding like its long which is absolutely perfect for me.

alright man forsure, if it just so happens to be short for you then hit me up, lol
June 5, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
yung DZA

omg the paisley is too nice. hopefully it doesn't sell out before get paid.

i have one in large if you're interested

Please login first to reply.