March 16, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
teows

Mad I won't be able to participate in this drop. Might cop a snapback if they en up sitting for a while
March 16, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Iarumas

Real stuck on what to get, it's one of them bedford camps or the burgundy though.
March 16, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Pierce

grabbed a ferngully shirt , vivian cap , and finally grabbed that monir 
the fucking tax and shipping is way too expensive though , added another $25 on my order and I live like 6 hours from the warehouse...oh well, when I get some more cash I might go back buy most of their button ups.

oh and to whoever was asking, their button ups fit me AMAZING, I am 5'9 160 muscular build and a M fits better than any shirt ive ever worn , not super slim but its definitely slim fit.

still...kind of bummed on the drop , no hoodie, no bucket hats , most of the camps were stale....

IG: _pierce

March 16, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
yaboychristian

No new bucket hats on this drop. A bunch of plain camp caps and all the ones that were on the look book. Two tanktops. Some snapbacks. The windbreakers. And all those button downs from the look book and a few plain ones.
March 16, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
mynameiszero

^^ I might take your word for it....can anyone else chime in?

I'm 5'10" at 155....really want a button down but wana make sure it'll fit good....heard some people complainin that they're hella long...help a homie out!
March 16, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
street lights

anyone own a bucket from these dudes? I'm a 7 1/2 in fitteds and figured the nermal bucket wouldn't fit me, but i gotta stay positive.
                        -General Rodriguez

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 16, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
yaboychristian

anyone own a bucket from these dudes? I'm a 7 1/2 in fitteds and figured the nermal bucket wouldn't fit me, but i gotta stay positive.
                        -General Rodriguez
it will fit. I have the monkey bucket and it fits fine and im a 7 5/8 in fitteds
March 16, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
InformalApparel

what do you think the green peacock button down is made of? it almost looks shiny in the photo on the model. im debating between that and the polka dot chambray, want a simple pattern for when it warms up.

i really like the look of the vivian and mayan camps too, ill prob get those. i also like that they moved to a few different colored cords instead of suedes, the cords look nicely simple and clean, especially that tan. The fresh prince and roosevelt seem interesting, but both are too much for me to wear, someone should post a pic when they get theres if they order one.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

March 17, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
street lights

awesome, good looks.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 18, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
hardingo

Anyone managed to try a windbreaker yet? My local shop is getting their delivery this week and I'm not sure if I should have gone for a large not medium. 
March 20, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
rpcguy2

Anyone else feel the Button ups are really big for their size. I ordered a small flamingo last season and this shit is enormous and I look like a goon wearing it.
March 20, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
hardingo

Anyone else feel the Button ups are really big for their size. I ordered a small flamingo last season and this shit is enormous and I look like a goon wearing it.
My Duck button up from last season is pretty slim fitting? But the short sleeves maybe a different fit..
March 20, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
InformalApparel

you are too small for a small? how big are you, 5'1"? I am 5'11" and the Medium is too small for me in long sleeve, almost right in short sleeve but still a little small. Medium should be for around 5'8"-5'10" I think, Small for 5'4"-5'7", Large for 5'11"-6'2" and X-large for bigger. Just my opinion though.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

March 25, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Hitmonchan

anyone know how the tees fit? 
March 26, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
DEA7H13

I'd cop some buckets and camps but that shipping tho..
March 26, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
Iarumas

^ What you mean the $10 flatrate shipping? Stop being cheap and be grateful you ain't paying $25 dollar shipping
March 26, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
InformalApparel

^^^ or have to pay taxes..... In store you would get charged 7-10% per item. Buy 3 things shipped and you would save money compared to paying tax. Plus they send a free $5 sticker pack with 10-12 stickers so that gives extra value too.

March 27, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
DEA7H13

Well I'm from Cali so i get charged tax & shipping buying through their site. Diggin the stuff though so I'll probably end up paying for shipping anyway saul good.

Anyone know if their buckets would fit me? I'm a 7 1/4 and noticed they only sell in one size..
March 27, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
InformalApparel

Oh I was not aware of that, my mistake. I do not think there buckets would fit, I have both the blue cheetah and nermal buckets and I'm a 7 3/8 and they are both a little too big, perfect for 7 1/2-7 5/8

March 27, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
jacobsever

I have a couple small short sleeves and they are really big. I got the hawaiian and the almec one. They were from the first run of button downs he did though, don't know if he started using a different template after that.

March 27, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
hardingo

So pleased with the drop. I've copped the Flamingo Windbreaker, Nermal face tee and thinking about the Black Acid Wash Pullover. 

Rip N Dip are on point as always. 
March 28, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
hardingo

Really nice stuff. I might pick up the fern gully shirt. Hows the quality on the shirts?
Really nice quality too! Kind of thin, but feels great on. 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
benmoak

Just got my Nermal Tank in today, thinner than I expected but super comfy.
April 2, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
rpcguy2

My Duck button up from last season is pretty slim fitting? But the short sleeves maybe a different fit..
I have a couple small short sleeves and they are really big. I got the hawaiian and the almec one. They were from the first run of button downs he did though, don't know if he started using a different template after that.
you are too small for a small? how big are you, 5'1"? I am 5'11" and the Medium is too small for me in long sleeve, almost right in short sleeve but still a little small. Medium should be for around 5'8"-5'10" I think, Small for 5'4"-5'7", Large for 5'11"-6'2" and X-large for bigger. Just my opinion though.
I am about 5'8" but with a very slim body especially in the shoulder region. I got the flamingo and the duck shirts and they just seem larger than it should be. the shoulder region and the sleeves (on flamingo) are larger than it should be. the bottom of  shirt goes too low (way past my waist) to the point where I cant were it. I guess the shirts are just too big for me
April 3, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
InformalApparel

hey guys, i'm looking to buy my first ripndip item, so i'm not sure about the size! hopefully someone can help out! i'm about 5'10" and about 145 pounds...should i go for a medium or a large when it comes to tshirts? how do their tshirts fit? thanks..
Medium, I'm between 5'11" and 6', 165lbs and wear all mediums and the length is great but something about the shoulders and sleeves is a little thin/skinny for me, so they should be perfect for you, maybe a little long, but it isn't an all around long because it gets longer at the front and back, the sides stay higher up. A lot of people complain they are a little long, but either tuck it in like buttondowns should be worn a lot of the time or shorten them by hemming up the bottom a little.

April 3, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
InformalApparel

When does ripndip drop new stuff?
They just did like 2-3 weeks ago mate, go take a look.

April 9, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
Iarumas

This came up on instagram, real curious about this one..

April 9, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
hardingo

Yeah it loooks really good. What do you think it might be? I thought possibly a bag or jacket. Maybe even another camp cap??? 
April 9, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
Iarumas

Yeah, there's a lot of speculations around a bag of some sort.
I don't think the fabric will suit anything/be comfortable on anything besides a cap though, since it's that thickly woven, tapestry looking kind of fabric.
April 9, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
hardingo

Yeah true, although it's hard to tell but doesn't that seem like quite a large piece for the front panel? 
Not sure if that's going to come across how I mean aha 

Please login first to reply.