Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 17, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
InformalApparel

I got a new blue suede in the mail from Ryan as well, apologizing for the fit of my leopard. Glad he resolved the issues

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 17, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
M.

At this point, my Nermal is not wearable what so ever. It's a nice add to my little collection but other than that I simply can't wear it. It's too swallow and too small overall. I'm not even sure if I want another RipNDip camp if they all fit like this.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 17, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
InformalApparel

At this point, my Nermal is not wearable what so ever. It's a nice add to my little collection but other than that I simply can't wear it. It's too swallow and too small overall. I'm not even sure if I want another RipNDip camp if they all fit like this.

They don't, usually they use their same manufacturer that makes them all the same as Quiet Life, Supreme, Huf and those guys. this drop because of time constrictions and numbers constrictions (probably because A LOT of people were trying to get a lot done by that same manufacturer because apparently they are really good), they had to use some other manufacturers last minute. It usually takes 3 runs for a manufacturer to get down the shaping and style each company asks them to make for their camps, plus these guys probably weren't as good, so they didn't come out well overall. When I got my new hat from them because of a bad shaped one, Ryan mentioned in the emails that he was not going to do that again, and instead would wait until his normal manufacturer made them, even if it was late and took a while. I hope this is true and he stays to his word there. SHIT that was a long comment, just explained it out for them I guess. Hope this helped

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 17, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
M.

Hopefully they can get their camps like before, because they got some good camps but what's the point if it's just gonna collect dust from it not being wearable.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 18, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
xdylanx

salty

Fuck this brand

September 18, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
workaholic

i like how you didnt even include the sup camp they ripped on for the last one.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

September 19, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
ricardoqntro

is it me or was did the most recent weekendtage not have "ripndip" anywhere on it... sucks, that's how i first heard about them.

Instagram/Tumblr: ricardoqntro

September 19, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
mikeyei

Well the latest weekendtage has a little bit of an acception because grant and blake and ryan where the only ones from the main crew went to NYC (at least from what I saw). Johan, Bert and Andrew stayed back in LA in the latest weekendtage.
September 19, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
mikeyei

salty

Fuck this brand

Don't you think that Supreme is recycling their own shit as well? Like back in the S/S 12 release they had the real tree camp cap and now in the latest season they are releasing something similar to it, it was one of the first few hats to be released I just forget the name. But thats just what I think, your opinions could differ.
September 23, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
yaboychristian

Ryan also sent me a better fitting nermal camp after I emailed him about the nermal cap from the most recent drop being way too small and unwearable. he's pretty alright
September 23, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
hkeys

I know most of y'all really enjoy this brand, no hate here. I got camp a year ago, hated the fit and sold it to a buddy of mine. I only found out about them by the old weekendtage's and a buddy who had alot of pocket tees. Ryan's a very cool dude, just not the biggest fan of this brand. Customer support seems to be on point. That's a biggie with me.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 23, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
hkeys

Went back a couple pages and read what y'all had to say. Seems like it's a consistency problem among some other things. Unfortunately, Ryan in this case probably can't reply to every single email he get's every hour or day, I'm sure he tries though. Shit's gotta be hard since this brand has grown dramatically in the past couple drops.

September 23, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
InformalApparel

^^^^^ right there with you on that, consistency can be important though, you don't want to have to buy 2 or 3 each time to make sure you get a decent one. I'm hoping it becomes more consistent, because I really like the brand, their ideas, and Ryan (since he did reply to me and made it work)

September 24, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
hkeys

Of course, wouldn't you want your brand to be known for great quality products so you are 100% positive when you purchase something from them? Of course you can't please everyone who purchase's something from you but you can at least make the effort. Having great customer service and quality products tops any "hyped" brand out there, who don't reply to emails, forget about your orders, or straight up don't care bout their supporters and just want the money. Happens way too often.

September 24, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
M.

Ryan also sent me a better fitting nermal camp after I emailed him about the nermal cap from the most recent drop being way too small and unwearable. he's pretty alright
You think he'd replace mine after a month of just laying there?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 24, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
yaboychristian

maybe, just try emailing him
September 25, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
M.

maybe, just try emailing him
Hopefully my email stated something. Lol.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 26, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
M.

Sweet! Ryan said he's gonna send me another in for free. I'm so happy but the only down side to this is that it won't come with a RIPnDIP logo in the front. What ever though, beggars can't be choosers.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 26, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
InformalApparel

Sweet! Ryan said he's gonna send me another in for free. I'm so happy but the only down side to this is that it won't come with a RIPnDIP logo in the front. What ever though, beggars can't be choosers.

take it off your other one and sew it onto that one.... i read that someone else did that, sounded like a good idea if need be ever

September 26, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
M.

take it off your other one and sew it onto that one.... i read that someone else did that, sounded like a good idea if need be ever
I would need a machine since the logo is leather and would be kinda hard to sew by hand.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 26, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
InformalApparel

I would need a machine since the logo is leather and would be kinda hard to sew by hand.

Yer I was meaning a machine, kind of sketch to do the front patch hand sewn. Not hard to find someone with one though

September 27, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
M.

Yer I was meaning a machine, kind of sketch to do the front patch hand sewn. Not hard to find someone with one though
I know the place to go, thanks though.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 27, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
skateny

Wow, I never even noticed them ripping off designs. I still fuck with those weekendtages though.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
vizual

Just sent them an email asking to exchange my nermal for a better fitting one. Hopefully they allow me to swap seeing as it's been like a month since I ordered it.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
mittens

When does rip n dip restock or release new items? Never bought from them before...
September 27, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
Iarumas

restocks are rare, their next release is in november and according to them, it's huge
September 28, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
M.

The new Nermal fits way better than the small one.
+1 for customer service.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 28, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
The Ders

Someone buy my buttonups!!!!
September 28, 2012 @ 12:47 PM
Iarumas

September 28, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
vizual

The new Nermal fits way better than the small one.
+1 for customer service.

You mind posting a fit? Ryan is going to send me another one also.

Please login first to reply.