Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 7, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
M.

Anyone else's nermal hat fit small?
They all have a swallow fit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 8, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
ethereal

anyone got their order cancelled before? ordered a month ago and just got an e-mail stating that the nermals are sold out, disappointed as fuck.
September 8, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Jacobos

Anyone else's nermal hat fit small?

yep they small as fuck. same with all there hats.
September 8, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
robbieast

Yes, i got the ordered cancel email sad
So sad, i really wanted the wolf button up.
That thing was fire

PLEASE do a RESTOCK!
September 9, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
workaholic

salty

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

September 9, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
teows

damn^

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

September 9, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
michaeldornay

salty

grant is speaking the truth. ripndip has just gone downhill lately. on the website the team section was taken down and the team has been behind ripndip before it even started and the website now says that ripndip was created by Ryan O'connor in '09. It dosent even metion all the other people who helped start that brand. eversince the brand moved to LA everything got worse. ripndip truely isnt what it used to be.

ryan o'connor is a salty man
September 10, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
gvs_671

salty

grant is speaking the truth. ripndip has just gone downhill lately. on the website the team section was taken down and the team has been behind ripndip before it even started and the website now says that ripndip was created by Ryan O'connor in '09. It dosent even metion all the other people who helped start that brand. eversince the brand moved to LA everything got worse. ripndip truely isnt what it used to be.

ryan o'connor is a salty man

Totally agree, RipNDip is not the same as when it started, grant has a point but can't deny they still make decent product, Ryan's just more money hungry with the drastic raising of prices in the last few drops.
September 10, 2012 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

You guys are way too judgmental honestly. If a single comment changed your perspective youre clearly not a loyal fan. This is like Kony 2012 and that clip of the Asian getting jumped. Educate yourself first before blasting your negativity like a dumby jeez. Loyal fan from the beginning right here. Keep the faith Ryan. Stay true.
September 10, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
gvs_671

You guys are way too judgmental honestly. If a single comment changed your perspective youre clearly not a loyal fan. This is like Kony 2012 and that clip of the Asian getting jumped. Educate yourself first before blasting your negativity like a dumby jeez. Loyal fan from the beginning right here. Keep the faith Ryan. Stay true.

Grant Yansura and Johan are the reasons I supported RipNDip when it first started, if they feel this way about the brand then something must've went wrong. I just thought it was weird that the first run of button ups were 35 and camps were 30, quickly changed to almost nothing reasonably priced. I know they're just trying to grow but you gotta stay loyal to your friends that helped you from the beginning. Just saying, hopefully Ryan clears up whatever happened.
September 10, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
michaeldornay

this comment didnt make choose to not support them anymore. ive been getting the feeling that ripndip fell off or a while now. Dont just assume that people feel this way because of what grant said (eventhough it is pretty upsetting), because assuming that would be very foolish. dont get me wrong i think ryan is is awesome ive met him before and hes a really chill guy, but he just needs to get his stuff figured out and be more original.
September 10, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
robbieast

just restock wolf button up plz
September 10, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
jonnym

The brand isn't what it used to be, I agree. I personally thought it started to get a little bit lame after like the 30th nermal restock and the price jumps. Grant is pretty much the reason I started backing this too. I don't think ripndip has fallen off completely though.
September 10, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
michaeldornay

The brand isn't what it used to be, I agree. I personally thought it started to get a little bit lame after like the 30th nermal restock and the price jumps. Grant is pretty much the reason I started backing this too. I don't think ripndip has fallen off completely though.

grant and johan are so awesome
September 11, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
jacobpratt

I know you guys are saying how Ryan is a bad guy and everything, but I just got my nermal cap and hated the way it felt. I guess I got one from an old release or something recently. I emailed the company and got an email back from Ryan personally within an hour of sending the email. He seemed very concerned that I wasn't satisfied with the product so he sent out one of the caps made from supreme's manufacturer just without the logo on it. Quick and easy replacement of logo for me. I have nothing bad to say about this Ryan guy.
September 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
workaholic

I don't know where to stand on this, I remember when the first nermal and wolf drop happened I asked for a promo on twitter and Ryan hooked it up with free shipping . That was months ago though.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

September 11, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Jacobos

@jacobpratt Id have to say your hella lucky then, I emailed them about my nermal cap being to small and asked for an exchange or whatever is possible. All they said are all sales are final LOL.
September 11, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
jacobpratt

Well.. I did have a bit of an aggressive email sent to him..
September 11, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
jacobpratt

But don't go thinking that's a good idea.. I emailed right as the hat came in the mail.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
32andgrandma

Just received my Ripndip 5 panel in the mail today...the shape and fit is fucking horrible. I wear Supreme, Huf, Tql and other 5 panels fine but this just dosn't fit at all. The strap can be completely undone and it still dosnt fit. I'm guessing I got a one off dodgy one, if anyone else has had similar problems i'd love to know.
September 11, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
CaptMo

Just received my Ripndip 5 panel in the mail today...the shape and fit is fucking horrible. I wear Supreme, Huf, Tql and other 5 panels fine but this just dosn't fit at all. The strap can be completely undone and it still dosnt fit. I'm guessing I got a one off dodgy one, if anyone else has had similar problems i'd love to know.

Dang. That sucks bruh.

LA to the BAY

September 11, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
mikeyei

Can I have a general feel of what people think of RIPNDIP now? I am having a hard time deciding if I want to support them anymore. I like a ton of their products and have plenty of RIPNDIP that I wear almost every other day but now finding out about Ryan being a salty dude I am not sure if I can really support him anymore. I am at a crossroads at this point. I hope Ryan and Grant and everyone in RIPNDIP can figure things out soon because I miss the fun that came with supporting these guys. AND WEEKENDTAGES ARE THE SHIT!
September 11, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
magmar

Can I have a general feel of what people think of RIPNDIP now? I am having a hard time deciding if I want to support them anymore. I like a ton of their products and have plenty of RIPNDIP that I wear almost every other day but now finding out about Ryan being a salty dude I am not sure if I can really support him anymore. I am at a crossroads at this point. I hope Ryan and Grant and everyone in RIPNDIP can figure things out soon because I miss the fun that came with supporting these guys. AND WEEKENDTAGES ARE THE SHIT!

if you like it, then wear it. out of the few people voicing their opinions on this forum, there are hundreds more that are still supporting the brand. Personally, I bought an aztec and didn't like how it looked (got caught up in the hype i guess) so I'm not sure if I'll be buying from ripndip again. maybe if they come out with something mind blowing..
September 11, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
InformalApparel

@32andgrandma was it the noir or leopard, because I wear a 7 1/4 and the noirs fabric fits tight to my head no matter what setting the strap is at the back, i dont even have to have it tied and it fits flush (super weird to me), and the leopard is the deepest camp ive ever got, having wrinkles along the tops of the sides and top corners of the front. I did email and speak to Ryan though and he said it was a one-off because of time restraints and he used a different manufacturer, but he said he won't be doing that again because it didn't work out.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 11, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
InformalApparel

@magmar @mikeyei @jacobos @jacobpratt I wrote to Ryan last night at 1am telling him I was disappointed in the fit of the Leopard, as my maroon suede and noir fit great, as did my roommates nermal and aztec. He wrote back to me at 11am, so 10 hours later, telling me because of some time restraints some hats were manufactured by other manufacturers, making their shapes not what he wanted. He also mentioned he would never be using them anymore, sticking to the better ones that he knows and waiting if need be. I strongly respect people in their industry who show great customer service like that, as well as the genuine honesty that he gave me, admitting that he made a mistake. He even offered to send a replacement since they had 3 hats sitting around, so whatever other people say about Ryan and RipnDip, I do not share your feelings. And as for the problem with sizing, I am hoping it is cleared up from now on, so will be eager to buy from the next drop.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 11, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
ohzeek

"next drop is in November, biggest release of the year" - from their tumblr page
September 11, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
32andgrandma

@mbad5669 Its a Nermal dude, the fit isn't just tights it's unwearable. I'm waiting to hear back from Ryan via email.
September 12, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
InformalApparel

@mbad5669 Its a Nermal dude, the fit isn't just tights it's unwearable. I'm waiting to hear back from Ryan via email.

thats really upsetting then because both the nermals ive purchased in the past were great. sorry to hear it. hope it works out for you......... and for RipnDip in the future.

September 12, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
"MERCY"

got a ripndip tee and sunglasses back when they weren't popular
Funny to see them gain a popularity
And I see why..... kitten hats
September 17, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
jacobpratt

Alright, so going back to my comment before, I grabbed the hat from my mailbox today. Fits amazing, considering they used the same manufacturer as supreme. I was excited to open it and just get the hat, but inside was a bunch of stickers, a personal handwritten letter apologizing about the fit, and on the box it wrote "sorry about the fit". Ryan does not seem one bit like a "salty guy". Just someone who cares a lot about his customers.

Please login first to reply.